Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Gender Theory Thread

The burning issues of the day
isha
Verified Username

Re: Gender Theory Thread

Post by isha »

Ncdjd2 wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:37 am 46a's the fall of Western civilisation thread comes to mind. Absolute nonsense and will drive women out of sport rather than encourage.
I do encourage people to look at the article and click links. He has his fetish photos all up on his Facebook page.

I mean I actually was worried earlier that I was being too harsh, but this baldy fcuker has his breast buds out and strapped up in bondage gear one minute and next minute he's in soaping himself down in the girls changing rooms with teenagers before and after the ladies Gaelic football matches. Creep.

Worse still the girls are so fecken hooked into this shyte that many defend him. I've watched videos of him now, talking about his rights and how he should be validated and politically visible, and he is a real piece of work.

Now look how cross I am, have to go spend a few hours walking on the beach to be less cross!!
Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Ncdjd2 wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:14 am You're right, this stuff drives me bonkers too. Happy birthday Isha.
Enjoy the walk. Hopefully you don't see a load of drag Queens playing beech volleyball on your travels. :mrgreen:
Here's a funny thing. As a mere snip of a girl in 1989 I found myself sitting in a busy beach-side restaurant in beautiful Goa, with the warm wind in my hair, feeling on top of the world. It took me a few minutes to realise that every single one of the 30 or 40 absolutely gorgeous pneumatic blondes in bikinis and staggeringly high heeled sandals sitting around us were trans women.

Hahaha 😊 my husband, boyfriend at the time, didn't know where to look. The boobs were literally spectacular. Never seen anything as good. A whole bus of American trans women on tour had just gotten seated before us.

It didn't bother me in the slightest. It was a great lunch out in a beautiful place with cheerful people.

I don't mind people doing whatever they need. I just have to insist that SEX is real, immutable and relevant and that females need single sex sports, prisons, facilities, protection and respect. So do trans women. Just not at the expense of single sex protection.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

https://m.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-g ... 94821.html

Worth a read. Article about Giulia Valentino playing on the ladies football team and how Ladies Gaelic Football Association are going to respond. Manager of Ballyboden team had stopped match to tell referee about the player. As it happens Giulia didn't score points.

One of the hilarious things about this on Twitter has been all the Irish and UK activists and supporters of "Trans women are women" initially refusing to believe that the story was real and claiming that the photos were faked and that the person shown was a referee etc etc. Thus openly admitting their transphobia, because they simply would not believe that Giulia was a ...woman. 😂😂
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

isha wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:25 am https://m.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-g ... 94821.html

Worth a read. Article about Giulia Valentino playing on the ladies football team and how Ladies Gaelic Football Association are going to respond. Manager of Ballyboden team had stopped match to tell referee about the player. As it happens Giulia didn't score points.

One of the hilarious things about this on Twitter has been all the Irish and UK activists and supporters of "Trans women are women" initially refusing to believe that the story was real and claiming that the photos were faked and that the person shown was a referee etc etc. Thus openly admitting their transphobia, because they simply would not believe that Giulia was a ...woman. 😂😂
That’s how they shape policy, control the information, “ Twitter suspended a number of accounts that posted Valentino’s picture.” This is why I wanted to see musk take over.
Memento Mori

Post by Memento Mori »

isha wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:25 am https://m.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-g ... 94821.html

Remember, if you object to this middle aged person being in the same changing room and/or sledging your teenage daughter on the GAA pitch you're a bigot.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Memento Mori wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:32 am Remember, if you object to this middle aged person being in the same changing room and/or sledging your teenage daughter on the GAA pitch you're a bigot.
Being middle aged is the least of that person's problems. I could show you photos of them (that they themselves at different times posted publicly) that would require you to use eye bleach afterwards.

The hilarious thing has been watching the supporters moving swiftly from extraordinary displays of transphobia eg..
"That's the referee! Why are you trying to tell lies and say this is a trans woman on a ladies football team?!?"
to
"OMG THE STATE OF ALL YOU FASCIST BIGOTS TRYING TO KINK SHAME A LOVELY DELICATE LADY!!!"

