Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Gender Theory Thread

The burning issues of the day
Jack The Stripper

Re: Gender Theory Thread

Post by Jack The Stripper »

JayZeus wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:36 pm Tedious shite.

Change the tune you trolling muppet
Ease off that sherry.
JayZeus
Verified Username

Post by JayZeus »

Jack The Stripper wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:37 pm Ease off that sherry.
Ah, it IS you, isn’t it?

Had to be.
Jack The Stripper

JayZeus wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:38 pm Ah, it IS you, isn’t it?

Had to be.
It’s me.
JayZeus
Verified Username

Post by JayZeus »

Jack The Stripper wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:40 pm It’s me.
Knew it.

Same troll, same game.
Jack The Stripper

JayZeus wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:42 pm Knew it.

Same troll, same game.
I genuinely don’t know what you are on about.
Guburnor
Site Admin

Post by Guburnor »

MOD NOTE: The friend/foe function is there for a reason, please use it rather than being a dick.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

In case you missed it, Wild Youth, who are apparently representing Ireland in the Eurovision, have fired their creative director Ian Banham, because of posts he has made on social media about gender identity and some other things. Ian Banham is a famous enough choreographer and creative director - he has worked on all the Dancing With the Etceteras programs. The band Wild Youth and their lead singer have made craw thumping posts about how sorry they are.
20230426_063314.jpg
20230426_063314.jpg (93.93 KiB) Viewed 2415 times

Anyway. 🙄

Ian said this rapist pr1ck is not a woman. How very dare he.
20230426_063323.jpg
20230426_063323.jpg (118.23 KiB) Viewed 2415 times
He also had the temerity to suggest Ukraine won the Eurovision last year as a political support gesture. Oh my Heavens, how could he have stooped so low.
He is not fond of Sam Smith. This is appalling for a gay man to admit.

And the fragrant Dylan Mulvaney who ponces around like an anorexic muppet on Adderall screaming about his girlhood is not a woman according to Ian. I'm catatonic with shock and dismay at this egregious observation.

Ian Banham may have other opinions of which I'm unaware, some of them disagreeable to me. Nonetheless I think we are well established in the witch hunt segment of the culture wars here in Ireland at this stage.
Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Pass the smelling salts. And the pelting rocks, please 🙄
20230425_195019.jpg
20230425_195019.jpg (170.68 KiB) Viewed 2415 times

Fugue

Post by Fugue »

Wild Youth and that guy Conor are getting destroyed though.

Good, frankly. I can't put into words how offensive it is to me when people are more concerned about giving a violent individual the wrong pronouns for their sex... than their violent acts. It's truly despicable.
Avey Terrible

Post by Avey Terrible »

isha wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:42 am In case you missed it, Wild Youth, who are apparently representing Ireland in the Eurovision, have fired their creative director Ian Banham, because of posts he has made on social media about gender identity and some other things. Ian Banham is a famous enough choreographer and creative director - he has worked on all the Dancing With the Etceteras programs. The band Wild Youth and their lead singer have made craw thumping posts about how sorry they are.

20230426_063314.jpg

Anyway. 🙄

Ian said this rapist pr1ck is not a woman. How very dare he.

20230426_063323.jpg

He also had the temerity to suggest Ukraine won the Eurovision last year as a political support gesture. Oh my Heavens, how could he have stooped so low.
He is not fond of Sam Smith. This is appalling for a gay man to admit.

And the fragrant Dylan Mulvaney who ponces around like an anorexic muppet on Adderall screaming about his girlhood is not a woman according to Ian. I'm catatonic with shock and dismay at this egregious observation.

Ian Banham may have other opinions of which I'm unaware, some of them disagreeable to me. Nonetheless I think we are well established in the witch hunt segment of the culture wars here in Ireland at this stage.
Punished for telling the truth.

The funny thing, though, is that there's a good chance that the boyband themselves have the exact same views but would never express them publicly for fear of the backlash that they'd receive.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Avey Terrible wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:37 pm Punished for telling the truth.

The funny thing, though, is that there's a good chance that the boyband themselves have the exact same views but would never express them publicly for fear of the backlash that they'd receive.
That I think is what is called a theocracy. The gendered soul has become the sacred mystery at the heart of our civilization.
Apelles

Post by Apelles »

isha wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:15 pm That I think is what is called a theocracy. The gendered soul has become the sacred mystery at the heart of our civilization.
Oh . . Thats a deep insight.

Now where did I put that copy of Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance? :lol:
Bishop_Brennan

Post by Bishop_Brennan »

isha wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:15 pm That I think is what is called a theocracy. The gendered soul has become the sacred mystery at the heart of our civilization.
That's precisely it, and most of the adherents of this new religion would call themselves "Athiests" and sneer at other religions - well most other religions, not the sacred cow of Islam of course.
Bishop_Brennan

Post by Bishop_Brennan »

Avey Terrible wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:37 pm Punished for telling the truth.

Well this is the problem, people like them are enabling these mobs, people need to refuse to bow down to them, refuse to apologise, then this shit ends.

It's a tiny tiny % of the population - but they are loud and powerful, once they are stood up to, this ends.

I hope Ireland's eurovision entry gets humiliated, 0 points on SF night.

