Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Gender Theory Thread

The burning issues of the day
Fratello
Verified Username

Re: Gender Theory Thread

Post by Fratello »

https://www.irishtimes.com/health/your- ... em-decide/

Congratulations on the new arrival but Paul Murphy TD has strange views in my opinion.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Oh Jesus, I had to stop reading that article, I was burning out too many valuable brain cells!
Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

The same way the soul trumped the body, gender now trumps biology. All very religious altogether.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Fratello wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:09 am https://www.irishtimes.com/health/your- ... em-decide/

Congratulations on the new arrival but Paul Murphy TD has strange views in my opinion.
Fcking JUNIPER????
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

"I'll see you out there!!" - Roy Keane
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

This has far reaching consequences that are not kind.
He is literally leaving open the door at the beginning of life for his boy to enter adulthood sterile and having a juvenile penis, or for his girl to have a radical mastectomy by sweet sixteen.

One of my closest friends was subjected to this by her daughter in law. She decided the newborn baby girl was a theybe, and must not be "gendered". My friend was confused but agreed to not interfere. Because she didn't show enthusiasm she was regularly prevented from seeing her granddaughter in case she would unconsciously gender them. This went on for several years. My friend was crushed. As time has passed the little girl is very much a little girl and so her mother now allows her to stay weekends with granny, and they get on so well. My friend is the most wonderful grandmother imaginable. But because her daughter in law was in this cult she was only allowed supervised visitation for the first couple of years. It's all fkn insane.
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

That article about Paul Murphy's baby is unreal stuff. Ffs raise the child in a normal way not some sort of woke lab experiment and they could start by giving the child a normal name.
'no more blah blah blah'
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Del.Monte wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:58 am That article about Paul Murphy's baby is unreal stuff. Ffs raise the child in a normal way not some sort of woke lab experiment and they could start by giving the child a normal name.
Apparently it’s a boy. Juniper Murphy.

So woke by he’s happy to talk about how only his wife went through the IVF - almost as if that’s how nature made offspring for billions of years!!!
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

Fratello
Verified Username

Post by Fratello »

Sorry couldn't resist

isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

To be honest I like the name. That doesn't bother me at all. But then again my children have unusual names. I remember when I told my father my first child's name he said "I beg your pardon?", for my second child's name he said "For the love n honour of Jesus Christ!" And by the third child he said "Don't fkn tell me!"
They all have awesome names which they love.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

isha wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:17 am To be honest I like the name. That doesn't bother me at all. But then again my children have unusual names. I remember when I told my father my first child's name he said "I beg your pardon?", for my second child's name he said "For the love n honour of Jesus Christ!" And by the third child he said "Don't fkn tell me!"
They all have awesome names which they love.
Oh I agree on unusual names - I think they can be beautiful. Ed Sheeran's eldest is Lyra and I love that!!!

However, you know that fake class warrior Murphy would be on his soap box slagging Juniper Barrett-Varadkar should Leo and the lovely Matt be blessed!!

isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Be blessed, 😂
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

isha wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:18 amBe blessed, 😂
I was gonna go "blessed with issue" but my sarcam filter was blinking so hard it broke thge bulb!!!

Memento Mori

Post by Memento Mori »

Imagine describing your child as an "it".

But that is not the most egregious line in that disturbing piece (why talk about any of this in a national newspaper? Why expose your child to this?).
“we’re not about to defrost and throw away the embryo just yet. I think we would give it the couple of years.

“I tend to think, but this might be new dad of two weeks speaking, that we won’t use that second embryo”, he says laughing.
This "embryo" is a unique human life - his and his wife's other child that would be Juniper had he/she been selected. To so callously, with laughter, refer to defrosting and destroying this embryo is quite disturbing. This is the dark side of IVF - although to be fair anyone I know who has gone through this process is not so callous about this type of thing.
Memento Mori

Post by Memento Mori »

isha wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:53 am This has far reaching consequences that are not kind.
He is literally leaving open the door at the beginning of life for his boy to enter adulthood sterile and having a juvenile penis, or for his girl to have a radical mastectomy by sweet sixteen.

One of my closest friends was subjected to this by her daughter in law. She decided the newborn baby girl was a theybe, and must not be "gendered". My friend was confused but agreed to not interfere. Because she didn't show enthusiasm she was regularly prevented from seeing her granddaughter in case she would unconsciously gender them. This went on for several years. My friend was crushed. As time has passed the little girl is very much a little girl and so her mother now allows her to stay weekends with granny, and they get on so well. My friend is the most wonderful grandmother imaginable. But because her daughter in law was in this cult she was only allowed supervised visitation for the first couple of years. It's all fkn insane.
There is a time and place out the foot down and tell your wife to cop the hell on - this is surely one of them!
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Memento Mori wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:31 pm There is a time and place out the foot down and tell your wife to cop the hell on - this is surely one of them!
I do guess that the decision is being led by his wife, but the time to put ones foot down about anything is definitely not when a mother is in the exhausting, overwhelming post natal period! 🙂

My honest guess is this part of gender fixations will die out soon. By saying that you won't gender a child because you want them to be able to express themselves as they want, you are in fact subscribing strongly to regressive notions that boys do X and girls do y. It's too silly to go on.

