Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Gender Theory Thread

The burning issues of the day
DeletedUser

Re: Gender Theory Thread

Post by DeletedUser »

isha wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:27 pm The notable thing is Lacey transitioned in 2007, in full adulthood, having matured physically, fathered two sons, and been fully capable of making decisions of incredible import. To be facilitating minors who will be sterile and impotent to go through transition, sorry I can't say what I feel about that because it's too bad.
I find it interesting that the same people now arguing that Russell Brand should be charged with rape as a 16 year old is not mature enough to consent to sex with a 31 year old which has few irreversible effects - then argue that girls younger than she can consent to a double mastectomy, life limiting hormone treatment leaving them infertile and half a person.
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

"I'll see you out there!!" - Roy Keane
jmayo

Post by jmayo »

I don't know why Professor O'Shea is worried.

The new position doesn't have to be clinician, they can self identify as one as is the norm with this whole modern belief system.
Last edited by jmayo on Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

jmayo wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:12 am I don't why Professor O'Shea is worried.

The new position doesn't have to be clinician, they can self identify as one as is the norm with this whole modern belief system.
It's sad my mother passed 30 years ago, she wanted to be a penguin as a child.

She could be living in Chester Zoo now, waddling away and eating fish.
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

Cyclepath
Verified Username

Post by Cyclepath »

mermaid.jpeg
mermaid.jpeg (226.33 KiB) Viewed 13777 times
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Cyclepath wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:03 ammermaid.jpeg
Well it's only logical ....!!!!

knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

If a child said he wanted to be a castrato then should this wish be obliged also. What if he convinced you that this is all he ever wants, it’s been his dream and his identity.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

knownunknown wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:30 pm If a child said he wanted to be a castrato then should this wish be obliged also. What if he convinced you that this is all he ever wants, it’s been his dream and his identity.
To these people that is perfectly normal.

They are not!

isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

knownunknown wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:30 pm If a child said he wanted to be a castrato then should this wish be obliged also. What if he convinced you that this is all he ever wants, it’s been his dream and his identity.
Of interest perhaps.
https://reduxx.info/top-academic-behind ... uidelines/

Note - the World Professional Association for Transgender Health recognises eunuch as a gender identity in their most recent Standards of Care 8
https://genspect.org/wpath-explained/
Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...
Deleted

Post by Deleted »

Wow ... what a thread
:shock:

DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

RogerMoore wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:04 pm Wow ... what a thread
:shock:

Christ on a fcking bike - if you send your daughter there you should be on a bloody register!!!

Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

Villiers School is a Protestant institution with a very good reputation.
'no more blah blah blah'
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Del.Monte wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:31 pm Villiers School is a Protestant institution with a very good reputation.
Well .. it was.

Deleted

Post by Deleted »

https://x.com/brandubh4/status/1705949480401387584?s=20

WTAF ... listen to them all chime and repeat the phrase ... it's like a cult, well it IS a cult ...
Deleted

Post by Deleted »

^^ ironically that cultural appropriation stuff is so divisive and RACIST ... the f*cking IRONY here ...
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

Have to agree that is one weird, cult like, video.
'no more blah blah blah'
jmayo

Post by jmayo »

PlaneSpeeking wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:42 pm Christ on a fcking bike - if you send your daughter there you should be on a bloody register!!!
I would say the odds are nearly even that at some stage they face a lawsuit after some girl is attacked.

BTW I mean a girl, you know with two XX chromosomes, vagina, ovaries, breasts, etc etc.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

jmayo wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:37 am I would say the odds are nearly even that at some stage they face a lawsuit after some girl is attacked.

BTW I mean a girl, you know with two XX chromosomes, vagina, ovaries, breasts, etc etc.
Yep!

The latest instalment of the madness:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... l#comments

They argue - CORRECTLY! - that gay rights have been hijacked by the so called "trans" rights (i.e. autogynephilic misogynists).

Good on them.

DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

RogerMoore wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:41 am https://x.com/brandubh4/status/1705949480401387584?s=20

WTAF ... listen to them all chime and repeat the phrase ... it's like a cult, well it IS a cult ...
Jesus Christ that is chilling.

Remember when we used to think that was a good thing - melting pot etc.

Fine - no one from Africa can dress up for Paddy's Day - so fck right off.

DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/arti ... s-12541309

These stories are deeply disturbing!

isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

We are being force fed horse shit from every quarter. I have zero respect for these public figures who play along with this contemptible charade.
This is a big fat lump of a fella, abortion rights activist my hole.
I'm sick of the lot of them. Way past being in any way polite. Just because a man has a curated collection of photos of himself in frilly knickers and fetching frocks does not make him a woman. It makes him a fetishist. Bang on in your own space, lad. I'm not playing your damned game.

Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

isha wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:32 pm We are being force fed horse shit from every quarter. I have zero respect for these public figures who play along with this contemptible charade.
This is a big fat lump of a fella, abortion rights activist my hole.
I'm sick of the lot of them. Way past being in any way polite. Just because a man has a curated collection of photos of himself in frilly knickers and fetching frocks does not make him a woman. It makes him a fetishist. Bang on in your own space, lad. I'm not playing your damned game.

Heartening to see the replies calling them out.

That. Is. A. Man.

I thought the whole point of the 8th vote was more female autonomy - now we have men telling us what to do again.

Deleted

Post by Deleted »

PlaneSpeeking wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:41 pm Heartening to see the replies calling them out.

That. Is. A. Man.

I thought the whole point of the 8th vote was more female autonomy - now we have men telling us what to do again.
Indeed, and predictably they have now disabled the replies, but all of them were calling this BS out.

It's utterly farcical at this stage, aren't these men EMBARASSED ??
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

RogerMoore wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:50 pm Indeed, and predictably they have now disabled the replies, but all of them were calling this BS out.

It's utterly farcical at this stage, aren't these men EMBARASSED ??
I used to have every respect for men who cross dressed - my dad had a mate who did drag at weekends. Had some balls tbh.

Now they say they are women and in many cases say they’re better - I saw one looper on Twitter in his suspenders going “#women 2.0!!”

They should be ashamed.

Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

PlaneSpeeking wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:02 pm I used to have every respect for men who cross dressed - my dad had a mate who did drag at weekends. Had some balls tbh.

Now they say they are women and in many cases say they’re better - I saw one looper on Twitter in his suspenders going “#women 2.0!!”

They should be ashamed.
Were they very prominent? :mrgreen:
'no more blah blah blah'
jmayo

Post by jmayo »

PlaneSpeeking wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:02 pm I used to have every respect for men who cross dressed - my dad had a mate who did drag at weekends. Had some balls tbh.

They should be ashamed.
Just over the weekend saw interview by Parky of Eddie Izzard.
Parky actually asks him if being a transvestite made things harder for him to be comedian or actor.
Izzard said some knew he was transvestite.

Not one fooking mention of transwoman.

There are no transvestites anymore, there are just "women" according to some folks.