Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

US Bio Labs

News, geopolitics, impact, consequences etc from the Ukraine Russia conflict
Hairy-Joe

Re: US Bio Labs

Post by Hairy-Joe »

Just think of the US supported biological labs here in Ireland. Most are owned by US multinationals, the rest have IP tie-ins with US companies.

Hell I could probably get close to that number in Cork.....
isha
Verified Username

Re: US Bio Labs

Post by isha »

Hairy-Joe wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:24 pm Just think of the US supported biological labs here in Ireland. Most are owned by US multinationals, the rest have IP tie-ins with US companies.

Hell I could probably get close to that number in Cork.....
I agree. Good point. But the US don't deny it about here. Why did they officially deny before re Ukraine using their fact checkers and even government statements? It makes me think there is a lot of lying going on.

Edited to add that the statement released yesterday was called ''Fact Sheet on WMD Threat Reduction Efforts with Ukraine, Russia and Other Former Soviet Union Countries'' and included the info re the 46 labs, which at least seems to me to indicate that the labs referred to in the statement are somewhat related to the title of the statement. That's not the same as medical devices labs or ordinary pharma labs in Cork.
https://www.defense.gov/News/Releases/R ... er-former/

Anyway to be honest I am not that interested in the dumb politics of all of this shyte that is going on in the world right now, it is kind of demoralising and demoralisation is nearly worse than the fear that has been engineered over the past few years. Still I do like to keep some kind of record of the facts as they emerge gradually in various stories. I find it interesting the way dominant or permitted narratives are allowed to shift over the course of time, how the simple passage of time is used by people in power to force amnesia upon citizens, how public opinion is manipulated via various nudge operations, censorship in the name of liberalism, various propaganda techniques, mass formation of public opinion. That is the part that interests me most at the end of the day - we are purposefully made to drown in information and yet at this time perhaps more than at any other time in history the truth is so elusive.
Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...