Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Anti-Vax and Covid Denier dies of Covid

All things COVID
Hodors Appletart
Verified Username

Anti-Vax and Covid Denier dies of Covid

Post by Hodors Appletart »

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... s-covid-19
A man who led efforts in his central Texas community against mask-wearing and other preventative measures during the coronavirus pandemic has died from Covid-19, a month after being admitted to the emergency room.

Jessica Wallace told the newspaper her husband began experiencing Covid symptoms on 26 July but refused to get tested or go to the hospital. He instead took high doses of Vitamin C, zinc aspirin and ivermectin, an anti-parasitic medicine used for livestock that officials have urged people not to take for Covid-19.
while people dying is a tragedy, especially a 30 year old man leaving behind 3 kids and a pregnant wife, this kind of behaviour definitely has consequences.
Hold The Door
PureIsle

Re: Anti-Vax and Covid Denier dies of Covid

Post by PureIsle »

Covid Denier?

I know nothing about him, except he was anti-mask mandate and anti-lockdown, but that does not mean he denied the existence of Covid.

Have you some info showing he denied the existence of Covid or the virus that causes it?
Wibbs
Verified Username

Post by Wibbs »

Before I googled the chap I figured dying of covid at his age is very rare and then I saw pictures of him. Near stereotypical obese American. Obesity seems to be a major risk with this pox. When you see reports of people under 40, or 50 for that matter dying of it they're almost inevitably overweight.
Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

The internet is awash these days with crass schadenfreude about "anti vaxxers" dying. Ten a penny the gloaters are.
Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...
Abella

Post by Abella »

The vaccinated should not be mocking the death of the non-vaccinated, mocking is catching.
https://nypost.com/2021/08/24/fully-vac ... to-belize/
https://nypost.com/2021/08/16/fully-vac ... -covid-19/
many many such cases
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

It is now obvious that these vaccinations, particularly the Pfizer one, are not even close to what we were led to believe they were.
According to the Israeli health authority Pfizer has approx 50% efficacy after some months, and those getting infected seem to have even worse Covid outcomes than the unvaxxed.
The third dose does not help for long either, apparently.

From the reports I read it has become something of a disaster.

It should also be noted that Israel is a sort of lab experiment for Pfizer. They have an agreement with Israel that Pfizer would be used exclusively there. I have no idea if that is of any significance.

What I have read recently about the UK leads me to believe they have a somewhat similar situation to Israel.

Not good it seems, unfortunately.
RTrew

Post by RTrew »

I was recently vaccinated with J&J, a single-shot anti-COVID vaccine. But they couldn't tell me how long it will protect me. What do you think? When will the next shot be necessary?
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

Hodors Appletart wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:28 am https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... s-covid-19

while people dying is a tragedy, especially a 30 year old man leaving behind 3 kids and a pregnant wife, this kind of behaviour definitely has consequences.
Anyone unforunate enough to catch covid19 and die shouldn't be blamed for their behaviour. Its a very virulent disease that even those that are fully vaccinated can catch and die from.

The Guardian just can't stop themselves lately.

Florida radio host who called himself ‘Mr Anti-Vax’ dies of Covid-19 -The Guardian

Tennessee radio host who criticised vaccine efforts dies of Covid-19 -The Guardian

Rightwing radio host and anti-vaxxer dies of Covid -The Guardian

Fitness enthusiast, 42, who rejected vaccine, dies of Covid - The Guardian

Shame on them.
Abella

Post by Abella »

many such cases, but carry on , nothing to see here.
"imagine how bad it would have been if he was not vaccinated" - pro- vaccine folk

Abella

Post by Abella »

"I got sun burn because you did not use sunscreen" - Idiot

Abella

Post by Abella »

"The vaccine stops you from getting infected"
Gets infected
"It stops you from dying if infected"
Dies
"The unvaccinated are murdering us"
Abella

Post by Abella »

How will the governments spin this as the numbers rise this winter?
Will the double vaccinated be made the scape goats, "you need a booster to protect those already triple vaccinated"
Abella

Post by Abella »

I see a pattern developing, i wonder what could link all these poor people?
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... ovid-shot/
Abella

Post by Abella »

No they are reccomending that we mix the vaccines, sure fire success that will be, if one type did not get you take another spin on the wheel and see what come up, future victims cant say they did not know the risk, they have to sign a consent form.
https://archive.md/7Ejup
Abella

Post by Abella »

Mountain wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:18 pm In fairness to your ability to spot patterns, you did put up a thread the other day saying decreases in polar temperature meant global warming is fiction. You're kinda squarely in the anti science camp.

Just like no one said global warning means all temperatures everywhere increase all the time, no one anywhere in the world ever said that everyone who takes a vaccine is immune. Your points are based on very fundamental misunderstandings of the positions you rail against.
It ok my friend, they pulled the wool over many peoples eyes, they pumped up the fear to max levels, i dont blame any that got vaccinated under those circumstance, but now that the dust has settled and we can see clear evidence of serious problems, i will have zero sympathy for those going for a booster and getting young children vaccinated, if they are dumb enough to still believe the ever changing official stance, i wish they all the best on the journey into the danger zone.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

2u2me wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:50 pm Anyone unforunate enough to catch covid19 and die shouldn't be blamed for their behaviour. Its a very virulent disease that even those that are fully vaccinated can catch and die from.

The Guardian just can't stop themselves lately.

Florida radio host who called himself ‘Mr Anti-Vax’ dies of Covid-19 -The Guardian

Tennessee radio host who criticised vaccine efforts dies of Covid-19 -The Guardian

Rightwing radio host and anti-vaxxer dies of Covid -The Guardian

Fitness enthusiast, 42, who rejected vaccine, dies of Covid - The Guardian

Shame on them.

Who would want to be a radio host given that 3 of the 4 who died were so employed?

:D