Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Gender Theory Thread

The burning issues of the day
knownunknown

Re: Gender Theory Thread

Post by knownunknown »

NickNickleby wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:32 pm
Apologies for rambling, I was fired up on the other place
Most of my rants begin like this too… :lol
Jack The Stripper

Post by Jack The Stripper »

isha wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:01 pm I replied to a young man on Twitter this morning whose sister is now a trans man ( has been for a long time). He was explaining how even though he doesn't agree with for example trans women in female sports or self id trans women in females spaces like prison, that transsexuals like his trans sibling exist.

I agreed with him and support him. I disagree often in discussions with the gender critical crowd who deny the existence of transsexuals. There is cruelty and absurdity on both sides. Of course gender non conforming people exist. Of course there are people who want to express themselves as if they were the opposite sex. They are real. They deserve ordinary human rights and compassion.

But as the young man himself said, sex can't be changed. His trans brother knows he is a female. He is addressed in all ways as a man and accepted and respected. But reality cannot be subverted. In some important circumstances biological sex is relevant.

The broadening of the trans umbrella to include transvestism, cross dressing, drag artists, fetishists, anyone gender non conforming who identifies as literally being the opposite sex, and especially to cultivate the idea of "trans kids", hurts transsexual people most of all.
You must have a lot of time on your hands along e with that Twitter individual.
Cyclepath
Verified Username

Post by Cyclepath »

Jack The Stripper wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:12 am You must have a lot of time on your hands along e with that Twitter individual.
Yep, this comment resonates with me. My presence or absence on this board is directly related to how busy I am with work and real life activities. I purposely don't have GUBU on my phone. I have Twitter on my phone but just lurk occasionally - I would never engage with anyone on twitter other than a 'like' or perhaps a retweet.

It's utterly pointless arguing with people on the internet. Nothing good comes from it. I don't mind offering my opinion on a forum, but let's face it you almost never convince anyone that they're wrong and you're right. If I meet hostility on a forum, I'm usually perplexed and want to find out why the other person is so angrily engaging with me!
Avey Terrible

Post by Avey Terrible »

Cyclepath wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:32 am Yep, this comment resonates with me. My presence or absence on this board is directly related to how busy I am with work and real life activities. I purposely don't have GUBU on my phone. I have Twitter on my phone but just lurk occasionally - I would never engage with anyone on twitter other than a 'like' or perhaps a retweet.

It's utterly pointless arguing with people on the internet. Nothing good comes from it. I don't mind offering my opinion on a forum, but let's face it you almost never convince anyone that they're wrong and you're right. If I meet hostility on a forum, I'm usually perplexed and want to find out why the other person is so angrily engaging with me!
Look at all those arguments on the other site that go on for page after page. Never have I ever seen anyone involved change their mind on any topic that is being debated. The whole thing seems so pointless.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

I have seen change. Especially more recently. There has been huge public pushback against the massive institutional embrace of gender theory ideology globally. Especially in Scotland and the UK. Even in the US where the present administration is tripping up over itself to be "inclusive" and provide early access to so-called affirmation for children. There's pushback all over Europe and Australia. I've seen Indian women pushing back. African women. Sharing where it is still possible to share.

Recently there have been victories. Like the words connected with womanhood being restored in official publications. Like the closing of the Tavistock. Like countries such as Sweden and Finland calling a halt to incredibly damaging medical intervention on minors. Like the SNP realising that rapists cannot go in female jails. Like the massive outcry against people cheating in sports .

And one of the main drivers - if not the main driver - of change and pushback cohesion has been because ordinary people can share their opinions and investigations on social media. That is where regular people are organising. And meeting up.

That space which many sneer about is vital, because almost none of the truth is available to be read in the ordinary newspapers or on television - quite the contrary. Those mainstream public spaces have been totally co-opted.

Ordinary people, who manage to find a bit of time, while also having real jobs and real lives, to share information and tell their stories, have given rise to a groundswell of grass root pushback against the policy astroturfing that would otherwise go unhindered. The kind of secretive policy that had 3 violent male prisoners in of the 28-place female wing of Limerick prison last year, 2 still there.

So yeah. I'm happy to take the time between work and real life to contribute in some very small way to an important debate in the new public square which may for example save minors from being sterilised, stop reason being subverted by an insane ideology and prevent female prisoners from being trapped behind bars with sexually violent males.
Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...
Cyclepath
Verified Username

Post by Cyclepath »

isha wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:54 pm And one of the main drivers - if not the main driver - of change and pushback cohesion has been because ordinary people can share their opinions and investigations on social media. That is where regular people are organising. And meeting up.
I agree, if I had to pick one redeeming quality of social media it's that you can gain strength knowing that there are legions of like minded people out there trying to resist the shithousery that wokeness has unleashed on us.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

An article from this weekend regarding this topic for anyone interested.

