Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Gender Theory Thread

The burning issues of the day
Cyclepath
Verified Username

Re: Gender Theory Thread

Post by Cyclepath »

Men waving flags glorifying genocidal communist dictators, roaring threats and abuse at women. Mainstream media doesn't even mention it. The world's gone f*%king mad.

Meanwhile they brazenly report a 'public order offence' involving 'two men in their fifties' at the airport 🤦‍♂️
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Cyclepath wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:35 am Men waving flags glorifying genocidal communist dictators, roaring threats and abuse at women. Mainstream media doesn't even mention it. The world's gone f*%king mad.

Meanwhile they brazenly report a 'public order offence' involving 'two men in their fifties' at the airport 🤦‍♂️
We need an applause smilie for that deserves 400!

Spot on - I see the Slava Ukraini failed miserably among the pink and blue flagged men ? Lenin and the hammer and sickle flags a go go.
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

"I'll see you out there!!" - Roy Keane
Deleted

Post by Deleted »

Btw, the RDS event was live-streamed

Helen Joyce - most significant to this thread ...

Kevin Sharkey - just brilliant!!

Discussion with Shellenberger and Ben Scallan hosted by Niall Boylan
Deleted

Post by Deleted »

https://x.com/MarieKeating/status/17036 ... 72416?s=20

The mind virus continues ...

I see they have disabled the replies and then go on about "hate speech" ...
Fugue

Post by Fugue »

Ah fecking dumb. Not even absurd anymore, just dumb.

121k views
139 likes, 25 reposts
Hilarious.
Last edited by Fugue on Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jmayo

Post by jmayo »

PlaneSpeeking wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:36 am https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... riods.html

And the erasure of women continues apace..
The way to start ending this shytology is for women, the real ones who actually do need Always products, to boycott companies that push for this shyte.

Lets see how they do when the only ones buying their products are people who have periods, but don't identify with the label girl/woman.
Hell let them see how many they sell to the "hairy balled new women" brigade.

The author should have taken the fight to them, it is shag all use writing a stern letter.
Just ask should women back a company that does not see them as women and females.

Women have a massive spending power and it is time for them to start voting with their money.

Sorry I would gladly boycott Always, but as a bloke I don't use their products, no more than the transwomen.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

RogerMoore wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:29 pm https://x.com/MarieKeating/status/17036 ... 72416?s=20

The mind virus continues ...

I see they have disabled the replies and then go on about "hate speech" ...
“Doctors thought Denise was a man at birth”.

Oh just fck off now.
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

Deleted

Post by Deleted »

^^ yeah like the doctors took a wild guess and were wrong, I mean BEAM ME UP SCOTTY!
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

RogerMoore wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:22 pm ^^ yeah like the doctors took a wild guess and were wrong, I mean BEAM ME UP SCOTTY!
I give up with this current world!!!!

DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

jmayo wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:26 pm The way to start ending this shytology is for women, the real ones who actually do need Always products, to boycott companies that push for this shyte.

Lets see how they do when the only ones buying their products are people who have periods, but don't identify with the label girl/woman.
Hell let them see how many they sell to the "hairy balled new women" brigade.

The author should have taken the fight to them, it is shag all use writing a stern letter.
Just ask should women back a company that does not see them as women and females.

Women have a massive spending power and it is time for them to start voting with their money.

Sorry I would gladly boycott Always, but as a bloke I don't use their products, no more than the transwomen.
I’m the other side of the menopause so no personal need but I often buy stuff for a homeless charity - any other brand will be bought now.

DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

I've been reading a lot about the dynamic between men and women the last day or so in light of the Russell Brand story - and it is very interesting to see the same people that want to defend women, to portray us as helpless victims have form when talking about women:

These same people want men in dresses to have access to the same rape crisis centre Brand's first known victim went to. You've been violated in the most horrific way and you have to have the rape kit taken by a man, who could even resemble the rapist - worsening your trauma.

They want vulnerable women in jails to be locked up with biological males who - according to them - only have one thing on their minds.

