Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Gender Theory Thread

The burning issues of the day
Memento Mori

Re: Gender Theory Thread

Post by Memento Mori »

There is a rather cruel exploitation of the kindness of people with the constant promotion of mental health phonelines in instances like this. The message is clear - opposing our agenda is causing people to kill themselves, therefore you are killing people and inflicting violence when you say you don't agree re sports etc. Its not an argument, its a bludgeon.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Memento Mori wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:04 pm There is a rather cruel exploitation of the kindness of people with the constant promotion of mental health phonelines in instances like this. The message is clear - opposing our agenda is causing people to kill themselves, therefore you are killing people and inflicting violence when you say you don't agree re sports etc. Its not an argument, its a bludgeon.
Agreed - there’s a mural on the wall by Smithfield in the trans colours, obvs “I’m not a debate I’m a person”.

Pathetic. No one is arguing the right not to exist but there other debates to be had.
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

"I'll see you out there!!" - Roy Keane
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

isha wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:41 pm Sorry. I just can't let this stuff go. It blows my mind.

If what I am seeing is correct, the National Council of Women in Ireland sent out the following email to its members this morning. I've been told it's the one email. I have not seen it, only these screenshots. Perhaps there's a bit in the middle where the NCWI have spoken about a difficult week for ice cream supplies or a difficult week for getting your children their school uniform, because if there is no missing bit, which would create an appropriate, humane and normal gap between the two stories in the screenshots, then the NCWI, in the one breath, have spoken of a devastating week for murdered women, followed directly by a lament that it's also been a very difficult week for people with male biology not being allowed to play on the ladies rugby team anymore.

Which is staggeringly disrespectful to the murdered women and those who mourn them.
I'm just gobsmacked. How fecken moronic are these people.

20220817_143023.jpg

20220817_143026.jpg
Tbh the NCWI should really lose "women" from their title - they are a men's rights organisation at best these days.

And I thought leaving Amnesty International when they campaigned to bring back a leading member of a quasi-terrorist organisation was bad.
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Ncdjd2 wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:58 pm To be truly gender neutral they should replace woman with the term "Creatures". :mrgreen:
Don't give them ideas lol!!!!!

Memento Mori

Post by Memento Mori »

Ncdjd2 wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:56 pm This lady works with "Gender expansive individuals" aged 3 to 25 years old. How come all the proponents of this stuff seem to have a perpetual smirk when talking ?

What do you make of the upwards lilt at the end of each sentence these type of people always display? Illustrative I think
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

This is the PROGRESSIVE side of the room.

The pieces of text here are from US hospitals own websites. Check out Billboard Chris's timeline before he is banned. He downloaded all the recent videos on it from Boston CHILDREN'S Hospital. They have since taken the videos down.
20220819_102517.jpg
20220819_102517.jpg (106.46 KiB) Viewed 2935 times
20220819_111426.jpg
20220819_111426.jpg (110.57 KiB) Viewed 2935 times

Tucking Training from Boston Children's Hospital

Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...
Memento Mori

Post by Memento Mori »

Has anyone read Matt Walsh's book "What is a Woman" or watched the documentary by the same name?
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

I've seen bits. My son has watched it all, says it's very good. He is 32 so missed being gen z, so many of whom are in on the cult.

Matt Walsh took a lot of flak from RadFems in the UK because apparently he left them out. I reckon so what. I'm not on the RadFem team, they have their own purity tests, you have to cheer yourself hoarse for abortion and rip the balls off every man to be acceptable to many of them. Some are frantically bitter and hating of men. Can't stomach them.

I would say if I'm honest that Matt Walsh is probably a pain in the hole on a personal level. I would hate to be married to him or have to listen to his sermons. Online over many years I have met way too many of these right leaning born again fundie Christian men who throw in a secret bit of esoteric gnosticism and bronze age pervert style machismo into the mix, looking for trad wives etc. They are definitively not my bag either.

