Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Will Russia Invade Ukraine Tonight.

News, geopolitics, impact, consequences etc from the Ukraine Russia conflict
kadman
Verified Username

Re: Will Russia Invade Ukraine Tonight.

Post by kadman »

No country has a monopoly on atrocities committed on innocent people in times of war and peacetime. They are all equally good at it both east and west.
The idea that one is more brutal than another is laughable, and defending one against another is equally so.

War facilitates such heinous acts regardless of what country commits them.
CelticRambler
Verified Username

Post by CelticRambler »

kadman wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:06 pm War facilitates such heinous acts regardless of what country commits them.
That still means that a country that initiates a war (especially without provocation) shoulders all the responsibility for what follows.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

kadman wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:06 pm No country has a monopoly on atrocities committed on innocent people in times of war and peacetime. They are all equally good at it both east and west.
The idea that one is more brutal than another is laughable, and defending one against another is equally so.

War facilitates such heinous acts regardless of what country commits them.
Oh that is so terrible PC and naive.

I don't see gangs of Ukranian rape gangs brutalising woman after murdering their husbands do you ?

In the same way as I didn't see the same from the Bosnian Muslims being slaughtered - they fought back where they could and the West helped where they couldn't. Serbia were the aggressors as Russia is now.

Some countries are brutal kunts - deal with it.
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

"I'll see you out there!!" - Roy Keane
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

CelticRambler wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:13 pm That still means that a country that initiates a war (especially without provocation) shoulders all the responsibility for what follows.
Agreed, but when did that ever happen?
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

PlaneSpeeking wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:45 pm Oh that is so terrible PC and naive.

I don't see gangs of Ukranian rape gangs brutalising woman after murdering their husbands do you ?

In the same way as I didn't see the same from the Bosnian Muslims being slaughtered - they fought back where they could and the West helped where they couldn't. Serbia were the aggressors as Russia is now.

Some countries are brutal kunts - deal with it.
I see where you conveniently forgot all the brutalization inflicted on innocent people by western coalition forces in recent wars. Good man.

War inflicts horror on every innocent, but its not the domain of a certain few, they are all b.stards
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

I’m a woman - and stop being such a patronizing gobshite.
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

CelticRambler
Verified Username

Post by CelticRambler »

kadman wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:08 pm Agreed, but when did that ever happen?
24th February, 2022, if you're looking for a recent example.
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

CelticRambler wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:04 pm 24th February, 2022, if you're looking for a recent example.
There is a long list of unjust wars started with no provocation by both east and west. They are all horrific for the innocent people involved.
And all of these people should be called to account for what they have done.
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

PlaneSpeeking wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:49 pm I’m a woman - and stop being such a patronizing gobshite.
Sorry about that, I never knew you were a woman, why would I.
And no I am not a gobshite, thankyou. But I believe all those that commit atrocities should be held to account, not just Vlad.
JONJO THE MISER

Post by JONJO THE MISER »

Pictures the whole world should see and for all the people who oppose confronting Putin, this is what happens when the west lets him get away with it.

Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

Yet another rambling Twitter link with lots of random photos doesn't convince me of anything. The photos could be staged; if they are genuine could be from anywhere at any time in recent years or could be from either side...
'no more blah blah blah'
simone
Location: remember me in the months ahead, and how i was correct

Post by simone »

Del.Monte wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:04 pm Yet another rambling Twitter link with lots of random photos doesn't convince me of anything. The photos could be staged; if they are genuine could be from anywhere at any time in recent years or could be from either side...
Russia wanted a UN investigation into Bucha, it was blocked by the UK, very strange they would block it.
Anyway Pentagon has said it can’t independently confirm the Bucha story, in other words it’s fake.

Then we have the following…….
Scotty

Post by Scotty »

simone wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:43 pm Russia wanted a UN investigation into Bucha, it was blocked by the UK, very strange they would block it.
Anyway Pentagon has said it can’t independently confirm the Bucha story, in other words it’s fake.
*sigh*

Wrong again.

