Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Trump mar a lago raid

The burning issues of the day
Hairy-Joe

Re: Trump mar a lago raid

Post by Hairy-Joe »

Just heard on the news, nothing found in Biden's gaf
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Hairy-Joe wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:38 pm Just heard on the news, nothing found in Biden's gaf
That's because he had his stash littered around his various properties. :D
Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

isha wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:45 pm That's because he had his stash littered around his various properties. :D
Or left with the nuclear codes in the back of the last cab he was in. :mrgreen:
'no more blah blah blah'
Hairy-Joe

Post by Hairy-Joe »

isha wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:45 pm That's because he had his stash littered around his various properties. :D
True.......
Setanta

Post by Setanta »

knownunknown wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:38 pm It was planned with the Bidens’ full support and they probably weren’t even there. The trumps’ were woken up in the middle of the night with automatic weapons.
In fairness,it is pretty extraordinary nonetheless

There was a time even a whiff of a controversy like this would have ended a political career over there,just geos to show the level to which trump lowered the bar in terms of conduct/expectation
"Celtic jerseys are not for second best, they don't shrink to fit inferior players." - Jock Stein
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

The bar was VERY low already. I find it extraordinary how much a story has been imprinted about Trump. He was a weird unlikable guy. No contest. But Bill Clinton was having blowjobs in the Oval office from the intern and has a string of rape accusations in his past. George Bush convened a war in the Middle East that some estimate killed more than a million people, most of them innocent civilians. And The Saint Obama started several local wars and a drone killing program, kept migrants in cages and in the 8 years he was the most powerful man in the world he did feck all for ordinary Americans really. When I see America and the tent encampments and the ravages of fentanyl and the ceaseless war mongering, it makes me think of a fallen civilisation.
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

Looks like I was wrong they didn’t indict him for this, maybe finding similar documents with the Clinton’s and with Joe had something to do with it. They’ve decided instead to indict him because of hush money to stormy daniels. The argument goes that this affected an election.

Civil war is coming.
Setanta

Post by Setanta »

I find trump,an unpleasant individual,enjoyed him being president though,

but the whole farce around his court case is sad and gives the adminstration in America opportunity to attack the poorest....not that the opposition over there will raise any objections to it

"Celtic jerseys are not for second best, they don't shrink to fit inferior players." - Jock Stein

Post by 95438756 »

Jury finds against Donald.on sex abuse trial.
https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-us-canada-65502076
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

Rich man avoids a custodial sentence by paying large amounts of money for his misdeeds against this women. Nothing new, and nothing changes for women, unfortunately.
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

kadman wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 10:56 pm Rich man avoids a custodial sentence by paying large amounts of money for his misdeeds against this women. Nothing new, and nothing changes for women, unfortunately.
The jury found not guilty to the charge or rape after only 3 hours deliberating.
Verified Username

Post by 8760976543 »

*Headline* Man who admitted to grabbing women by the pussy found to be telling the truth.
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

Just cast your minds back to all the allegations against former president Clinton, and see how that went. Powerful men who abuse women, get off, end of. Women dont have a chance of getting justice in such a case. They never have and they never will sadly.
Bishop_Brennan

Post by Bishop_Brennan »

Amazing the way she left it for 20+ years to seek legal council on this.

Still, I'm sure the jury was made up of balanced non biased reasonable people - like this fine citizen -

Nothing but a political witch hunt as they don't want him running in 2024.
People that believe any of this DM me, I have some magic beans and cheap bitcoin to sell you...
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

kadman wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 8:32 am Just cast your minds back to all the allegations against former president Clinton, and see how that went. Powerful men who abuse women, get off, end of. Women dont have a chance of getting justice in such a case. They never have and they never will sadly.
It’s strange that the woman at the centre of this case called the result a victory yet still her charge of rape was not agreed on by the jury. Rich and famous people get accused of rape all the time. See Tara Reade.
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

Rich and famous people rape, abuse, molest and traffic women.....all the time. It was all over the media, and has been for years. You must have seen and heard all about it, epstein, maxwell, weinstein
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

kadman wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 7:34 pm Rich and famous people rape, abuse, molest and traffic women.....all the time. It was all over the media, and has been for years. You must have seen and heard all about it, epstein, maxwell, weinstein
I’d agree with you but make the point that famous people also attract false accusations.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

The weird thing about it is that only some people's crimes or accusations of crimes are publicised. Other people's are covered up. For political reasons. And everyone goes along with this as if it's respectable and normal, instead of totalitarian control of the minds of the herds by propaganda. But sure, whatever.
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

isha wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:26 am The weird thing about it is that only some people's crimes or accusations of crimes are publicised. Other people's are covered up. For political reasons. And everyone goes along with this as if it's respectable and normal, instead of totalitarian control of the minds of the herds by propaganda. But sure, whatever.
This interview with e. Jean caroll (the woman at the centre of the case)on the ansderson cooper show is hard to find in video format…. Very convenient.

Here is the text version from CNN’s own website.
CARROLL: Because it was a way of -- if it was at all erotic, if a man is laughed at it usually will make him -- and he put his shoulder against me to hold me against the wall. And at that point I realized that I was in a very difficult situation.

COOPER: Did he say anything?

