Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

EU eyes a land grab

News, geopolitics, impact, consequences etc from the Ukraine Russia conflict
simone
Location: remember me in the months ahead, and how i was correct

EU eyes a land grab

Post by simone »

Some gas in west Ukraine, now we have Polish TV showing the following future map of the region?
knownunknown

Re: EU eyes a land grab

Post by knownunknown »

Few minutes of research shows that image appeared first in 2014 , allegedly as a Russian proposed division of Ukraine. Better to get the full clip to really provide context but the context you are presenting this in is very misleading. It has nothing to do with the current war.

In fact with the amount of refugees Poland are taking in and the assistance they’re providing to Ukrainians this story is laughable.
JayZeus
Verified Username

Post by JayZeus »

simone wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:23 am Some gas in west Ukraine, now we have Polish TV showing the following future map of the region?
More stupidity here, dumping fake news here to get a rise out of people. Dick.

Post by 6456739 »

simone wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:23 am Some gas in west Ukraine, now we have Polish TV showing the following future map of the region?
Are you just going to keep dumping nonsense on this site?
simone

Post by simone »

ancapailldorcha wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 8:52 am Are you just going to keep dumping nonsense on this site?
Counter my posts with your insight?
If im wrong it should be easy?
Its like the left freaking out about Twitter, blocked posters you don't like, no big deal, or is it they are posting the truth that does not agree with you?
simone

Post by simone »

knownunknown wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:25 pm Few minutes of research shows that image appeared first in 2014 , allegedly as a Russian proposed division of Ukraine. Better to get the full clip to really provide context but the context you are presenting this in is very misleading. It has nothing to do with the current war.

In fact with the amount of refugees Poland are taking in and the assistance they’re providing to Ukrainians this story is laughable.
Yet you post proof no of your few minutes of research, very strange!
JayZeus
Verified Username

Post by JayZeus »

simone wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 2:40 am Counter my posts with your insight?
Its like the left freaking out about Twitter, blocked posters you don't like, no big deal, or is it they are posting the truth that does not agree with you?
You’re so full of crap.

Post by 6456739 »

simone wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 2:40 am Counter my posts with your insight?
Counter what, exactly? Yet another random image from God knows where you just dumped here instead of any sort of argument.

Let's see some evidence.
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

simone wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 2:42 am Yet you post proof no of your few minutes of research, very strange!
Do a google search for this image between the dates of 2013 and 2015. You can do it yourself.
46a

Post by 46a »

knownunknown wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 12:06 pm Do a google search for this image between the dates of 2013 and 2015. You can do it yourself.
Well i just did as you suggested and did a google search, no mention of 2013 and 2015 to be found
25/3/22 is when this surfaced, now be a good lad and show us proof of 2013/15

https://en.topwar.ru/193936-polskoe-tel ... rainy.html
https://thenewsglory.com/ex-deputy-of-r ... countries/
Scotty

Post by Scotty »

Another new username?
46a wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 12:18 pm now be a good lad and show us proof of 2013/15
Took me 30 seconds on Google image search to find this one from Dec 2014.

https://chernomorsk.info/polskij-plan-razdela-ukrainy/

And the origin of the story, March 2014, from TVP themselves...

https://www.tvp.info/14506221/duma-do-p ... my-ukraine
46a

Post by 46a »

Scotty wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 12:41 pm Another new username?

Took me 30 seconds on Google image search to find this one from Dec 2014.

https://chernomorsk.info/polskij-plan-razdela-ukrainy/

And the origin of the story, March 2014, from TVP themselves...

https://www.tvp.info/14506221/duma-do-p ... my-ukraine
30 seconds my arse, you must have went looking beyond page 10 of a Google search, got to page 10 and called it quits, no sign of it to be found, so well done on your search, but dont post that its just there to be found when its not
Scotty

Post by Scotty »

46a wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 1:04 pm 30 seconds my arse, you must have went looking beyond page 10 of a Google search, got to page 10 and called it quits, no sign of it to be found, so well done on your search, but dont post that its just there to be found when its not
Step 1: Right click image and select "Search Google for image."
Step 2: Under 'tools' select time and select 2013 to 2015.
Step 3: View results.

30 seconds max.

Delighted to see you've accepted you were wrong about the story and origin of the image.

46a

Post by 46a »

Scotty wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 1:16 pm Step 1: Right click image and select "Search Google for image."
Step 2: Under 'tools' select time and select 2013 to 2015.
Step 3: View results.

30 seconds max.

