Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Gender Theory Thread

The burning issues of the day
Fratello
Verified Username

Re: Gender Theory Thread

Post by Fratello »

Thanks for posting Bishop.
She said things were improving a bit which would give you hope.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Panti Bliss on Dancing With The "Stars" and going on about being part of the first same sex couple on the show.

So Rory's back to being a gay man ? I thought he'd gone down the rabbit hole with his links to the idiots in TENI and Panti was now a trans woman ?

Whatever suits eh ?
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

"I'll see you out there!!" - Roy Keane
Jack The Stripper

Post by Jack The Stripper »

PlaneSpeeking wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:17 pm Panti Bliss on Dancing With The "Stars" and going on about being part of the first same sex couple on the show.

So Rory's back to being a gay man ? I thought he'd gone down the rabbit hole with his links to the idiots in TENI and Panti was now a trans ywoman ?

Whatever suits eh ?
The first thing Panti or any other man that wants to become a woman is chop off the penis. One way street, forget this online application to obey pretending to be a woman and like you said before trying to ride genuine young women.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Jack The Stripper wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:35 pm The first thing Panti or any other man that wants to become a woman is chop off the penis. One way street, forget this online application to obey pretending to be a woman and like you said before trying to ride genuine young women.
100% bang spot on.
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

PlaneSpeeking wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:17 pm Panti Bliss on Dancing With The "Stars" and going on about being part of the first same sex couple on the show.

So Rory's back to being a gay man ? I thought he'd gone down the rabbit hole with his links to the idiots in TENI and Panti was now a trans woman ?

Whatever suits eh ?
It’s your own fault for watching dancing with the stars. :lol: The ideology is self admitted ‘whatever suits’: gender fluid they call it. I don’t care as long as no one compels me to call him something that differs from reality.

So simple… “ Gender fluidity refers to change over time in a person's gender expression or gender identity, or both. That change might be in expression, but not identity, or in identity, but not expression. Or both expression and identity might change together” :shock:
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

knownunknown wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:37 pm It’s your own fault for watching dancing with the stars. :lol: The ideology is self admitted ‘whatever suits’: gender fluid they call it. I don’t care as long as no one compels me to call him something that differs from reality.

So simple… “ Gender fluidity refers to change over time in a person's gender expression or gender identity, or both. That change might be in expression, but not identity, or in identity, but not expression. Or both expression and identity might change together” :shock:
I saw Shane Byrne on it and read a bit more online lol!!!

isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

This is a Bill going through the New York State Assembly.

I just don't know how any sane person can call this progress. It already happens here. At one point last year 3 of the people held in the 28 place women's prison in Limerick were male.

It's just when you see it written down - "person's self attested gender identity" - that it sounds so grotesque and weird.

Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

I suspect that like the recently executed person in the USA many of those on prisons identifying as females are trying it on like Corporal Klinger from M*A*S*H.

'no more blah blah blah'
Jack The Stripper

Mandatory cutting off genitalia would put a stop to 99% of the foolishness and the lgbqtybbhj5688 brigade will move on to another fetish.
You need to hit the problem square on.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Del.Monte wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:07 am I suspect that like the recently executed person in the USA many of those on prisons identifying as females are trying it on like Corporal Klinger from M*A*S*H.

Yes but Klinger was lovable. I've listened to interviews with former inmates of female prisons in America - the women are being raped by these self identifying men. Not always violently - sometimes they appease their cell mate to avoid violence erupting later on IE they do it to get it over with under psychological duress.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Jack The Stripper wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:16 am Mandatory cutting off genitalia would put a stop to 99% of the foolishness and the lgbqtybbhj5688 brigade will move on to another fetish.
You need to hit the problem square on.
I'm not in favour of that. I think no one should have a healthy functional part of their body damaged iatrogenically. Including children with dysphoria.

All that is needed is sense. Not cruel and unusual activity on either side.
Jack The Stripper

isha wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:26 am I'm not in favour of that. I think no one should have a healthy functional part of their body damaged iatrogenically. Including children with dysphoria.

All that is needed is sense. Not cruel and unusual activity on either side.
It’s very simple you can only play for one team. If you are a man and what to be a woman I would say that you don’t want your tool dangling along with you. I don’t think any woman wants a penis hanging off themselves.
Forget the dancing around the table.
Bishop_Brennan

Post by Bishop_Brennan »

Says the 20 something year old biological female that is going f*cking BALD !!