CARROLL: No. No. It was just like we're going to do this thing, we're just so hot for each other. Why would I even try to think what he was thinking?

Anyway, so, he pushed -- you know -- he pushed me -- held me with his shoulder and I was wearing a coat dress and tights. And he pulled down the tights. And so, that's --

COOPER: He pulled them with both hands?

CARROLL: One. And that was when it turned serious. I realized that this was -- this was -- this was a fight.

And even though I can talk about it now and put words to it, at the time, the adrenaline is pouring through me and all I want to do is --

COOPER: How would you describe -- were you -- you said you were surprised --

CARROLL: Fighting.

[20:10:00] COOPER: Fighting. Were you scared? Were you angry?

CARROLL: No. I was too panicked to be scared.

COOPER: Too panicked to be scared. OK.

CARROLL: You know?

COOPER: You said adrenaline was pumping.

CARROLL: I assume it was. Because I got stronger -- he's 6'3". I looked it up. I was about 6'1" in the massive heels I was wearing. And so, we were even -- almost even in height. And down go the tights.

And it was against my will. And it hurt. And it was a fight.

COOPER: And this is not a question I would normally ask. And if you don't want to answer I totally understand. But given the prior accusations, which have all been of forms of assault or harassment, you're saying there was actual penetration.

CARROLL: Yes.

COOPER: Did you -- which is -- puts it into a different category of any of these other -- any of the other women who have come forward. I mean, that is -- that is the definition of rape. One definition.

CARROLL: That's the definition. Yes.

COOPER: How long --

CARROLL: Brief. Brief. Because when a woman is stamping her feet --

COOPER: And that's what you were doing? You started stamping your feet?

CARROLL: I always think back and think that was the stupidest thing I've ever done. I should never have done it. And then I didn't behave --

COOPER: When you say I should have never done, it you mean --

CARROLL: That was just a dumb thing to go into a dressing room with a man that I hardly know. And have him shut the door. And then be unable to stop him.

And I was a competitive athlete. So I wasn't like a -- I didn't freeze. I rose to the occasion. And it did not last long.

And that's why I don't use the word you just used. I use the word fight.

COOPER: You don't use the word rape.

CARROLL: Sexual violence is in every country in every strata of society, and I just feel that so many women are undergoing sexual violence. Mine was short. I got out. I'm happy now. I'm moving on.

And I think of all the women who are enduring constant sexual violence. So, this one incident, this one, what, three minutes in this little dressing room, I just say it's a fight. That way I'm not the victim, right? I'm not the victim.

COOPER: You don't feel like a victim.

CARROLL: I was not thrown on the ground and ravished. Which the word "rape" carries so many sexual connotations. This was not -- this was not sexual. It just hurt. It just --

COOPER: I think most people think of rape as a -- it is a violent assault. It is not --

CARROLL: I think most people think of rape as being sexy.

COOPER: Let's take a short break --
http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1906/24/acd.01.html
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

It does sound like rape. She may be stupidly expressing herself but it sounds like he did not have consent in 1996 to have sex with her.

In my opinion it also sounds like Tara Reade was digitally penetrated against her will by Joe Biden in the early 90s.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.co ... accusation

I also believe that Bill Clinton took sexual advantage of a young staffer in a way that is a criminally negligent abuse of the imbalance of their power statuses in the period 1995-1996.

Post by 95438756 »

Hope I don't hurt some more staunch right gubernites' feelings too much here
Bishop_Brennan

Post by Bishop_Brennan »

He's a stand up comedian, will be fcking hilarious if he is reelected , can't see it tho..
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

isha wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 8:45 am It does sound like rape. She may be stupidly expressing herself but it sounds like he did not have consent in 1996 to have sex with her.

In my opinion it also sounds like Tara Reade was digitally penetrated against her will by Joe Biden in the early 90s.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.co ... accusation

I also believe that Bill Clinton took sexual advantage of a young staffer in a way that is a criminally negligent abuse of the imbalance of their power statuses in the period 1995-1996.
Reade’s accusation is en par with Carroll’s in that it happened a long time ago and with very little evidence. Carroll couldn’t even remember the date or year.

The difference is how these two stories are treated by the media and now the justice system. To be honest I find Reade much more plausible and believable because she doesn’t come across as unhinged. Could be my own personal bias though.

To be able to find someone liable for damages with such scant evidence is a travesty of the whole justice system though.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

By using the search facility I can only find (at least in the first few pages of results) the one thread about Trump, which is this one. It seems a bit slack for a right wing, bigoted, hate site, but sure there you go.

Anyway the Durham report came out. It basically seems to have found that not only did the FBI stupidly follow up stupid investigations into concocted false allegations about Trump and the 2016 election, wherein the big bad reds under the bed did it, but Hillary Clinton told Obama and other important people that this was the plan.
Lookit, they are the right type of good people with swagger, so it's alright. They can make up lies, but they are good lies.

knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

The trump haters will bang on about January 6th’s ‘insurrection’ but when given real evidence of a coup to overthrow a president during an election they will chime in with ‘but no arrests or indictments”. That lot are the worst hypocrites in society stuffed so far up there own holes the only words they can repeat are “nothingburger”, a chant drilled into them from the social media figures that are abusing them by warping their brains.

Easily led, unthinking sheep.