But as far as I can see from clips and chatting with the son, Walsh brought a lot of the info on this weirdness to fairly mainstream attention. Given how the US libs have turned into window licking morons for the gender cult, that can only be good. So, yeah, well done Matt.
Memento Mori

Post by Memento Mori »

Ncdjd2 wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:20 pm Not sure Memento, apart from accent what do you make of it? I notice some Irish people also speak that way like they are nearly asking a question but always just put it down to watchng too much American TV media content.
Used to be common with kids and teens - typically denotes insecurity and/or approval seeking. So instead of a confident assertion, a declarative statement is made sound almost like a question.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

LGB Alliance (anti-transgender, other)

The above group has been described by the Global Project Against Hate and Extremism, which has just launched its "report profiling hateful and extremist groups in Ireland", as a far right hate group in Ireland.

https://globalextremism.org/post/releas ... nd-report/

The LGB Alliance - link here - https://lgballiance.org.uk/about/ - is a group for gay, lesbian and bisexual people who argue that homosexuality is same SEX attraction and has nothing to do with how people identify in terms of gender. Therefore for example a male who identifies as a woman is not a lesbian if they say they are attracted to women. It has charitable status in the UK and receives funding from the National Lottery.

From the report.
The report, Irish Far-right Hate and Extremist Groups, details 12 far-right groups in Ireland that GPAHE identifies as embracing beliefs and activities that demean, harass, and inspire violence against people based on their identity traits including race, religion, ethnicity, language, national or social origin, caste, gender, sexual orientation, or gender identity.

According to the report, Ireland’s far-right scene has grown in recent years in reaction to progress for LGBTQ+ equality, increased access to abortion, and the fabricated threat of the anti-immigrant and white-supremacist “Great Replacement,” lie, even though immigration to Ireland has declined since 2018. Since the start of the pandemic in March 2020, other movements have arisen, harnessing rage over pandemic health measures, such as anti-lockdown protests, and spreading covid-related conspiracy theories, often overlapping with other far-right extremist ideologies.
Related to the report but not for this thread I see in passing that the report condemns "anti lockdown" activity as hateful and extremist. They are already out of date on that one as recently mainstream media has moved to publishing articles about the harms caused by lockdowns.
Memento Mori

Post by Memento Mori »

isha wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:17 pm LGB Alliance (anti-transgender, other)

The above group has been described by the Global Project Against Hate and Extremism, which has just launched its "report profiling hateful and extremist groups in Ireland", as a far right hate group in Ireland.

The LGB Alliance - link here - https://lgballiance.org.uk/about/ - is a group for gay, lesbian and bisexual people who argue that homosexuality is same SEX attraction and has nothing to do with how people identify in terms of gender. Therefore for example a male who identifies as a woman is not a lesbian if they say they are attracted to women. It has charitable status in the UK and receives funding from the National Lottery.

From the report.

Related to the report but not for this thread I see in passing that the report condemns "anti lockdown" activity as hateful and extremist. They are already out of date on that one as recently mainstream media has moved to publishing articles about the harms caused by lockdowns.
The Iona Institute is listed there too, lol. Common trope, list the head the balls and slip some organisations who you don't like in the list with them to discredit and smear them
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

There's definitely some head the balls in there but there's also an element of anyone who disagrees with me is Hitler. It's ridiculous. I know the women who started LGB Alliance in Ireland. They are a pair of lovely lesbians, mad about each other, soft hearted people. They just want to fight against the bull crap
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

In case any cool people are wondering what is the most up to date way to talk about or refer to half the species, this very popular Canadian game designer can give you a hand. Especially works if your underlying Manifesto concerns...of all things... Sexism. There are not enough eye rolls left in the galaxy 🙄🙄🙄

Memento Mori

Post by Memento Mori »

From the report.

https://gript.ie/no-there-is-no-report- ... n-ireland/
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

I remember the southern poverty law centre were at this craic for years, designating people all sorts of horrible things because they didn’t agree with them. They get promoted in the media as the southern poverty law centre said this and that are hateful blah blah blah, then when the correction comes out 4-years later no one sees the unlisted video.

isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Yes I just saw that. The Irish Times, the Independent and me were fooled by the SJWs 😑
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

knownunknown wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:25 pm I remember the southern poverty law centre were at this craic for years, designating people all sorts of horrible things because they didn’t agree with them. They get promoted in the media as the southern poverty law centre said this and that are hateful blah blah blah, then when the correction comes out 4-years later no one sees the unlisted video.

Far as I can make out the people who listed the groups used to be in the southern poverty law centre.
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

isha wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:31 pm Far as I can make out the people who listed the groups used to be in the southern poverty law centre.
Would you look at that!

