Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Gender Theory Thread

The burning issues of the day
isha
Verified Username

Re: Gender Theory Thread

Post by isha »

Seriously 😂
Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

isha wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:45 pm

Seriously 😂
Oh ffs - he’s right of course but to say he’s only just heard the case I’ve a load of glittery unicorn poo to sell him!!
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

"I'll see you out there!!" - Roy Keane
Bishop_Brennan

Post by Bishop_Brennan »

isha wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:57 pm I do guess that the decision is being led by his wife, but the time to put ones foot down about anything is definitely not when a mother is in the exhausting, overwhelming post natal period! 🙂

My honest guess is this part of gender fixations will die out soon. By saying that you won't gender a child because you want them to be able to express themselves as they want, you are in fact subscribing strongly to regressive notions that boys do X and girls do y. It's too silly to go on.

I had a thing on my first child that I didn't want them to have a toy gun. It just offended me to see small toddlers with the replica guns going pew pew etc. Anyway my boy came home after we had been visiting friends and a gun fell out of his jumper. He was three. He had stolen a toy gun. I got him toy guns after that if he wanted them because it was better than turning him into a thief. Notions are nothing new. Hopefully this silliness will end soon.
Wait till the serious litigation starts from adults that had their lives completely fucked up by predatory parents and sociopathic doctors..
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Bishop_Brennan wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:24 pm Wait till the serious litigation starts from adults that had their lives completely fucked up by predatory parents and sociopathic doctors..
Hormones will be this generations Thalidomide only worse.

I genuinely don't understand why there fcking lunatics are trying to keep old fashioned stereotypes going, it makes no sense!

I've said before I work with one of these pronoun nutters with "their" five differet identities... Why not just say you are a woman and you like both men and women and have days where you want to wear pants and days where you want to dress up with make up ??

Wtf is genderqueer femme ffs ??!!!
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

PlaneSpeeking wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:30 am
Wtf is genderqueer femme ffs ??!!!
Bout the same as the mother of an Indigo child and several fur babies, working "through some stuff in this lifetime" with the help of channeled teachings from the Pleiades.

Make rolling our eyes legal again.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

isha wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:01 am Bout the same as the mother of an Indigo child and several fur babies, working "through some stuff in this lifetime" with the help of channeled teachings from the Pleiades.

Make rolling our eyes legal again.
So probably into Kabbalah back in the day too ??!

isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Check out what the Irish Independent have done. This is the link in the tweet to yesterday's article where Leo Varadkar says biological males should not be in female prisons. It now goes to a different article and today's comment from Simon Harris that they will update the law according to best international practice. This is memory holing in plain view.

DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Warning in the Barbie k thread on Planks making a stern warning about “misgendering”.

God help us if we accidentally use the wrong pronoun for a psychotic rapist eh ?

nlgbbbblth

Post by nlgbbbblth »

PlaneSpeeking wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:06 pm Warning in the Barbie k thread on Planks making a stern warning about “misgendering”.

God help us if we accidentally use the wrong pronoun for a psychotic rapist eh ?
The Princess Hammock is annoying me in the Woke thread.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

nlgbbbblth wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:54 pm The Princess Hammock is annoying me in the Woke thread.
Oh deeply - starting to sound like a parody now!

isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

World Athletics Council has voted to ban transgender women who have been through male puberty from all elite female events.
Sense is beginning to dawn.

PS it's false for BBC to use the phrase transgender females. Sex cannot change.

Jack The Stripper

Post by Jack The Stripper »

Not even Catherine Martin can swing this one around.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

isha wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:41 pm World Athletics Council has voted to ban transgender women who have been through male puberty from all elite female events.
Sense is beginning to dawn.

PS it's false for BBC to use the phrase transgender females. Sex cannot change.

Dare we hope this is the start of the common sense revival ???

Jack The Stripper

Post by Jack The Stripper »

PlaneSpeeking wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:32 pm Dare we hope this is the start of the common sense revival ???
As long as Gorman is in his position I would be skeptical.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Jack The Stripper wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:41 pm As long as Gorman is in his position I would be skeptical.
Sad but very true.

Bishop_Brennan

Post by Bishop_Brennan »

isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

He certainly doesn't pull his punches. But having witnessed the recent hysteria's in different places it was probably about time someone laid into it properly.
Fugue

Post by Fugue »

knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

Fugue wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:12 pm
The writing has been on the wall for years, just not as many people were paying attention.
Bishop_Brennan

Post by Bishop_Brennan »

Terrifying that she receives no support from politicians or main stream media.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

The Communist Party in Britain has come out on the side of material reality.... and the activists are labelling them right wing 😂

Bishop_Brennan

Post by Bishop_Brennan »

^^ My god the replies to that tweet ... holy f*ck is there that many lunatics out there ??
Cyclepath
Verified Username

Post by Cyclepath »

isha wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:11 pm The Communist Party in Britain has come out on the side of material reality.... and the activists are labelling them right wing 😂
What is happening in the world when we rely on the Communist Party to make some of the most common sense statements on this issue?

"The implications of self-ID as the sole requirement for access to single-sex spaces and facilities are serious when it comes to safeguarding women and children from predatory and abusive behaviour by men who can simply declare themselves to be women."

"Gender as an ideological construct should not be confused or conflated with the material reality of biological sex."

"We call for ‘sex’ as a protected characteristic under the 2010 Equality Act to be defined as ‘biological sex’."

I guess not having anyone actually elected and cravenly hanging on to a parliament seat gives them the freedom to be honest!
Fugue

Post by Fugue »

I've seen genuine adherents to the tenets of communism dismiss - very robustly - "woke" nonsense. These are workers' party of the world types, striving against inequality for the impoverished and the workers, and while I'm suspicious of communism as a system because of what we've seen it turn into too much, can't see anything not to be admired in their fight. There is HORRIBLE inequality throughout the world.

"Wokism" is extremely bourgeois. And I can fully understand the objections to spoilt brats vapidly hijacking communist ideologies.
Mirabeau

Post by Mirabeau »

94 million is the death toll from Communist regimes.
I'll leave off comending them for a tryhard tweet.