Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Gender Theory Thread

The burning issues of the day
Cyclepath
Verified Username

Re: Gender Theory Thread

Post by Cyclepath »

PlaneSpeeking wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:38 am We’re an organization rooted in hard science and we pander to these freaks - I have no idea what being kicked in the balls is like, nor do I need to find out.

Why must I have to sit next to someone with no idea of what I went through with periods, suffered with many smear tests and currently go through with menopause and pretend I do just to “validate” them?? They can go fck themselves.
This is the most galling part of the trans madness - there seems to be a collective agreement, mainly arising out of cowardice, that we must all role play in their delusional fantasies as some act of 'kindness'. It's sickening.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Cyclepath wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:54 am This is the most galling part of the trans madness - there seems to be a collective agreement, mainly arising out of cowardice, that we must all role play in their delusional fantasies as some act of 'kindness'. It's sickening.
Spot on, the reverential tone of the Daily Mail of all places today about this nut job who is in jail for murder who is now a woman who identifies as a baby (yes, really!!).

Call it a fcking freak and be done. I swear these days Peter Sutcliffe wouldn't be in Broadmore but in a women's prison as he'd have the nous to "self identify".

Sickening is exactly the word.
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

"I'll see you out there!!" - Roy Keane
Cyclepath
Verified Username

Post by Cyclepath »

The fooking daily mail are horrendous ar5eholes - they'll print anything that drives click to their website ads - the more controversial and triggering the better!
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Cyclepath wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:48 pm The fooking daily mail are horrendous ar5eholes - they'll print anything that drives click to their website ads - the more controversial and triggering the better!
No argument there!
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

Cyclepath wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:48 pm The fooking daily mail are horrendous ar5eholes - they'll print anything that drives click to their website ads - the more controversial and triggering the better!
Outrage machines but they have some interesting information sometimes that others don’t have.
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

PlaneSpeeking wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:30 pm Spot on, the reverential tone of the Daily Mail of all places today about this nut job who is in jail for murder who is now a woman who identifies as a baby (yes, really!!).

Call it a fcking freak and be done. I swear these days Peter Sutcliffe wouldn't be in Broadmore but in a women's prison as he'd have the nous to "self identify".

Sickening is exactly the word.
Was just reading up he was imprisoned at age 18 and a few days before his release he strangled his cell mate with a shoelace. Now 38 he’s been in prison more of life than outside. Wouldn’t be surprised if there was something wrong in his head. Seems to be a very different case to Isla Bryson’s.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Colm Parkinson of Smaller Fish GAA Podcast talks to Danielle Loughrey PRO of Donegal County Board, and who plays for Buncrana GAA team, and Sorcha from an advocacy group for women called The Countess, about the LGFA decision.

It seems there was very little consultation beyond that done with activists, and the testosterone measurements used are outdated ones that have been rejected since by sporting bodies.

Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

This may be more WTF but remember Sam Brinton was appointed by President Biden to a very senior role in nuclear waste disposal. And was promoted as a diversity appointment based on his gender identity.

Looks like he has been stealing ladies clothing for quite a while...

knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

isha wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:47 am This may be more WTF but remember Sam Brinton was appointed by President Biden to a very senior role in nuclear waste disposal. And was promoted as a diversity appointment based on his gender identity.

Looks like he has been stealing ladies clothing for quite a while...

At first I thought they didn’t match but the part above her right shoulder matches perfectly. What a funny story. I wonder what his defence is.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

There is no defense. It's stealing ladies knickers from a clothes line, twenty first century style. This lady has quite a bit of proof. Ongoing.

(Unless it is a weird brand promotion 👀)

Cyclepath
Verified Username

Post by Cyclepath »

Stunning and brave! I mean I would certainly be stunned upon meeting him in a corridor. And pretty brave to lift luggage during daylight in a packed airport.

The scary bit is that this nut job had a senior position in the nuclear administration; interesting details from his wikipedia page:
They served as the deputy assistant secretary of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the Office of Nuclear Energy from June to December 2022. Brinton is no longer employed by the Office of Nuclear Energy after being charged with luggage theft twice.
In February 2022, an unidentified Department of Energy employee filed allegations of hiring malpractice with the Office of the Inspector General due to concern regarding Brinton's qualifications for a Senior Executive Service (SES) level position, i.e. "the class of federal career officials who rank just below top presidential appointees in seniority".
Clearly another case of 'positive' discrimination where an unseen hand inserted him into a senior position - because blah blah, equity, inclusion, other vague reasons blah blah.
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

Cyclepath wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:50 pm Stunning and brave! I mean I would certainly be stunned upon meeting him in a corridor. And pretty brave to lift luggage during daylight in a packed airport.

The scary bit is that this nut job had a senior position in the nuclear administration; interesting details from his wikipedia page:

Clearly another case of 'positive' discrimination where an unseen hand inserted him into a senior position - because blah blah, equity, inclusion, other vague reasons blah blah.
First transgender, bald, clothes stealer. They haven’t been represented nearly enough in government to date.
Bishop_Brennan

Post by Bishop_Brennan »

Cyclepath wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:50 pm Stunning and brave! I mean I would certainly be stunned upon meeting him in a corridor. And pretty brave to lift luggage during daylight in a packed airport.

Terrifying, what happens when you go for quoatas and box ticking, the best people don't get the job.

