Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Russians are the good guys

News, geopolitics, impact, consequences etc from the Ukraine Russia conflict
46a

Russians are the good guys

Post by 46a »

Just want to get it on the record just before the western propaganda can no longer prop up the lie that Ukie Nazis are the good guys, as there will be no one willing to post they supported Ukraine in the coming months.

Bask in my genius as yet again as i am well ahead of the masses
GrowlerG

Re: Russians are the good guys

Post by GrowlerG »

Arguing against yourself against a point you didn't make. Is that a strawman or not.
46a

Post by 46a »

GrowlerG wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 1:34 am Arguing against yourself against a point you didn't make. Is that a strawman or not.
I just want to get it on the record that i was not blinded by the propaganda like so many, Russia is the good guy in this conflict.
In the months ahead we will see posters deny they ever supported Ukraine , they will do this by not acknowledging any threads relating to it, they will simple try ignore and pretend it never happened.
Dont believe me? see the lack of discussion on the Pfizer trial data, posters would rater ignore than admit they where in the wrong
GrowlerG

Post by GrowlerG »

I didn't realize Putin was behind the Pifzer trials. I though the Hunger games was more his style.
JayZeus
Verified Username

Post by JayZeus »

46a wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 1:45 am I just want to get it on the record that i was not blinded by the propaganda like so many, Russia is the good guy in this conflict.
In the months ahead we will see posters deny they ever supported Ukraine , they will do this by not acknowledging any threads relating to it, they will simple try ignore and pretend it never happened.
Dont believe me? see the lack of discussion on the Pfizer trial data, posters would rater ignore than admit they where in the wrong
I think it’s a totally despicable thing to write, that Russia are the good guys.

That’s a really shameful thing for anyone to believe or write. I’d put it right up there with Nazi sympathising during WW2.
GrowlerG

Post by GrowlerG »

I see Russia is raising the age limits for military service.

We may yet get to see the famous Putin Bare Bear cavalry in action.
46a

Post by 46a »

JayZeus wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 1:52 am I think it’s a totally despicable thing to write, that Russia are the good guys.

That’s a really shameful thing for anyone to believe or write. I’d put it right up there with Nazi sympathising during WW2.
???? Puzzled i am by your post????
Nazis are bad????
Russians fighting Nazis bad???
Tell me do you believ Azov are good guys?
JayZeus
Verified Username

Post by JayZeus »

Jackson Hinkle. Now there’s a non-news source if ever there was one.

What a horribly uneducated position you’ve adopted, promoted and defended on this topic.
46a

Post by 46a »

JayZeus wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 2:21 am Jackson Hinkle. Now there’s a non-news source if ever there was one.

What a horribly uneducated position you’ve adopted, promoted and defended on this topic.
LOL so ignorant it funny :D :D :D :D :D
“White supremacy and neo-Nazism are unacceptable and have no place in our world,” Rep. Ro Khanna (D-Calif.), an outspoken critic of providing lethal aid to Ukraine, said in a statement to The Hill on Tuesday. “I am very pleased that the recently passed omnibus prevents the U.S. from providing arms and training assistance to the neo-Nazi Azov Battalion fighting in Ukraine.”
https://thehill.com/policy/defense/3804 ... neo-nazis/

Are they good Nazis now because the media tells you they are?
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

Nazis aren’t good of course not. It was western media though that were hell bent on finding nazis after Charlottesville happened in the US that they thought they found some in the azov. A New York Times article detailed how some of these torch carriers had been trained in Ukraine by the Azov, now known lies.

Democrats blocked funding to these azov citing them as nazis(in the aid packages coming from the US to Ukraine). They had been founded by a nazi and many of their members held neo nazi views but they have seen big changes in the last while, being funded by a Jewish business man and allowing women to join their ranks.

These ‘nazis’ have been Ukraine’s best fighters and were the last pocket of resistance in Mariupol. They surrendered when ordered to do so which probably saved thousands if not more lives and gave Ukrainian people hope.

Of course the Russians are now using it as propaganda and they seem intent on treating these prisoners now outside of conventions for war. The only reason Putin has a legitimate case is because of our woke media that called these guys nazis for so long.