I had a thing on my first child that I didn't want them to have a toy gun. It just offended me to see small toddlers with the replica guns going pew pew etc. Anyway my boy came home after we had been visiting friends and a gun fell out of his jumper. He was three. He had stolen a toy gun. I got him toy guns after that if he wanted them because it was better than turning him into a thief. Notions are nothing new. Hopefully this silliness will end soon.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

isha wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:57 pm I do guess that the decision is being led by his wife, but the time to put ones foot down about anything is definitely not when a mother is in the exhausting, overwhelming post natal period! 🙂

My honest guess is this part of gender fixations will die out soon. By saying that you won't gender a child because you want them to be able to express themselves as they want, you are in fact subscribing strongly to regressive notions that boys do X and girls do y. It's too silly to go on.

I had a thing on my first child that I didn't want them to have a toy gun. It just offended me to see small toddlers with the replica guns going pew pew etc. Anyway my boy came home after we had been visiting friends and a gun fell out of his jumper. He was three. He had stolen a toy gun. I got him toy guns after that if he wanted them because it was better than turning him into a thief. Notions are nothing new. Hopefully this silliness will end soon.
My parents were sport mad, they got me into sports as a kid, a love that extends to this day.

Aged 7 my aunt got me a toy Hoover and toy ironing board for a present. The mother took it back dnd got me a football!!! More me!!

I’m a girl - I happen to be straight but wouldn’t be arsed if I wasn’t.

These people pretend to be so progressive and yet all they want to do is perpetuate 50s stereotypes, pathetic.

Jack The Stripper

Post by Jack The Stripper »

That child should be taken off them, that boys life will come to no good growing up in that shit show.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Jack The Stripper wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:35 am That child should be taken off them, that boys life will come to no good growing up in that shit show.
And the fact he casually talks about whether to throw away the "left over" embryo. Man has always been a prick but he's a monster.

Jack The Stripper

PlaneSpeeking wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:30 am And the fact he casually talks about whether to throw away the "left over" embryo. Man has always been a prick but he's a monster.
He will get support from the growing work culture, the people who give the day on twitter.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Jack The Stripper wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:02 am He will get support from the growing work culture, the people who give the day on twitter.
Ah yes the "new working class" - who don't work, his bread and butter.

Jack The Stripper

PlaneSpeeking wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:33 am Ah yes the "new working class" - who don't work, his bread and butter.
The lads fleeing war in the uk. The so called doctors and engineers but I’m not convinced.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Jack The Stripper wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:55 am The lads fleeing war in the uk. The so called doctors and engineers but I’m not convinced.
There was a sort on the train platform the other day by me (Midlands) - African accent, bitching on his mobile about "these people, they give us fcking nothing! Fck Ireland. Bastards."

Fine lad - take your Balenciaga runners and fcking do one (I Googled them - a grand a pair!!)

Cheeky cnut.

isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/cour ... 94889.html
A transgender woman who threatened to torture, rape, and murder her mother, has been jailed for five and half years with the final 12 months suspended.

The sentence, imposed by Judge Tom O’Donnell, at Limerick Circuit Criminal Court on Thursday, was backdated to May 9, 2022, when the defendant, Barbie Kardashian, was convicted by a jury following a four-day trial.

On Thursday, gardaí told the court that they continue to have “grave concerns” about Kardashian’s “motivation to carry out the threats”.

Kardashian, 21, of no fixed abode, but originally from the Midlands, had 15 previous convictions including for threats to kill, sexual assault, assault causing harm, assault, and causing criminal damage to property.

Kardashian thanked the judge before being led away to the women's section of Limerick Prison to serve out the sentence.

If anyone ever writes that the GRA 2015 has had no negative effect in Ireland show them this.
nlgbbbblth

Post by nlgbbbblth »

isha wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:58 am https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/cour ... 94889.html

If anyone ever writes that the GRA 2015 has had no negative effect in Ireland show them this.
The Left will defend him and his actions.

I was in a barber's during the week and people were talking about Paul Murphy's proposal to use they/them pronouns for this child. Everybody (customers and staff) joined in with their opinion - 100% were critical and ridiculed it while also passing generally disparaging comments about the T.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/tao ... 98546.html

Well, well, well. The Taoiseach has just responded to questions about Barbie Kardashian and has said
biological males should not be put into women’s prisons if they are found to have broken the law. Mr Varadkar said the law may need to be changed to ensure female prisoners are protected.
So Trans women are not all women eh? Even Barbie with their gender recognition certificate is now suddenly a "biological male".
And the cheeky Taoiseach also said
“I only heard of this case for the first time in the Sunday papers”
and did not wish to comment on it in detail without being briefed.

Like hell he only just heard about it. His office has received many emails over a few years about this prisoner and the other male rapist in Limerick prison.

Anyway. That's the story.