Delighted to see you've accepted you were wrong about the story and origin of the image.

Thanks, I was not aware of that feature.
Scotty

Post by Scotty »

You're welcome.

If you are on the latest version of Chrome it might have changed to "Search image using Google Lens" or something to that effect. Google lens is for searching WITHIN an image, identifying a plant, painting, car, etc, where as the old "Search google for this image" was simply for searching FOR the same image. If you want to change back from Lens to the old image search, go to chrome://flags/#enable-lens-standalone and disable lens.

I use the old one all the time for identifying fuckers that steal my 3d product renders from my website to use on their own sites.
46a

Post by 46a »

What have we got here?
Ukraine's Statehood Under Threat, It May Be Forced To Merge With Poland - Yanukovych
https://www.urdupoint.com/en/world/ukra ... 17166.html

As predicted by many at the start of the war, the west will be taken in by Poland
JayZeus
Verified Username

Post by JayZeus »

46a wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 8:59 pm What have we got here?
Ukraine's Statehood Under Threat, It May Be Forced To Merge With Poland - Yanukovych
https://www.urdupoint.com/en/world/ukra ... 17166.html

As predicted by many at the start of the war, the west will be taken in by Poland
What we have is nonsense. More of the same.

🥱
46a

Post by 46a »

JayZeus wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 9:58 pm What we have is nonsense. More of the same.

🥱
Russian is winning, the longer it goes on the more land Russia will take, thats a fact.
JayZeus
Verified Username

Post by JayZeus »

46a wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 12:43 am Russian is winning, the longer it goes on the more land Russia will take, thats a fact.
That’s not a fact at all. That’s an opinion or a possibility.

Russia is not winning anything. The longer it goes on, the more weakened they will become militarily and financially. With the west behind Ukraine, this war will become Russia’s ‘Vietnam’.
46a

Post by 46a »

JayZeus wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 1:01 am That’s not a fact at all. That’s an opinion or a possibility.

Russia is not winning anything. The longer it goes on, the more weakened they will become militarily and financially. With the west behind Ukraine, this war will become Russia’s ‘Vietnam’.
You are so ignorant of reality its not funny
Ukraine is a boxer on the ropes getting beaten to a pulp, its corner men(USA/EU) have to be brave and throw in the towel
Russian Ruble is the biggest gaining currency of the year
Prices of EVERYTHGING in EU are rocketing due to sanctions on Russian
Ukraine is a failed state riddled with NAZIS
The "whole world against Russia" are basically vassal states of the USA, and the USA is willing to sacrifice them all to protect the Dollar.

In a few months no one will admit they supported Ukraine once this all becomes evident
JayZeus
Verified Username

Post by JayZeus »

46a wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 1:17 am You are so ignorant of reality its not funny
Ukraine is a boxer on the ropes getting beaten to a pulp, its corner men(USA/EU) have to be brave and throw in the towel
Russian Ruble is the biggest gaining currency of the year
Prices of EVERYTHGING in EU are rocketing due to sanctions on Russian
Ukraine is a failed state riddled with NAZIS
The "whole world against Russia" are basically vassal states of the USA, and the USA is willing to sacrifice them all to protect the Dollar.

In a few months no one will admit they supported Ukraine once this all becomes evident
If you believe any of that, I have a bridge for sale that might interest you.

Seriously, you need to get some fresh air and exercise, spend less time reading whatever nonsense you consume daily/hourly on social media and consider for a minute just what good you do yourself or anyone else when you spout this absolute crap.

Folks here want light entertainment and informative, intelligent and considered discussion with one another. You must realise by now that you’re not doing anything other than posting contrarian nonsense and winding people up.
46a

Post by 46a »

JayZeus wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 1:24 am If you believe any of that, I have a bridge for sale that might interest you.

Seriously, you need to get some fresh air and exercise, spend less time reading whatever nonsense you consume daily/hourly on social media and consider for a minute just what good you do yourself or anyone else when you spout this absolute crap.

Folks here want light entertainment and informative, intelligent and considered discussion with one another. You must realise by now that you’re not doing anything other than posting contrarian nonsense and winding people up.
I feel sorry for you in your ignorance.
When reality hits i hope you cope well.
I will not hold it against you being so wrong, when you realise the truth of the Ukrainian conflict and see the light i wont mock your ignorance of past events.
46a

Post by 46a »

JayZeus wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 1:24 am
Folks here want light entertainment and informative, intelligent and considered discussion with one another.
Start a thread.
Help Gubu or are you just a Boards saboteurr?