Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Big trouble if true

News, geopolitics, impact, consequences etc from the Ukraine Russia conflict
simone
Location: remember me in the months ahead, and how i was correct

Big trouble if true

Post by simone »

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2022/04/0 ... confirmed/

Plenty of rumours the last few days of NATO forces surrounded in Mariupol, several helicopter rescue missions have been shot down by Russians.
It could be about to hit the fan in spectacular fashion, and by the way reports of Russia cutting edge weapons seen on the field of battle for the first time, next gen cruise missile with unlimited range, a warning to NATO?

JayZeus
Verified Username

Re: Big trouble if true

Post by JayZeus »

What a load of bollox.

‘News’ for stupid people.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Maj. Brian Andries, deputy public affairs officer at NATO Allied Land Command, confirmed in an email to PolitiFact that Cloutier has not been captured.

“These rumors are completely false,” Andries said. “Our commander is currently commanding NATO Allied Land Command in Izmir, Turkey, and has not been to Ukraine since the Land Staff Talks we conducted in July of 2021. While NATO nations are sending financial and military aid to Ukraine, no NATO soldiers or leaders are deployed to the country.”
Cloutier posted photos to his LinkedIn account of himself at an event in Turkey on a date post his supposed capture in Mariupol.
Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...
simone

Post by simone »

If we have learned anything the last year it’s been conspiracy theory become conspiracy fact in due time, it appears Mariupol will be in Russian control within days, we could find out soon.
simone

Post by simone »

NATO instructors and foreign fighters are trapped in Mariupol.
Could be a very interesting week ahead, Mariupol on the verge of falling and rumours of Russia launching phase 2 of the war.

https://archive.ph/UHzZ9
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

simone wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:46 pm NATO instructors and foreign fighters are trapped in Mariupol.
Could be a very interesting week ahead, Mariupol on the verge of falling and rumours of Russia launching phase 2 of the war.

https://archive.ph/UHzZ9
I find it more interesting why certain posters seem to think the whole gruesome and highly dangerous situation is somehow 'very interesting' - it's not a feckin video game.
'no more blah blah blah'
simone

Post by simone »

Del.Monte wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:31 pm I find it more interesting why certain posters seem to think the whole gruesome and highly dangerous situation is somehow 'very interesting' - it's not a feckin video game.
How will NATO explain it away if true, for years they have claimed they are not anti Russian, now if NATO members are there directing the fight against Russians, Russia will be 100% justified in its actions, I’d call that very interesting.

Post by 95438756 »

go on and enlighten us all. gubernites honour. giggety GIGGETY. :? 8-)
simone

Post by simone »

The Russian Ministry of Defense reported that on the night of April 8, a ship veered off course and headed towards Mariupol, as signal flares were seen on the shore. The Russians stopped the ship.

This is the fifth rescue attempt — who the hell is in Azovstal? Who is so important?

Anyway the latest PR from the Ukrainian side, the good guys!

This is how you are being manipulated, he lays its all out.

An admirer of ISIS and their tactics

From the horses mouth, a real peacenik

You are being played like a fiddle
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

Do really expect anybody with a life to click on on your video links?
'no more blah blah blah'
simone

Post by simone »

Del.Monte wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:02 am Do really expect anybody with a life to click on on your video links?
Not viewing them would explain the ignorance around here.
Stay uninformed or get informed, the choice is up to you.
Scotty

Post by Scotty »

simone wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:40 am Not viewing them would explain the ignorance around here.
Stay uninformed or get informed, the choice is up to you.
Says the guy who said the war would never happen and then claimed it was fake news.
simone

Post by simone »

Scotty wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:05 am Says the guy who said the war would never happen and then claimed it was fake news.
You alright?
Vaccine bad news drops daily
Inflation kicking into high gear

Anyway back to the topic, a load of foreign fighters surrendered last night, looks like Azov are going to fight to the death.
French reporter tells us the Americans are directing the fighting, maybe that’s who they have been trying to rescue.
Wibbs
Verified Username

Post by Wibbs »

Nope, he said that Americans were in charge of the international brigade in the area he was in. Big difference. A number of American(and British and French and so on) ex servicemen have joined said brigades, are they "directing the fighting" too?
Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.
Wibbs
Verified Username

Post by Wibbs »

simone wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:44 pm You are being played like a fiddle
You do understand that what he's saying about politicians and those prosecuting a war and trying to mobilise the population, whether that be offensive or defensive, applies to all such conflicts? This is not rocket surgery here. The British, German, Japanese, American and Russian politicians did the same in WW2. Never mind that what he said is also precisely what putin and his minions have fed the Russian people. The difference being who attacked and invaded whom?

It's always the same fiddle, only with a different fiddler. You've just decided you prefer one tune over another. Nothing more complex than that.
Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

Welcome back Wibbs, we're still hanging on here - just! :mrgreen:
'no more blah blah blah'
46a

Post by 46a »

Shortly after Astoval fell
2 CIA OFFICERS KILLED IN LINE OF DUTY, STARS ADDED TO MEMORIAL WALL
https://theatlasnews.co/2022/05/24/cia- ... re-agents/