It's going to be such a huge scandal. Children have been ruined. Sterilised. A third of them severely autistic. Some of them identifying also as different nationalities. Including children ruined because their parents were openly homophobic.

I recall how when I expressed the concerns written about now in these media investigations on another site I was sneered at particularly by an elder lesbian who wondered did I think I knew better than the medical professionals. Well despite being a silly billy doofus apparently I knew better than many of them 🥸

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/e04f ... 1758439f0e

In case the share token only works via the tweet..
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

isha wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:14 am An article from this weekend regarding this topic for anyone interested.

It's going to be such a huge scandal. Children have been ruined. Sterilised. A third of them severely autistic. Some of them identifying also as different nationalities. Including children ruined because their parents were openly homophobic.

I recall how when I expressed the concerns written about now in these media investigations on another site I was sneered at particularly by an elder lesbian who wondered did I think I knew better than the medical professionals. Well despite being a silly billy doofus apparently I knew better than many of them 🥸

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/e04f ... 1758439f0e

In case the share token only works via the tweet..
I genuinely want to push back in my job, I am severely annoyed that an institution of science is using the word “womxn” taking about us and inviting men who think they are/want to be women to discuss healthcare.

I remember going on a protest about the 8th referendum and seeing “no uterus, no opinion!!” placards - now it’s “no uterus, you know more about menstruation and menopause than we do”.
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

"I'll see you out there!!" - Roy Keane
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

You have to hold onto your job, PlaneSpeaking, so don't risk it. Otherwise you are completely disempowered with no income. It will be defeated soon, this craziness
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

isha wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:21 pm You have to hold onto your job, PlaneSpeaking, so don't risk it. Otherwise you are completely disempowered with no income. It will be defeated soon, this craziness
Oh agreed! I’m saying nothing!!!
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

A book is just coming out about the Tavistock. Written by BBC journalist Hannah Barnes.
Called Time to Think.
It's utterly shocking.
This is an article that reports some of what the book looks at.
Less than two per cent of children in the UK are thought to have an autism spectrum disorder, but according to Gids’s own data, around 35 per cent of its referrals “present with moderate to severe autistic traits”.

Children referred to Gids were ten times more likely than the national average to have a registered sex offender as a parent, while 42 per cent had lost a parent through death or separation, and 70 per cent had more than five “associated features” such as anxiety, depression, abuse, self-harm, bullying, eating disorders or suicide attempts.
https://archive.is/ODLZ4
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

isha wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:54 pm A book is just coming out about the Tavistock. Written by BBC journalist Hannah Barnes.
Called Time to Think.
It's utterly shocking.
This is an article that reports some of what the book looks at.

https://archive.is/ODLZ4
The BBC and others have a lot to answer for also for pushing that nonsense that gender is fluid somehow. It's not.

I'm having a bad time of it at the moment and my anxiety is acting up - but I know that it is temporary, and I will feel better soon. I may decide to go back on my SSRI's, time will tell.

But it is chilling to think that if I was a teenager I may be pushed into life damaging permanent surgery or medication - as if that will resolve anything.

If I act like a man tomorrow my symptoms won't go away! An entire generation of children are being damaged.

isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Things are going well for me on Twitter today. I've been blocked by the Defense Science and Technology Laboratory which is part of Gov.uk Ministry of Defense. I do hope the 77th Battalion is not onto me.

Why, you ask...

Well the DSTL posted a tweet to celebrate Women and Girls In Science Day.

And I merely posted in reply a publicly available picture of their featured person for women and girls in science day. In celebration, like. But now I'm persona non gratis 😓
20230216_060736.jpg
20230216_060736.jpg (145.03 KiB) Viewed 1086 times
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

isha wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:09 pm Things are going well for me on Twitter today. I've been blocked by the Defense Science and Technology Laboratory which is part of Gov.uk Ministry of Defense. I do hope the 77th Battalion is not onto me.

Why, you ask...

Well the DSTL posted a tweet to celebrate Women and Girls In Science Day.

And I merely posted in reply a publicly available picture of their featured person for women and girls in science day. In celebration, like. But now I'm persona non gratis 😓

20230216_060736.jpg
My workplace’s International Womxyn’s Day (they’re sticking with that) is centered on “inclusion of all who identify as women”.

So for anyone that asks “when is International Men’s Day?” - sane as ours, they’ve taken over.

isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Ladies Gaelic to allow transitioning and transitioned trans women to compete with and against girls and women in Ireland.

https://ladiesgaelic.ie/lgfa-hub/clubs/ ... er-policy/

Requirement of maintaining testosterone under than 10nmol/L over 12 months. Female have 0.5 - 2.4 nmol/L testosterone. Males vary 10 - 35 nmol/L.