😅
JayZeus
Verified Username

Post by JayZeus »

If I was a player on an opposing team I know exactly where I’d be directing a powerful kick at the first opportunity.

The video would be viral for sure.

“Two lady-balls, one kick”
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

JayZeus wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:06 am If I was a player on an opposing team I know exactly where I’d be directing a powerful kick at the first opportunity.

The video would be viral for sure.

“Two lady-balls, one kick”
These are the players on the opposing team. In blue. Picture below.

Number one, they are young girls. They could not easily direct a powerful kick at a large persons balls.

Number two, many of them will have been indoctrinated to "be kind" to the most oppressed and suffering demographic ever to have existed on earth and so will defend the player..
Or
They would understandably not be able to speak out against the crowd for fear of social ostracism.

isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

To be honest now I would not say they are a freak team. Having a club where gay and lesbian people feel very welcome is a great idea. They have suffered a lot of shaming and persecution in the past, and some of it continues, so for camaraderie and support I welcome the club's existence.

Nonetheless trans identifying players must play on the team of their sex. Valentino could play on the male team that Na Gaeil Aeracha also field, as far as I know.
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

I still don't get why the LGBT crowd insist on making their sexual preference public at every opportunity. Just because the gay marriage referendum was passed doesn't mean that everybody switches to accepting it overnight because of the vote.
'no more blah blah blah'
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Del.Monte wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:46 am I still don't get why the LGBT crowd insist on making their sexual preference public at every opportunity. Just because the gay marriage referendum was passed doesn't mean that everybody switches to accepting it overnight because of the vote.
To be fair them - they don't as a rule, it's the TQ plus crowd who eant everyone to know.

The regular gay people just want to get on with life and put the bins out like everyone else.
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

"I'll see you out there!!" - Roy Keane
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Ncdjd2 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:07 am OK fair enough was referencing the fact they have a bloke on the team. Nothing stopping gay or lesbian people playing for a man or woman's team. I don't know anyone that would have any sort of problem with a gay or lesbian team member in this day and age as no one takes a blind bit of notice thankfully about a person's sexual preferences. The problem I have is a guy saying he is a woman, when clearly he is a man, playing in a female football league.
I'm a woman in my 50s and not a gym bunny but I've lost a bit of weight following my op and I need to do some weight training etc.

I am genuinely scared to go to my work's gym as they are in the grip of TENI and would keenly encourage blokes like that brick shithouse of a GAA player into the ladies shower room. It's bad enough feeling self conscious around changing when you're a flabby 50 year old but the thought that men are in is abhorrent.

I can't even question it as I am scared for my job. We did not go through women's lib to end up feeling like this.
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Ncdjd2 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:07 am OK fair enough was referencing the fact they have a bloke on the team. Nothing stopping gay or lesbian people playing for a man or woman's team. I don't know anyone that would have any sort of problem with a gay or lesbian team member in this day and age as no one takes a blind bit of notice thankfully about a person's sexual preferences. The problem I have is a guy saying he is a woman, when clearly he is a man, playing in a female football league.
I agree with you.
You might be surprised though that homophobia still exists. I've a lesbian sister married obviously to another lesbian 😂 and they do get the odd really nasty stuff. Plus a good friend of mine was in a 30 years relationship with his lover who could not come out due to family disapproval. And his partners sad death and funeral etc was extra horrible for my friend because of homophobia.
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

PlaneSpeeking wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:01 am To be fair them - they don't as a rule, it's the TQ plus crowd who eant everyone to know.

The regular gay people just want to get on with life and put the bins out like everyone else.
Good post but my main objection to the whole 'LGBT and whatever you're having yourself' thing is the unending promotion of their agenda in the media national and social. Being LGBT etc. is promoted to children as like what do you want to be when you grow up - a soldier, a fireman or a doctor - would you like to be gay, lesbian, trans ....How about just letting them find out what they are for themselves - most of us seem to have managed alright previously.