This person got the job because he is a hairy bollocked nutcase in a skirt.
Simple as.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

I’ve just spat out my payday pint at “hairy bollocked nutcase in a skirt”!!

Kudos!!

nlgbbbblth

Post by nlgbbbblth »

Mirabeau

Post by Mirabeau »

nlgbbbblth wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:13 pm Billy Bragg is getting worse.....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... ys-On.html
He was always an arsehole though.
nlgbbbblth

Post by nlgbbbblth »

Mirabeau wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:35 pm He was always an arsehole though.
Good musician - especially the albums Workers Playtime and Don't Try This At Home.
He comes across as a right tosser now though.
Mirabeau

Post by Mirabeau »

nlgbbbblth wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:51 pm Good musician - especially the albums Workers Playtime and Don't Try This At Home.
He comes across as a right tosser now though.
Shite musician technically.
One good song.
His albums were just variations on a theme.
All those old 'punk'/new wave posers show themselves up eventually.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Isle of Man.

I do wish every day didn't bring some new diabolical twist to this stuff.

Archive article from today in Telegraph. All sex ed has been suspended on the Isle of Man pending investigation into a curriculum that has seen children aged 11 being taught by a drag queen about anal and oral sex and the making of a neo-phallus . And children 13+ having information about fisting, fetishes and felching on the actual fecken curriculum. 🤯

It's actively sexualising children into an adult arena they are not ready to handle. And even as older children it's not suitable. I don't give a damn what anyone says otherwise.

https://archive.is/AIGro

JayZeus
Verified Username

Post by JayZeus »

WTF is wrong with people?

How does crap like that even happen? Any principal or teacher who allowed that to happen should lose their jobs immediately. Un-f’n-believable.

Some Hairy-Mary pervert talking to children about anal sex, fisting and dafeck knows what else. If I was a parent of one of those children you’d have to restrain me.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

JayZeus wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:50 am WTF is wrong with people?

How does crap like that even happen? Any principal or teacher who allowed that to happen should lose their jobs immediately. Un-f’n-believable.

Some Hairy-Mary pervert talking to children about anal sex, fisting and dafeck knows what else. If I was a parent of one of those children you’d have to restrain me.
I also find it astonishing and enraging.

It's not just Isle of Man. In Scotland and England parents are demanding that explicit sex education curricula be amended.

Recently in Ireland the Department of Education has decided to take out their teaching to primary school children that "gender is a spectrum". Parents groups voiced disapproval on the basis that this idea is part of a faith-based ideology and not supported by science.
Reported in Sunday Times last weekend.
20230228_081708.jpg
20230228_081708.jpg (126.8 KiB) Viewed 1742 times
I also see that Norma Foley's department is going to now permit parents to send in an opt out letter re this education. This is her recently speaking about parental consent, while also failing to condemn books given to primary school children encouraging cross dressing and boys wearing lipstick as a way to "explore their gender".

This tweet contains a video which has been on the INTO's website for at least over a year. It is part of material supplied to primary teachers in Ireland to support them teaching the curriculum to children. It has been spoken about in gender theory critical circles for ages but really only came to attention very recently because Jordan Peterson mentioned it. To me, it looks like a sinister indoctrination video. Creepy. But that's what the teachers have been told to peddle.

Jack The Stripper

Post by Jack The Stripper »

She couldn’t answer the question, a comment was was sent in on a local radio station recently that she is clueless because she doesn’t have any children herself.
She needs to understand parents concerns, or back down in her role.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

isha wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:22 pm Isle of Man.

I do wish every day didn't bring some new diabolical twist to this stuff.

Archive article from today in Telegraph. All sex ed has been suspended on the Isle of Man pending investigation into a curriculum that has seen children aged 11 being taught by a drag queen about anal and oral sex and the making of a neo-phallus . And children 13+ having information about fisting, fetishes and felching on the actual fecken curriculum. 🤯

It's actively sexualising children into an adult arena they are not ready to handle. And even as older children it's not suitable. I don't give a damn what anyone says otherwise.

https://archive.is/AIGro

What the actual fck is wrong with these people ???

Back in the midsts of time the Paedophile Information Exchange were - rightly - vilified by society. Now their equivalent is teaching kids - and it's been done so stealthily that anyone who complains is cancelled.

isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Guys, stand back, John McDermot, PRO of Galway Ladies GFA is talking and, boy, what a big brain he has. Whew!!! Is it getting hot in here?

🙄🙄🙄
20230302_102750.jpg
20230302_102750.jpg (241.05 KiB) Viewed 1685 times
Asked about fairness within the game, Mr McDermott added that there is an unfair perception out there regarding what constitutes a transgender woman. He said: ‘People think you’re going to have this six-foot, six-inch person built like Mike Tyson who is going to be playing against girls. That is just not going to happen and it’s not true to suggest it.

‘It is about time things in this country change. Years ago if you were gay in Ballyconneely you’d be almost blacklisted. No, it’s time things move on now, for the betterment of everyone.’
https://extra.ie/2023/03/01/news/ladies ... der-policy

Whoops John, look what you made me do.
The fragrant small-boned delicate flower, Giulia...
20230302_103334.jpg
20230302_103334.jpg (66.51 KiB) Viewed 1685 times
nlgbbbblth

Post by nlgbbbblth »

Fancy being lectured by Aoife Martyr & others via Patrick Freyne and Una Mullally?

https://www.irishtimes.com/life-style/p ... in-public/