Post by 678904673 »

isha wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:53 am Ladies Gaelic to allow transitioning and transitioned trans women to compete with and against girls and women in Ireland.

https://ladiesgaelic.ie/lgfa-hub/clubs/ ... er-policy/

Requirement of maintaining testosterone under than 10nmol/L over 12 months. Female have 0.5 - 2.4 nmol/L testosterone. Males vary 10 - 35 nmol/L.
Bonkers decision. Thankfully the GAA still seem against this. But the ladies are a separate association
nlgbbbblth

Post by nlgbbbblth »

I'd love to hear Aoife Martin's wife give her side of the story.
Jack The Stripper

Wait till one of them gets the horn in the communal shower and that will put a stop to their gallop.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

It'll be a lady horn though, so no worries.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Jack The Stripper wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:46 pm Wait till one of them gets the horn in the communal shower and that will put a stop to their gallop.
More like wait till some 14 stone bloke called Ciara poles into an 8 stone player and nearly kills her.

Jack The Stripper

PlaneSpeeking wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:56 pm More like wait till some 14 stone bloke called Ciara poles into an 8 stone player and nearly kills her.
It’s the ploughing in the changing rooms that I’d be concerned with.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Jack The Stripper wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:08 pm It’s the ploughing in the changing rooms that I’d be concerned with.
I’m just concerned about the general erosion of women.

Having a seminar on menopause and being expected to humour some freak in a dress who thinks he’s having the same symptoms.

I’m happy to kick him in the mickey to try to help replicate period pain.

JayZeus
Verified Username

Post by JayZeus »

I'd be pretty certain a kick in the mickey isn't going to do that. It's like slapping a canteen sausage and expecting that to turn it into roast loin of pork.

Assuming this eejit still has them, a well placed slap upwards onto the very lowest part of his balls will do the job. Enough to have that radiating pain spread up through his groin and make its way to his kidneys, leaving the imposter doubled over for a bit.

If you want to complete the exercise, hand him a couple of paracetamol and a hot water bottle with an obviously unconcerned look on your face.

Then ask what's for dinner and ask if there's any chance of a BJ later when the kids have gone to bed.

A man so desperate to 'experience' what I could only imagine is a particular unpleasant physical aspects of womanhood (the period pain) is ripe for being ridiculed. Snarky irony could hardly be withheld from a goon like that IMO.

I don't consider a Cock in a Frock carrying on like that to be anywhere close to 'legitimate' as a transwoman on a journey to being at peace. I'm full of empathy for anyone who is legitimately just trying to find their way and doing so with respect to everyone else who has their own problems and struggles in life.

Muscling in on women's groups and spaces with specific purposes as if your deed polled name, assumed gender, edited birth certificate and choice of attire lends your presence some kind of qualification is pretty crappy.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

JayZeus wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:47 pm I'd be pretty certain a kick in the mickey isn't going to do that. It's like slapping a canteen sausage and expecting that to turn it into roast loin of pork.

Assuming this eejit still has them, a well placed slap upwards onto the very lowest part of his balls will do the job. Enough to have that radiating pain spread up through his groin and make its way to his kidneys, leaving the imposter doubled over for a bit.

If you want to complete the exercise, hand him a couple of paracetamol and a hot water bottle with an obviously unconcerned look on your face.

Then ask what's for dinner and ask if there's any chance of a BJ later when the kids have gone to bed.

A man so desperate to 'experience' what I could only imagine is a particular unpleasant physical aspects of womanhood (the period pain) is ripe for being ridiculed. Snarky irony could hardly be withheld from a goon like that IMO.

I don't consider a Cock in a Frock carrying on like that to be anywhere close to 'legitimate' as a transwoman on a journey to being at peace. I'm full of empathy for anyone who is legitimately just trying to find their way and doing so with respect to everyone else who has their own problems and struggles in life.

Muscling in on women's groups and spaces with specific purposes as if your deed polled name, assumed gender, edited birth certificate and choice of attire lends your presence some kind of qualification is pretty crappy.
We’re an organization rooted in hard science and we pander to these freaks - I have no idea what being kicked in the balls is like, nor do I need to find out.

Why must I have to sit next to someone with no idea of what I went through with periods, differed with many smear tests and currently go through with menopause and pretend I do just to “validate” them?? They can go fck themselves.

DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

JayZeus wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:47 pm I'd be pretty certain a kick in the mickey isn't going to do that. It's like slapping a canteen sausage and expecting that to turn it into roast loin of pork.

We’re an organization rooted in hard science and we pander to these freaks - I have no idea what being kicked in the balls is like, nor do I need to find out.

Why must I have to sit next to someone with no idea of what I went through with periods, suffered with many smear tests and currently go through with menopause and pretend I do just to “validate” them?? They can go fck themselves.