They want men to be able to walk round stark bollock naked in saunas and changing rooms as long as they've a cheap piece of meaningless paper saying they're a girl.

They want our mothers and grandmothers to be given the most intimate of elderly care by men, who might take the time to put on a skirt but according to these idiots do not have to.

They are horrified at the thought of a 31 year old man taking sexual advantage of a teenage girl but they would call her all the bigots going if she was coming out as gay but didn't want to have sex with a male who "identifies as a lesbian".

The mental gymnastics these people have would earn a gold medal. Well until some hairy bollocked loser grew his hair, called himelf Mary and jumped on the balance beam, then sorry ladies - you lose.

jmayo

Post by jmayo »

PlaneSpeeking wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:54 pm I've been reading a lot about the dynamic between men and women the last day or so in light of the Russell Brand story - and it is very interesting to see the same people that want to defend women, to portray us as helpless victims have form when talking about women:

These same people want men in dresses to have access to the same rape crisis centre Brand's first known victim went to. You've been violated in the most horrific way and you have to have the rape kit taken by a man, who could even resemble the rapist - worsening your trauma.

They want vulnerable women in jails to be locked up with biological males who - according to them - only have one thing on their minds.

They want men to be able to walk round stark bollock naked in saunas and changing rooms as long as they've a cheap piece of meaningless paper saying they're a girl.

They want our mothers and grandmothers to be given the most intimate of elderly care by men, who might take the time to put on a skirt but according to these idiots do not have to.

They are horrified at the thought of a 31 year old man taking sexual advantage of a teenage girl but they would call her all the bigots going if she was coming out as gay but didn't want to have sex with a male who "identifies as a lesbian".

The mental gymnastics these people have would earn a gold medal. Well until some hairy bollocked loser grew his hair, called himelf Mary and jumped on the balance beam, then sorry ladies - you lose.
Hey don't knock that.
I have seen routines on the balance beam where the girl/woman jumps up and then lands down on beam in the split position.

I would love to seem some hairy bollocked lad called Mary doing similar. :lol:
Oh the inhumanity

It would be way better than Homer's man gets hit with ball in groin.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

jmayo wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:06 pm Hey don't knock that.
I have seen routines on the balance beam where the girl/woman jumps up and then lands down on beam in the split position.

I would love to seem some hairy bollocked lad called Mary doing similar. :lol:
Oh the inhumanity

It would be way better than Homer's man gets hit with ball in groin.
Hey they want to get a feel for having period pains - let em!!!!!!

isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

I don't wish harm on these people. They can express how they want.
But the fact that these three alone have such significant influence on Irish society via their NGO roles is annoying.

Because what they all advocate for is the complete acceptance of "trans women are women" and the medicalisation of gender dysphoric minors.

Sara Phillips is on the board of the National Council of Women in Ireland. Denise Breen and Aoife Martin are on the board of the Transgender Equality Network Ireland which has had significant input going back over a decade into the educational curriculum in schools from primary level to university in Ireland. They have helped usher in the teaching of gender theory to children from the youngest age. Gender theory is just that - a theory. Many dismiss it. Eg Richard Dawkins called it arrant nonsense.

https://genspect.org/irish-curriculum-b ... y-as-fact/

These are males who are expressing themselves how they IMAGINE a woman to be. They absolutely cannot KNOW what it IS to be female, or a woman, because they are male and grew up as boys. They can literally only perform a vision of woman that they have each personally invented.

I, as a woman, don't have to do anything to be a woman, I simply am a woman.

But this new class of person is simultaneously both the most oppressed endangered minority AND yet also extremely influential in very important areas of Irish societal policy, especially regarding children. And even in terms of influencing policy re women themselves via the NCWI.

I think it is not right.
20230919_180739.jpg
20230919_180739.jpg (57.98 KiB) Viewed 18507 times
Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...
Fugue

Post by Fugue »

As perimenopause symptoms start looming, it gets more frustrating. The cheek of them.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Fugue wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:42 pm As perimenopause symptoms start looming, it gets more frustrating. The cheek of them.
Heh, yeah, as I went through menopause I felt ever more annoyed at these trans identifying males speaking for me as a woman. Although I have not experienced particular anger or exceptional irritation in other ways. So it's not hormones as much as intellectual indignation.