Russia didn't call for an 'investigation'. They called for the UN Security Council to meet on Monday to discuss. Britain, who hold the UN presidency for April, said no, as they were already scheduled to meet on Tuesday. You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you.
JONJO THE MISER

Del.Monte wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:04 pm Yet another rambling Twitter link with lots of random photos doesn't convince me of anything. The photos could be staged; if they are genuine could be from anywhere at any time in recent years or could be from either side...
<SNIP>

Zelensky will be addressing the Dail tomorrow, will be great to see, Slava Ukraini.
Last edited by Guburnor on Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Don't be a dick
JONJO THE MISER

CelticRambler wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:37 pm While I do think Jonjo lives in a strange part of the internet, let's not forget that 'twas he who asked the question "Will Russian Invade Ukraine Tonight." and the rest of us made fun of him for several weeks ... until his doom-mongering came to pass.

It might also be worth noting that there are now so many accounts of the depravity of Russian forces, if even one tenth of it is true, that's already more than our sanitised Western societies consider tolerable behaviour, and there's probably a lot more that will come to light in due course.
:D have to laugh at this, I think your the strange one, the whole world see the pictures from Ukraine and the war crime those Russians are committing but you deny them, absolutely should get some help for your delusion.
Scotty

Post by Scotty »

JONJO THE MISER wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:46 am :D have to laugh at this, I think your the strange one, the whole world see the pictures from Ukraine and the war crime those Russians are committing but you deny them, absolutely should get some help for your delusion.
There has been and will continue to be war crimes on both sides. There always are.

People are right to question the authenticity of photos/videos/reports. A huge proportion of what we are seeing, especially once you go off mainstream media to social media, is fake.

The victors get to write history, not the vanquished.
schmittel
Verified Username

Post by schmittel »

Scotty wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:13 am There has been and will continue to be war crimes on both sides. There always are.

People are right to question the authenticity of photos/videos/reports. A huge proportion of what we are seeing, especially once you go off mainstream media to social media, is fake.

The victors get to write history, not the vanquished.
Churchill hit the nail on the head with the comment "In wartime, truth is so precious that she should always be attended by a bodyguard of lies."
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Amazing how reports from multiple sources of mass rapes by the "ordinary Russians" (the ones that dick Boyd-Barrett and his merry band of wankers defended today) - are suspect.

It's almost like the Trumpesque morons on here who want to scream NO TO THE MSM are just too dumb to accept truth unless they agree with the point.

simone

Post by simone »

I personally can’t wait for the 180 the media will pull on this war, Bucha totally debunked, Russia calling for a full UN investigation into Bucha, but the UK blocked it! Why did the UK block an investigation that would show the world Russian atrocities?

Ukrainian troop's(The good guys) beating the piss out of liberated Ukrainian citizens.

Scotty

Post by Scotty »

simone wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:48 pm I personally can’t wait for the 180 the media will pull on this war, Bucha totally debunked, Russia calling for a full UN investigation into Bucha, but the UK blocked it! Why did the UK block an investigation that would show the world Russian atrocities?
They didn't. Read what actually happened.
simone

Post by simone »

Scotty wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:53 pm They didn't. Read what actually happened.
When will the UK approve a UN led investigation into Bucha?
Its that simple, the fact they are not chomping at the bit to get one up and running speaks volumes.
simone

Post by simone »

Anyway we have made some progress, from AZOV are not Nazis, to they are what they are, they defend Ukraine.
So its our Nazis are good, other Nazis are bad, its hard to keep track with all the changes going on in the world, the Russians who defeated Nazis years ago are now the bad Nazis fighting against the good Azov Nazis?
Scotty

Post by Scotty »

simone wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:43 pm When will the UK approve a UN led investigation into Bucha?
Its that simple, the fact they are not chomping at the bit to get one up and running speaks volumes.
Does it....? Really....? You think now is a good time to send a UN delegate in? :lol: :lol: :lol:
peasant
Verified Username

Post by peasant »

simone wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:48 pm ... Bucha totally debunked ...
or is it?

I would recommend re-hinging your perspective with the help of this website, regular visits are recommended.
And yes, it does have pictures so even you will understand.

https://factcheck.afp.com/doc.afp.com.327R8KF
simone

Post by simone »

Scotty wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:54 pm Does it....? Really....? You think now is a good time to send a UN delegate in? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why not?
Bucha is now under control of the good guys and Russia is onboard with having a investigation, would appear you know it’s all BS and are now looking for any excuse to justify no investigation, at least you did not deny the UK is still blocking an investigation, I suppose that’s progress.
So what is your opinion of the confirmed video of Ukrainian soldiers executing Russian POW’s?
https://www.nytimes.com/live/2022/04/06 ... a-war-news

Add that to the video of Ukrainian soldiers kneecapping Russians POW’s, I’m sensing a trend here.