Anyway the Eurovision is a woke joke anyway, if Ireland want to win , just send some tranny in a pink dress with a feather stuck up his hole...

guaranteed win.
Jack The Stripper

Would that Barbie fella be Eurovision grade?
Bishop_Brennan

Post by Bishop_Brennan »

DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Bishop_Brennan wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:10 am
Spot on - sadly!!
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

"I'll see you out there!!" - Roy Keane
Fugue

Post by Fugue »

The amount of "male feminists" who have demonstrated such scorn towards women in this regard (see Barbie Kardashian thread over yonder). And the amount of conservative, traditional dudes who've been wonderfully empathetic... It's eye opening. The latter are accused of bad faith, not really caring about women. I do agree this is the case when it comes to Andrew Tate types suddenly claiming concern about women's rights, but regular guys who aren't fans of a lot of feminist theory, they are genuine. Because they have daughters, wives and sisters.

I'm not even that extreme (a lot of terfs are deranged) - I don't care if genuine transwomen (who actually have dysphoria and went through hormonal treatment and surgery) use women's facilities. It's blokes in dresses who "feel" that they're women - off they can fuk. And male bodied people in women's and girls' sports is a travesty. As for a bloke "becoming" trans in prison after committing a violent sexual crime against a woman, being placed in a women's prison?! Nothing short of obscene. But a genuine transwoman in a women's prison for non violent/non sexual offences - fine by me. And of course nobody should be "transing" children. E.g. cutting off a girl's healthy breasts is evil.

And I find certain women over yonder, who are always going on about misogyny... strangely OK with all of the objectionable stuff I've mentioned.
Avey Terrible

Post by Avey Terrible »

Fugue wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:25 pm The amount of "male feminists" who have demonstrated such scorn towards women in this regard (see Barbie Kardashian thread over yonder). And the amount of conservative, traditional dudes who've been wonderfully empathetic... It's eye opening. The latter are accused of bad faith, not really caring about women. I do agree this is the case when it comes to Andrew Tate types suddenly claiming concern about women's rights, but regular guys who aren't fans of a lot of feminist theory, they are genuine. Because they have daughters, wives and sisters.

I'm not even that extreme (a lot of terfs are deranged) - I don't care if genuine transwomen (who actually have dysphoria and went through hormonal treatment and surgery) use women's facilities. It's blokes in dresses who "feel" that they're women - off they can fuk. And male bodied people in women's and girls' sports is a travesty. As for a bloke "becoming" trans in prison after committing a violent sexual crime against a woman, being placed in a women's prison?! Nothing short of obscene. But a genuine transwoman in a women's prison for non violent/non sexual offences - fine by me. And of course nobody should be "transing" children. E.g. cutting off a girl's healthy breasts is evil.

And I find certain women over yonder, who are always going on about misogyny... strangely OK with all of the objectionable stuff I've mentioned.
It's quite simple really. People who were born as men and identify as women (regardless of whether it's genuine or not) are more important than women. The smaller the group, the more important they are.
Bishop_Brennan

Post by Bishop_Brennan »

Fugue wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:25 pm The amount of "male feminists" who have demonstrated such scorn towards women in this regard (see Barbie Kardashian thread over yonder). And the amount of conservative, traditional dudes who've been wonderfully empathetic... It's eye opening. The latter are accused of bad faith, not really caring about women. I do agree this is the case when it comes to Andrew Tate types suddenly claiming concern about women's rights, but regular guys who aren't fans of a lot of feminist theory, they are genuine. Because they have daughters, wives and sisters.

It's a new religion, it's like the high end surgeon that is also a creationist christian - how can the 2 views coincide, the only way is one is an illogical cult like belief system.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

I think the woman asking the question should have left him more space to answer. It would have been fairer to let him speak. She is kind of annoying. Plus space for him to reply would have given him more rope..... Eoin o Broin, Sinn Feins spokesperson on housing, attempting to answer the most difficult, torturous question of the 21st century - "what is a woman".

Apelles

Post by Apelles »

Ever since my kids got me a family DNA test, I've been interested in the XX and XY chromosomes. This article
examines how genetically, some women are actually hidden men.
https://novonordiskfonden.dk/en/news/mo ... cally-men/
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Interesting. Of course anomalies exist.
But disorders of sex development have nothing to do with trans-genderism.

If they do, as some insist by either bunching intersex together with the T or using people with DSDs as examples to make a point, then bring in genetic testing to regulate who can call themselves transgendered. I would be fine with that. It would rule out most of the self identifying people who for various reasons believe lies about biological sex and those who have a cross dressing fetish.
Apelles

Post by Apelles »

isha wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 9:22 pm Interesting. Of course anomalies exist.
But disorders of sex development have nothing to do with trans-genderism.
That's the ridiculousness of the whole debate, in a utopian world, a simple DNA test would quickly determine if someone was really male or female.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

A male who identifies as a woman, a famous trans woman, called Andrea Long Chu, has been awarded a Pulitzer prize for Criticism. Granted, Chu is good with words. Chu writes a good bit about autogynophilia, a subject one is not supposed to mention re trans-genderism as it brings in the central thesis of sexual fetish. Now that Chu is a Pulitzer Prize winner, I presume we are allowed to quote them in public places.
20230510_150500.jpg
20230510_150500.jpg (165.33 KiB) Viewed 2386 times
20230510_150624.jpg
20230510_150624.jpg (72.94 KiB) Viewed 2386 times
20230510_135057.jpg
20230510_135057.jpg (282.79 KiB) Viewed 2386 times