I know that some young women feel the same way about having their places and voices in the society usurped by males who say they are women, because those young women are experiencing menstruation, endometriosis, pregnancy, child rearing etc. Female is born!!
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Deleted

Post by Deleted »

DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

RogerMoore wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:28 pm This is a hilarious twitter parody account - https://twitter.com/damekatydenise_

https://x.com/damekatydenise_/status/17 ... 19995?s=20

:lol: :lol:
Took me a few looks to realize the photo was Jack Duckworth from Corrie in drag haha!!!!

Got a cuppa and I’m gonna read more - hilarious!!!

Deleted

Post by Deleted »

:D :D :D !! Jack Duckworth!!

Wow when Corrie was a bit of fun ....
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

RogerMoore wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:54 am :D :D :D !! Jack Duckworth!!

Wow when Corrie was a bit of fun ....
They'd have Bet Lynch as a transwoman these days - and Ena Sharples would be cancelled for slut shaming!!!!

Aye it was a good show back in the day!!!

Deleted

Post by Deleted »

PlaneSpeeking wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:05 am They'd have Bet Lynch as a transwoman these days - and Ena Sharples would be cancelled for slut shaming!!!!

Aye it was a good show back in the day!!!
Biggest shock thing that would happen would be a bit of fisty cuffs in the Rovers Return!
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Full article by Mark Tighe in Sunday Independent as it's behind pay wall.
Note Vanessa Lacey is a trans woman and has no medical expertise.

It's shocking that we are here with treatment of children. Many countries are moving away from this model of so-called affirmation because the harms are becoming known as is the lack of benefit re mental well-being.
Mark Tighe