The fact that this same media continue to mis represent facts only gives Putin more propaganda to feed to his countrymen. The way this story about the azov has been reported is disgraceful.

https://www.thebulwark.com/heroes-of-ma ... zi-menace/
marhay70

Post by marhay70 »

Ah, the media, the fourth estate, the guardians of truth. What a wonderful concept.
Then you think a bit harder, the Sun, the Daily Mail, the Daily Express, Fox News etc, etc, the list is lengthy of those so called guardians of truth who are anything but.
Never let the truth get in the way of a good story, is a motto held dear by many journalists, Boris Johnson is a prime example of these people's uneasy relationship with truth, but they are not alone, politicians give them a very good run for their money If I had a Euro for all of the weapons of mass destruction found in Iraq, I'd be broke.
There is an agenda behind all this, at the very end of the chain you will find somebody is making big bucks and all the links in the chain will need to be greased.
weldoninhio

Post by weldoninhio »

Zelensky will go the way of Mussolini by the end of this. Slaughtering young Ukrainians at the behest of the US war machine. Hopefully sooner, rather than later.
Mirabeau

Post by Mirabeau »

I just want to get it on record that I support and approve of all foreign polices implemented by U.S.A.
Jack The Stripper

Post by Jack The Stripper »

Mirabeau wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:47 pm I just want to get it on record that I support and approve of all foreign polices implemented by U.S.A.
And the weather?
Mirabeau

Post by Mirabeau »

Jack The Stripper wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:20 pm And the weather?
Spit it out, be brave.
Jack The Stripper

Mirabeau wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:22 pm Spit it out, be brave.
I’m asking for a weather report, will it rain?
Fugue

Post by Fugue »

FB_IMG_1680708917734.jpg
FB_IMG_1680708917734.jpg (61.5 KiB) Viewed 9685 times
Criticising Zelenskyy but not Putin who invaded Zelenskyy's country. Edginess belongs in Preddit.
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

Fugue wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:36 pm FB_IMG_1680708917734.jpg

Criticising Zelenskyy but not Putin who invaded Zelenskyy's country. Edginess belongs in Preddit.
It seems that e is the only one trying to find an end to the genocide. Ireland surrendered to the uk as well.
Jack The Stripper

knownunknown wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:41 pm It seems that e is the only one trying to find an end to the genocide. Ireland surrendered to the uk as well.
Ireland is using this to do a plantation of fakeugees. If 5% of them are genuine that would be the sum total of it.
Last edited by Jack The Stripper on Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Setanta

Post by Setanta »

Fugue wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:36 pm FB_IMG_1680708917734.jpg

He is in the right to fight against the invasion,but there something off about zelensky,that I can't put my finger on

I wouldnt trust him an inch and those in west seeking to be seen to align/be seen with him,will in long term carry a political controversy over it,he revels in war,killing and barbarism too much....he wouldn't be able to keep into Russia if he didn't,but noone is obligated to support/like him,while still thinking Ukraine is within its right to be free
"Celtic jerseys are not for second best, they don't shrink to fit inferior players." - Jock Stein
Jack The Stripper

Setanta wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:31 pm He is in the right to fight against the invasion,but there something off about zelensky,that I can't put my finger on

I wouldnt trust him an inch and those in west seeking to be seen to align/be seen with him,will in long term carry a political controversy over it,he revels in war,killing and barbarism too much....he wouldn't be able to keep into Russia if he didn't,but noone is obligated to support/like him,while still thinking Ukraine is within its right to be free
Ukraine and all its citizens were and are model citizens. No corruption whatsoever. He will be made a Saint yet, Slava Ukraine.
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

Setanta wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:31 pm He is in the right to fight against the invasion,but there something off about zelensky,that I can't put my finger on

For me it's his use of military fatigues à la Castro.
'no more blah blah blah'
JayZeus
Verified Username

Post by JayZeus »

Del.Monte wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:01 pm For me it's his use of military fatigues à la Castro.
Citizen soldier. I like the look. I think it suits him well at this time. He’ll be happiest of all when he can dress in civvies or a suit.
Mirabeau

Post by Mirabeau »

Jack The Stripper wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:35 pm I’m asking for a weather report, will it rain?
Yes, it will rain IPA.
Fugue

Post by Fugue »

Jack The Stripper wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:46 pm Ukraine and all its citizens were and are model citizens. No corruption whatsoever. He will be made a Saint yet, Slava Ukraine.
Jeez, I doubt anyone ever has even vaguely suggested that Ukraine's people are all model citizens, or that there's no corruption. People just disagree with civilians (including children) being killed en masse for no reason. There's literally no reason for agreeing with that invasion (other than to be contrarian).