“ Beirich led the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Intelligence Project, the premier organization tracking hate and antigovernment movements in the United States. ”

“ Wendy was the Chief Communications and Development Officer at the Southern Poverty Law Center, where she led numerous teams.”

These people are toxic.

“ We were part of the con, and we knew it.”. https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-des ... law-center

https://www.philanthropyroundtable.org/ ... all-names/
Cyclepath
Verified Username

Post by Cyclepath »

isha wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:27 pm Yes I just saw that. The Irish Times, the Independent and me were fooled by the SJWs 😑
I don't think it took any real effort to 'fool' them... :D

I immediately went to the the webpage mentioned because I was very interested to read this putative 'report'. I consider myself as left leaning in the traditional sense and would be worried to see a rise in right wing extremism.

You can imagine my surprise when said report was absent ( 🙄 ) and the only content was amateurish assertions around some admittedly noxious eejits on the Irish scene. The inclusion of the LGB alliance was a crude attempt at a hit piece by an obvious bunch of SJW captured ideologues.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Cyclepath wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:21 pm I consider myself as left leaning in the traditional sense and would be worried to see a rise in right wing extremism.

Lest anyone thinks I am right wing because of my relentless 😛 criticism of gender theory ideology, my father for the whole of my life up until he died used to say to family or other people whenever I entered company, "Here comes the communist".

I'm not a communist but I entertain ideas that would be considered very far left. For example I am in favour of equal Basic Income for every single human born on the planet by virtue of the fact that they are born here and thus in my view deserve a share of the planet's wealth and resources, which presently is almost entirely tied up in the grubby paws of the minute number of generational oligarchs who have pillaged the place, maintained vast heritable power and rendered the majority of the rest of us mere degrees of serfs.

I don't even hold with the libertarian idea of hard work hauling people up by the bootstraps because the fact is too many of us humans start too far down the food chain and people can and do work themselves to early graves all over the world and never get out of the holes they are in. I saw it in my father's generation. Anyway I don't espouse all left wing ideas, but I am not right wing and this whole culture war schtick is hape of stinking irrational crap.

Post by 967543 »

PlaneSpeeking wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:14 am

That absolute prize plum with the quote in his signature about "women are page three girls with boobs and lipstick, who knew ?"

oh yeah,<snip, sorry ... shouldn't be posting this>

"shes" a lovely chap
Last edited by 967543 on Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Saint_Tibulas wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:21 am oh yeah, that utter degenerate.
It’s painful watching him post.

Memento Mori

Post by Memento Mori »

isha wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:27 pm Yes I just saw that. The Irish Times, the Independent and me were fooled by the SJWs 😑
Good piece in the Examiner

https://www.irishexaminer.com/opinion/c ... um=twitter
Cyclepath
Verified Username

Post by Cyclepath »

Great article! I read the 'report' with a fair degree of scepticism at the flimsy 'evidence' offered and also concerned at the self proclaimed expertise of this new groups that nobody has heard of.

As Carl Sagan said, "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" which is completely absent here. And as Hitchens followed up "That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."

I like how Mick Clifford ends the article and really hits the nail on the head:

"One might well ask who benefits by attempting to amplify the issue, particularly through smearing organisations which simply hold different views to self-styled fascist hunters"
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Ye probably have not heard about this great civil rights protest that happened in the UK yesterday. Somehow it really makes me feel inclined to embrace men who identify as women using the loo in public female toilets. Not!! 🙄
Trans Activists Left Over 60 Bottles of Piss Outside the EHRC
Pissed Off Trannies (POT) staged the dramatic demonstration to protest the equality watchdog's exclusionary policy on single-sex spaces.

Trans activists left over 60 bottles of piss outside the offices of the Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) on Friday afternoon to protest the government watchdog’s policy on trans access to public facilities.

Masked representatives of the anonymous group Pissed Off Trannies (POT) ceremonially delivered the urine to the EHRC offices in Westminster, London and staged what they described as a “piss-in”.

One member pissed herself in her bejewelled gown, before pouring bottles of urine on herself and the pavement outside the building, all the while shouting: “The EHRC has blood on its hands and piss on its streets”.
https://www.vice.com/en/article/jgpj5y/ ... rc-protest

Just make it stop.

For goodness sake.

20220907_200153.jpg
20220907_200153.jpg (137.66 KiB) Viewed 2679 times