Doctors working in Ireland’s adult National Gender Service (NGS) have accused the HSE of trying to establish a new “activist-led” transgender service that will be “dangerous for patients”.
On September 14, the HSE began recruitment for a clinical lead for transgender services who will introduce a new model of care and service for children and adults.
There is no service for gender-questioning children in Ireland. They are referred abroad for treatment. Adults have at least a three-year wait after referral to be seen by clinicians at the NGS in Loughlinstown, south Dublin.
Professor Donal O’Shea, the HSE’s national clinical lead for obesity, who also works as an endocrinologist with the NGS, told the Sunday Independent he is prepared to put his leadership position on the line by speaking out about “dangerous” moves by senior HSE managers on gender healthcare.
O’Shea and psychiatrist Paul Moran, an NGS colleague, are alarmed by both the job description for the new role and a new HSE-promoted pathway for children. It involves patients being referred to a Belgian clinic by Vanessa Lacey, a former senior manager with Transgender Equality Network Ireland (Teni), a state-funded support and lobbying group.
Doctor expresses concerns Trinity College research used to justify Conversion Therapy Bill may hamper psychiatric assessment of patients
HSE pointed Irish Tavistock patients towards former Teni manager
The job specification requires the successful applicant to engage with a stakeholder advisory group that will include advocacy bodies. Teni is listed as a suitable organisation.
NGS doctors cut off relations with Teni a number of years ago after being subjected to personal attacks by Teni workers on social media over their treatment of patients.
The network has accused the NGS of acting as “gatekeepers” by preventing or delaying patients from accessing hormone treatments for medical transitions.
Teni and some other transgender support groups support “affirmative” care that allows patients to proceed with hormone treatment once they give informed consent acknowledging the risks involved.
O’Shea said the way the new clinical lead job is designed is “absolutely an attempt to have an activist-informed model of care that would be dangerous and goes against all emerging evidence of the need to be safe and careful”.
The NGS insists its policy of thorough assessments of patients is the only safe way to treat gender-questioning patients. Its doctors say their model has effectively been validated by Dr Hilary Cass’s interim report into the Tavistock clinic in the UK that found the often complex, non-gender medical and social problems of children attending the clinic were “overlooked”.
​O’Shea and Moran said they are shocked that the new job specification does not require a candidate to have clinical experience in transgender healthcare like clinical lead requirements do in other specialities.
A candidate must only have a “special interest in transgender care” and experience of “working with transgender and/or gender-incongruent or dysphoric populations”.
O’Shea said he is well-qualified for the transgender clinical lead role, but believes the HSE wants someone else.
“They don’t want us involved because we wouldn’t do it the activist way,” he said.
The doctors first raised concerns with the HSE in 2018 and 2019 about its practice of referring Irish under-18 gender patients to the Tavistock.
O’Shea said they were silenced and reprimanded by the HSE then, but he expects he may be “silenced and sanctioned” now by being asked to give up his national lead obesity role for speaking out.
“It’s more important to speak out when there is a culture in an organisation that is prepared to lie, intimidate, mislead and [use] funds to put vulnerable individuals at incredible risk,” he said.
When the Tavistock clinic in London was slated for closure last year after the interim Cass report, the HSE wrote to patients on its waiting list advising they could seek treatment in Antwerp, but had to be referred to the Belgian clinic by Vanessa Lacey, a former Teni manager, who runs a service called Gendercare.
The HSE advised patients to seek reimbursement for Belgian treatments under the EU cross-border directive.
O’Shea said he believed the HSE advising people to use Lacey’s services and the Antwerp clinic was concerning as she is not a clinician. He said there was no service level agreement with the Belgian clinic to ensure patients are assessed before they could be given hormone treatments.
He also believed there was an “ideology” at senior HSE levels that is led by transgender activists who want affirmative care.
“The idea that you would have an activist-driven model of care within the medical setting is just unthinkable,” he said. “There is no condition where you invite the activists to come in and direct how care should be delivered.
“Any endocrinologist can do gender care safely, but if you’re doing this in a person who’s not suitable to make that step on the journey, it’s an incredibly negative, destructive and dangerous step for that individual.”
O’Shea said a senior HSE official “lied” to him when he said he accepted the NGS model of care involving holistic assessments was best for patient safety.
He subsequently learned the official was promoting a gender affirming model of care.
“Just how many children and vulnerable young people do you want to come to harm because of institutional behaviour before you will call time on it?” he said.
“It’s about a culture with senior people in the HSE ignoring clinical specialist advice.
“They have lied to me and are actively misleading an incredibly vulnerable group of patients by directing them towards a service that I think it’s reasonable to say is at least as bad as Tavistock, but most likely worse.”
O’Shea said political party leaders have confided in him that they are afraid to publicly raise questions about HSE transgender policies.
“Nobody can talk about it or they are cancelled, it’s mad,” said O’Shea. “We are pro-trans.
“We are doing our level best to make the journey the best it can be with this massive surge in people gender-questioning.
“They need our help in deciding if it’s the right option for them.”
​A HSE review published this year reported no issues over treatments given to Irish children at the Tavistock.
However, O’Shea said this review failed to carry out an audit of patient files. He said former Tavistock patients seen by the NGS are reluctant to complain despite troubling outcomes.
The HSE said it was obliged under EU law to inform patients of their right to access treatment under the cross-border directive.
It added that its goal is to “develop a person-centred model of care and invest in an integrated service that meets the needs of transgender people in Ireland”.
Lacey, who has a PhD in loss and grief, said she makes patients and parents aware of what gender services are available.
She accepts she is not a clinician, but said she believes the Antwerp clinic carries out full assessments. She said she has advised two patients to use the Antwerp service and one was prescribed hormones.

nlgbbbblth

Post by nlgbbbblth »

isha wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:13 pm Note Vanessa Lacey is a trans woman and has no medical expertise.
Ah-ha!

Great work by Mark Tighe.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

The notable thing is Lacey transitioned in 2007, in full adulthood, having matured physically, fathered two sons, and been fully capable of making decisions of incredible import. To be facilitating minors who will be sterile and impotent to go through transition, sorry I can't say what I feel about that because it's too bad.