Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Trump mar a lago raid

The burning issues of the day
knownunknown

Re: Trump mar a lago raid

Post by knownunknown »

Bishop_Brennan wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:39 pm Is there a Biden thread here ?
Since you can't say anything negative about the demented old fool on planks.ie

Did you see him wandering around at FEMA after giving a speech - the dementia hands syndrome, my poor old mum used to have the same God rest her.
Are you a doctor? (Joking :lol: ) It’s clear as day he’s in decline, even a former White House doctor is on record as saying it. Whatever shortcomings trump has, which are many, he was able to hold rallies for over an hour. Biden can barely stay on script for a few minutes before getting confused.
Bishop_Brennan

Post by Bishop_Brennan »

knownunknown wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:42 am Are you a doctor? (Joking :lol: ) It’s clear as day he’s in decline, even a former White House doctor is on record as saying it. Whatever shortcomings trump has, which are many, he was able to hold rallies for over an hour. Biden can barely stay on script for a few minutes before getting confused.
It's actually sad, but at this stage when it is so obvious the way the cultists over there play it down.
It's unreal .. and they'd say are you medically qualified to give that diagnoses ?
Imagine a guy is shot and bleeding on the street, and saying "That man is injured he needs medical help"

Planks.ie : "Sorry, are you a doctor ? "You don't know what will happen, the man is fine ..." ...

Just take a look at this video and tell me he hasn't declined -
from 2012 VP debate with Ryan.

Planks of course would immediately delete any post with that video as "link dumping" ..
Beyond a cult.
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

Bishop_Brennan wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:19 am It's actually sad, but at this stage when it is so obvious the way the cultists over there play it down.
It's unreal .. and they'd say are you medically qualified to give that diagnoses ?
Imagine a guy is shot and bleeding on the street, and saying "That man is injured he needs medical help"

Planks.ie : "Sorry, are you a doctor ? "You don't know what will happen, the man is fine ..." ...

Planks of course would immediately delete any post with that video as "link dumping" ..
Beyond a cult.
I’ve seen everything you talk about, the only conclusion I can draw is that they have an echo chamber where they are hostile to other’s opinions, always looking to pigeon hole other people into certain categories. A detachment from reality.

Narcissism is another condition that only one’s own doctor should diagnose but it never stopped anybody. I’d say trump is a narcissist.
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

Came across this article from 10 years ago that shows the NARA (national records) lost the presidential records that they’re now trying to prosecute trump for. Couldn’t make it up.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/boxes-of ... _b_1479455
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

knownunknown wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:43 pm Came across this article from 10 years ago that shows the NARA (national records) lost the presidential records that they’re now trying to prosecute trump for. Couldn’t make it up.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/boxes-of ... _b_1479455
I skimmed that piece but nowhere did I see a mention of Trump's records.
'no more blah blah blah'
Setanta

Post by Setanta »

Bishop_Brennan wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:19 am It's actually sad, but at this stage when it is so obvious the way the cultists over there play it down.

Beyond a cult.
The bloke is tipping 80,it's hardly a suprise to anyone he is declining......even most sharpist of older people I know,wouldn't be able to keep the schedule he is expected to keep

He seems harmless enough,in broader scheme of things,and I couldn't see trump ever being in a position to take boot off people's neck over cannabis convictions,given his supposed conservative enough base,not that this would make up for decades of bidens engagement with establisment.....

countries/societies need to keep moving forward,and realistically as gross as it is as concept,biden is least worst option as regards this....I think he spent too much time fire-fighting perceived enemies/opponents and not enough on implementing an agenda to underpin his presidency
"Celtic jerseys are not for second best, they don't shrink to fit inferior players." - Jock Stein
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

Del.Monte wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:50 pm I skimmed that piece but nowhere did I see a mention of Trump's records.
It’s the same organization, NARA, that lost records 10 years ago that are trying to say the ones trump had at Mara a lago were somehow so important to national security something…. something….

“ The IG places the blame for the loss of the boxes squarely on mismanagement by the records center, which is controlled by the Archives, an issue described in the report as "systemic."”
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

Bill Clinton said this in 1998. The similarities can be seen today with how the media talks about trump and maga.
The government-led effort to exterminate Rwanda's Tutsi and moderate Hutus, as you know better than me, took at least a million lives. Scholars of these sorts of events say that the killers, armed mostly with machetes and clubs, nonetheless did their work five times as fast as the mechanized gas chambers used by the Nazis.

It is important that the world know that these killings were not spontaneous or accidental. It is important that the world hear what your president just said; they were most certainly not the result of ancient tribal struggles. Indeed, these people had lived together for centuries before the events the president described began to unfold.

These events grew from a policy aimed at the systematic destruction of a people. The ground for violence was carefully prepared, he airwaves poisoned with hate, casting the Tutsis as scapegoats for the problems of Rwanda, denying their humanity. All of this was done, clearly, to make it easy for otherwise reluctant people to participate in wholesale slaughter.
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

Just lol….

“ CNN — Several classified documents from President Joe Biden’s time as vice president were discovered last fall in a private office, Biden’s attorneys acknowledged Monday.”

