Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

The truth from a unusual source

News, geopolitics, impact, consequences etc from the Ukraine Russia conflict

The truth from a unusual source

Post by 316670 »

What a time to be alive, a football manager in 1 minute tells more truth than the entire western media and politicians combined have about the Ukraine.

There really is a massive media campaign to brainwash people in the west, it can be boiled down to when the west goes to war its good, when Russia does it Bad.
The saddest thing to come out off all this is that many still believe the BS from the media and politicians after 2 years of non stop BS about Covid.
SmartinMartin

Re: The truth from a unusual source

Post by SmartinMartin »

Fcuk me, you post some amount of absolute shite.
JayZeus
Verified Username

Post by JayZeus »

What a load of arse.

Some muppet.

Post by 316670 »

Civilised discourse please, what did pep say that has got your knickers in a twist?
JayZeus
Verified Username

Post by JayZeus »

NotThatDevnull wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:04 pm Civilised discourse please, what did pep say that has got your knickers in a twist?
I don't know. I honestly have no interest in listening to a football manager talk about complex political issues. His forté is men wearing shorts chasing each other around while kicking a bladder.

It's the complete and utter shite that you spout that I hate to see here. You're that eejit sitting in the corner of the pub annoying everyone as they pass by to sit down and chinwag with their pals. The nuisance with an opinion, usually bordering on paranoid delusions, who simply can't understand that people dislike him a lot more than they'd say.

Yeah, uncivil. But sometimes arseholes like you need to be told to go feck off.

MOD NOTE: Topic locked. Please keep it civil.
Last edited by Guburnor on Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Keep it civil.