While I'm in rant mode, what is all this crap when a gay man refers to his other half as his husband or a lesbian refers to their other half as their wife? To me it diminishes the traditional husband and wife thing to no more than a joke. What's wrong with the term partner or come up with an entirely new word for husbands and wives in a same sex relationship. Rant over and I promise not to post in the thread again....well I'll try not to. :D
'no more blah blah blah'
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

Ncdjd2 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:30 am I don't know what TENI is but I think that post there sums up the reality now for real women when trying to go about their normal day to day activities. It really annoys me when I hear of sane people like yourself are being made feel that way, which you shouldn't Plane. Utterly repulsive.
Me too.

I dont know what half of the terminology is or what it means. And I'm far too old to give a shit about being gramatically or politically correct either.
I'm too old to have to learn all this crap. I treat people in a respectful manner.........and thats the end of it. And if thats not good enough....well you can just pucker up and kiss my ass.

Oooh, I feel better now after that rant :lol:
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

Ncdjd2 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:46 am While I'm in this thread, I notice Celchick deleted again. Hopefully she will be back at some stage as I used to like reading her insights with all of this stuff.

Anyway I'm off to feed some mares and their foals. At least with animals it's simply male or female.

But by that analogy some would say you are discriminating against those animals that dont identify with being called either :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

Ncdjd2 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:03 pm Thankfully gender identity hasn't made its way to the animal kingdom apart from our stupid species. Although I bet Isha can prove me wrong in this. :D
I’ll give it a go…. How about the female hyena? :lol:

DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Ncdjd2 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:30 am I don't know what TENI is but I think that post there sums up the reality now for real women when trying to go about their normal day to day activities. It really annoys me when I hear of sane people like yourself are being made feel that way, which you shouldn't Plane. Utterly repulsive.
Trans Equality Network Ireland - the paramilitary wing of the TRA movement.

Thank you for your support !

isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

This is quite a short snippet from Newstalk Breakfast this morning. I don't listen so I think this is Shane Coleman speaking. The chat is with Dr Paul Moran who is a serving psychiatrist with the adult gender service in Ireland. What he is saying is that his direct experience of the minors graduating to treatment under his watch at the adult service have not been properly assessed or managed, and are often very unwell, which is contrary to what the HSE is saying.

Cyclepath
Verified Username

Post by Cyclepath »

This sketch says more in a few minutes than I can. TLDR, it's parenting...

DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Oh that video is enlightening and chilling and scarily accurate at the same time!!!!

isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Transgender women will not be allowed to compete against adult female rugby players in Ireland, the Irish Rugby Football Union (IRFU) has said. In a statement issued on Wednesday, the IRFU says it will amend its gender participation policy for rugby from the forthcoming season “in order to ensure fair competition and the safety of competitors”.

The amendment is, according to the IRFU, based on medical and scientific evidence and is in line with World Rugby guidance. The new policy, which also corresponds with that of the RFU (English Rugby Football Union) and other governing bodies, will mean that contact rugby for players in the female category is limited to those whose sex was recorded female at birth.
https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/rugby/ ... act-rugby/

Decision just announced. Two present players are affected in females teams and IRFU has spoken to them and asked them to remain involved, eg coaching etc. Female by birth trans men will have to sign waivers to play in male rugby.

It's the right decision.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Keeva Lilith Ferreyra Carroll is National Community Development Officer for TENI which is a state funded Irish NGO and they have retweeted a threat made against the Irish gender services doctor who spoke on Newstalk this morning.

20220810_175746.jpg
20220810_175746.jpg (107.94 KiB) Viewed 7669 times
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

And my Twitter account was suspended for saying a TRA who threatened women with rape “needed a slap”.

Most vulnerable minority my hole.

isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

PlaneSpeeking wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:19 pm And my Twitter account was suspended for saying a TRA who threatened women with rape “needed a slap”.

Most vulnerable minority my hole.
I can pass on your handle to accounts that are much bigger and way more influential than me if you want. PM me your twitter handle if you want to bring attention to the ban.