Complete clown world.
Cyclepath
Verified Username

Post by Cyclepath »

Jack The Stripper wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:38 am It’s very simple you can only play for one team. If you are a man and what to be a woman I would say that you don’t want your tool dangling along with you. I don’t think any woman wants a penis hanging off themselves.
Forget the dancing around the table.
Don't worry about the penis; consider the testicles. They, or rather their androgenic hormonal influence, are what drive fetishistic behaviours such as AGP, crossdressing, pedophilia, etc. My own controversial opinion is as follows:

Ideally, MtF trans candidates (aged 18 and over) should be offered a free orchiectomy, with sperm harvesting and storage. Wait for at least a three month recovery period and you could soon identify the genuine candidates from the AGP candidates. Men who genuinely wish to be women are not driven by sexual/fetishistic impulses. The absence of testosterone in the system would give a completely different decision making perspective.

Removing the testicles should be a first step on the path, rather than trying to take additional androgen suppressors in an attempt to chemically dampen the hormonal influence of the gonads. Taking female hormones creates a dangerous mix of hormonal chemicals that is not reversible and has known adverse health issues. Believe it or not from a medical harm reduction point of view, the effects of a surgical orchiectomy are easier to contend with using known and successful medical procedures (T-patches for hormonal levels and IVF for harvested semen).

In reality though, if you offered the orchiectomy to candidates I can pretty much guarantee they'd go the chemical route....
Bishop_Brennan

Post by Bishop_Brennan »

Listen to this arrogant tosser ...
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

I speak as a total tomboy - he should STFU right damn now!!!

DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Holby City doing itself in knots - the mother of a woman who identifies as a man is diagnosed with the BRCA gene and faces a mastectomy, hysterectomy and ovary removal or have a 90% chance of developing cancer.

But it’s ok because “you’ll still be a woman, I should know” says the “son”

At the same time a patient refuses life saving surgery so she can keep her breast implants!

How the fck dare they dismiss women’s issues so easily ?? Sickening.

Cyclepath
Verified Username

Post by Cyclepath »

Well now! Who would've guessed this would happen?

https://www.scottishdailyexpress.co.uk/ ... s-25840252
Jack The Stripper

Cyclepath wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:43 pm Well now! Who would've guessed this would happen?

https://www.scottishdailyexpress.co.uk/ ... s-25840252
Case in point to cut off genitalia
Cyclepath
Verified Username

Post by Cyclepath »

Jack The Stripper wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 3:55 pm Case in point to cut off genitalia
Maybe they were just going through a gender fluid phase?!

The sheer brass neck of it though. Surely prison authorities can't be so f**king naïve...

Whatever about in the normal course of life but there's definitely a case of setting the bar high for entry into a women's prison. So yes, a lack of testicles would be my minimum starting point.
Jack The Stripper

Cyclepath wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:13 pm Maybe they were just going through a gender fluid phase?!

The sheer brass neck of it though. Surely prison authorities can't be so f**king naïve...

Whatever about in the normal course of life but there's definitely a case of setting the bar high for entry into a women's prison. So yes, a lack of testicles would be my minimum starting point.
Gender fluid is giving them a free pass. You either run with the hare or with the hound.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

The UK government have blocked the Scottish Gender Recognition Bill.
Sturgeon is raging.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-64 ... ocial_Flow
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

Doubly good - anything that upsets the SNP gives me a warm fuzzy feeling - disloyal rabble. :mrgreen:
'no more blah blah blah'
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

In a tale as old as time, a dude laments he cannot get close to the ladies....
whatever-shrug.gif
whatever-shrug.gif (67.57 KiB) Viewed 1194 times

isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

In more news an oul lad has started hanging around outside schools in Essex wearing the girls uniforms - both secondary or primary schools, depending on his sensual mood for the day, I suppose - plus he travels dressed as a schoolgirl on the bus with the children.

Essex police, properly schooled now in diversity and inclusion, have said...
Essex Police has identified the individual and officers from its community policing team have discussed the incident with the man in question.

The force says it understands the community’s concerns, but the man is not a risk to the public.

Police have also urged residents to stop sharing photographs of the individual on social media.
https://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/232632 ... olice-say/
20230121_073619.jpg
20230121_073619.jpg (60.58 KiB) Viewed 1194 times
20230121_073650.jpg
20230121_073650.jpg (166.2 KiB) Viewed 1194 times