Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Pfizer whistleblower dumps docs showing vaccine research fraud

All things COVID
Abella

Pfizer whistleblower dumps docs showing vaccine research fraud

Post by Abella »

Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine researcher went to British Medical Journal with docs, recordings, etc. proving Pfizer was deliberately ignoring reports of side effects and even ignoring whether test subjects got COVID-19. Essentially, there was no testing at all. The whistleblower emailed the FDA and was fired the next day, so the she went to British Medical Journal.
https://www.bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2635

Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive

Certain posters will defend this, say a lot about them
Last edited by Guburnor on Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please do not put post titles in block caps

Re: PFIZER WHISTLEBLOWER DUMPS DOCS SHOWING VACCINE RESEARCH FRAUD

Post by 95438756 »

I have you on ignore and haven't read your new thread.

These tinfoil hats can be made and pointed in many shapes....
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

gugleguy wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:03 pm I have you on ignore and haven't read your new thread.

These tinfoil hats can be made and pointed in many shapes....
I think we are tired of the endless tagging now. Can you come up with a new rebuttal. ;)
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

No she was not a vaccine researcher, she was a trained clinical auditor of 15+ years doing her job.
kadman
Verified Username

Re: Pfizer whistleblower dumps docs showing vaccine research fraud

Post by kadman »

She has over 15 years experience at the role she was employed to do. And she lost her job, because she did her job :shock:
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

Mountain wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:19 pm She didn't work for Pfizer. She wasn't sacked by Pfizer. She didn't blow the whistle on Pfizer. So the thread title and first post are simply false, and I suspect purposely so. There is no other way to put it.
Looks like you are making presumptions about my posts, again. Can you point out in my posts please, where I said anything about her working in PFIZER.
Abella

Post by Abella »

The mental gymnastics at work here from some posters are impressive, stubbornly refusing to believe that just maybe something is not right.

Have another one, whistleblowers are starting to appear on a regular basis, explain this away if you can

Wibbs
Verified Username

Post by Wibbs »

Jaysus, talk about people taking opposing positions and digging in heels regardless with bullshit in free flow. This is increasingly the problem with public debate. You're either 100% with us, or you're a shill, anti-whatever, troll, sheep and so effin' on. It's getting tiresome.

No, she was not a pfizer employee. She didn't work for them for 15 years. True.

Yes, she was an employee of a company pfizer subcontracted(ventavia) to do some of the vaccine trials. She observed well dodgy practices in that company's methods and analysis of the same trials, reported this to the US FDA and is surprised they haven't yet followed this up and was let go from her position right after. The BMJ published this article on the back of it and they're hardly some loon on Arsebook who uses the word cohort and couldn't bloody spell it, never mind know what it meant 18 months ago. Also true.
Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

In fairness, cohort is easy enough to spell, it's epidemiological that taxes me :lol:
Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...
peasant
Verified Username

Post by peasant »

Wibbs wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:41 pm No, she was not a pfizer employee. She didn't work for them for 15 years. True.
She wasn't with Ventavia much longer than a wet week either ...from some time in August until mid-September. :mrgreen:

Basically, she came in there with her 15 years experience, saw things being done badly and the first thing she did was shop her new employer to the authorities ...not really surprising that she was let go.

That doesn't take away from the fact(s) that dodgy practices were done and observed and the scrutiny applied by the FDA was at least questionable.
A proper investigation might not go amiss.

This also doesn't take away from the fact that vaccines work, have very little observed side effects and that they had to be (emergency) approved in record time.

Make of that what you will, depending which way round you like to wear your tinfoil hat, personally I would get vaccinated again, even after reading this article.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

peasant wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:51 pm personally I would get vaccinated again, even after reading this article.
Don't worry ;) there will be loads of opportunities.
Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...
peasant
Verified Username

Post by peasant »

isha wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:55 pm Don't worry ;) there will be loads of opportunities.
Yepp, there will.
Covid is on the path to becoming endemic, so we're probably looking at annual shots or something like it.
schmittel
Verified Username

Post by schmittel »

Mountain wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:42 pm Course I'd get vaccinated again.

The fact that some employee of some company that had some contract with Pfizer has made some accusations really doesn't add up to much.

What would be far more remarkable is a "every employee in every company that ever worked with Pfizer loved it" story.
Nothing to see here says Mountain.

Worthy of reporting says the British Medical Journal.

I think I'll listen to the experts.
Guburnor
Site Admin

Post by Guburnor »

Mountain wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:33 pm :D :D

Sure you're one of the anti vaxxers who wouldn't know the BMJ from the Mind Unleashed!
MOD NOTE: Please remember not to be a dick.
Banshee Bones

Post by Banshee Bones »

Mountain wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:33 pm :D :D

Sure you're one of the anti vaxxers who wouldn't know the BMJ from the Mind Unleashed!

The BMJ have reported it, factually. What they haven't done is claimed she's right or used it to discredit Pfizer or vaccines. The experts certainly don't give it the significance that you and others do.
Coping mechanism in action, right there.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

The self confessed extremely pro vaccine Dr. Mobeen Syed, has done a video on this which is well balanced but does ask some concerning questions.

For anyone wondering about this whistleblowers information this is worth the time spent watching - IMO of course!

https://odysee.com/@DrMobeenSyed:1/whis ... -data-in:e