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/01/09/poli ... index.html
Verified Username

Post by 8760976543 »

I guess the real question is how did Trump get access to Bidens private office.. 😏
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

This keeps getting funnier, the Department of Justice knew about Biden having the records long before the mid terms. So while Biden was slating Trump for having documents on 60 minutes he had some of his own locked away that he knew about.

“ The White House Counsel’s Office on Tuesday would not answer why it failed for more than two months to publicly disclose that classified government documents had been found in a private office in Washington, D.C., that had been used by President Joe Biden before his election in 2020.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/01/10/biden-c ... iming.html
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Third lot of classified documents from his time as US Vice President were found in the garage (seen here, the garage, not the documents. The red circle is someone being humorous, I suppose) where he keeps his corvette.

20230112_212253.jpg
20230112_212253.jpg (50.72 KiB) Viewed 1652 times
Better pic
20230112_213238.jpg
20230112_213238.jpg (225.11 KiB) Viewed 1649 times
Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...
Setanta

Post by Setanta »

knownunknown wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:55 pm This keeps getting funnier, the Department of Justice knew about Biden having the records long before the mid terms. So while Biden was slating Trump for having documents on 60 minutes he had some of his own locked away that he knew about.

“ The White House Counsel’s Office on Tuesday would not answer why it failed for more than two months to publicly disclose that classified government documents had been found in a private office in Washington, D.C., that had been used by President Joe Biden before his election in 2020.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/01/10/biden-c ... iming.html
I'd say America is one utterly corrupt hellscape,you'd wonder would they wanna do a trall of all ex president's and ex vice presidents at this stage
"Celtic jerseys are not for second best, they don't shrink to fit inferior players." - Jock Stein
JayZeus
Verified Username

Post by JayZeus »

Say what you want about the man but he has great taste in cars!
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

I can't understand how documents get left lying about in old offices, cars etc. When I left a business that I was a partner in it was like a scene from the fall of Saigon - burning of documents, removal of files - even sweet papers! :mrgreen:
'no more blah blah blah'
JayZeus
Verified Username

Post by JayZeus »

Del.Monte wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:04 am I can't understand how documents get left lying about in old offices, cars etc. When I left a business that I was a partner in it was like a scene from the fall of Saigon - burning of documents, removal of files - even sweet papers! :mrgreen:
I keep a 'shred and burn' setup under my desk at home, let alone in an office with classified feckin' documents.

I love the way people think Trump and Biden are in the same kind of boat on this one.

I can't see Joe Biden clinging to sensitive documents like that deliberately. A staffer fecked up would be a common sense guess.

But Trump? I can absolutely see him waving classified documents around like props whenever he'd have had a visitor or audience.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

JayZeus wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 12:56 pm

I can't see Joe Biden clinging to sensitive documents like that deliberately. A staffer fecked up would be a common sense guess.

But Trump? I can absolutely see him waving classified documents around like props whenever he'd have had a visitor or audience.
That is called bias.

A staffer didn't put documents into the garage where Joe keeps the Corvette in the house that Hunter Biden was registered at the same time as renting for 49000 dollars per month, which btw appears nowhere in Joes tax declarations, and at the same time as Hunter was writing emails about holding ten percent of the financial earnings for deals for the big guy, ie his father, who was at the time the US Vice President.

Two cheeks of the same arse. Only one cheek is beloved of and fondled by the dominant media.
Meh.
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

JayZeus wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 12:56 pm I keep a 'shred and burn' setup under my desk at home, let alone in an office with classified feckin' documents.

I love the way people think Trump and Biden are in the same kind of boat on this one.

You’re right they are completely different. Trump as president had the power to declassify documents while VP Biden didn’t. Can you see the hypocrisy at least of Biden calling trump irresponsible?
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

On boards there was a thread about this, ‘why did trump take top secret nuclear documents’ while no one even cares what documents Biden had.
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

knownunknown wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:19 pm On boards there was a thread about this, ‘why did trump take top secret nuclear documents’ while no one even cares what documents Biden had.
Possibly because Biden is borderline senile and Trump is a devious criminal who should be behind bars.
'no more blah blah blah'
Hairy-Joe

Post by Hairy-Joe »

Borderline!

Sure when he had to read a prepared script to "explain" this, he struggled!

Then again, how sane would I be if I was his age?
Setanta

Post by Setanta »

I haven't really followed this story,but I assume bidens house being raided by FBI is someway linked to this

Pretty extraordinary a sitting president gaff getting raided by the FBI👀
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

Setanta wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:28 pm I haven't really followed this story,but I assume bidens house being raided by FBI is someway linked to this

Pretty extraordinary a sitting president gaff getting raided by the FBI👀
It was planned with the Bidens’ full support and they probably weren’t even there. The trumps’ were woken up in the middle of the night with automatic weapons.
Hairy-Joe

Post by Hairy-Joe »

Just heard on the news, nothing found in Biden's gaf
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Hairy-Joe wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:38 pm Just heard on the news, nothing found in Biden's gaf
That's because he had his stash littered around his various properties. :D