Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

IMMIGRATION OUT OF CONTROL

The burning issues of the day
Jack The Stripper

Re: IMMIGRATION OUT OF CONTROL

Post by Jack The Stripper »

Del.Monte wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:24 am But, but how will City West Hotel survive if the immigrants are removed? Judging from Trip Advisor they don't seem to be much of a hotel even for paying guests. https://www.tripadvisor.ie/Hotel_Review ... ublin.html
The human migrant plantation you mean?
Jack The Stripper

The co-mingling of unrelated adults and children is what is quoted on that rte link.

So it’s fine if they co mingle with all the local communities but not with each other, these very fine doctors and engineers who want to integrate into our society.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

The Brits’ Rwanda plan is legal - great news, we should have similar.

If all these people want is safety - they’ll go safe there.
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

"I'll see you out there!!" - Roy Keane
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

The president of the Law Society of England and Wales has questioned whether it complies with international law.
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

kadman wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:05 pm The president of the Law Society of England and Wales has questioned whether it complies with international law.
It's a daft idea with potentially disastrous consequences. much better to turn them back into French territorial waters or immediately return them on arriving on the English coast.
'no more blah blah blah'
Jack The Stripper

I read the rte article and they are painting all the males with the one brush.
To quote the article ‘ "We witnessed two minor children queuing alone for the showers together in a line that included adult men," the letter said.’
I thought these people want to integrate into our society, are these males a concern to children? Have we 500 or plus males we need to deport?
Jack The Stripper

https://www.radiokerry.ie/news/several- ... ney-311386

The cead mile failte must not have been enough for these doctors and engineers. I would fund a flight out of Kerry airport for the yahoos.
JONJO THE MISER

Post by JONJO THE MISER »

The locals need to protest outside this hotel and get it shut down.
Jack The Stripper

It’s going back as a hotel in late April. Where these convicts get shipped to who knows.
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

If they cant abide by the laws of the land that has welcomed them here to help them.....................then the perpetrators should be fucked out of the country en masse.
Jack The Stripper

How can they be deported when they destroyed their identity before arrival.
jmayo

Post by jmayo »

Just out of curiosity does anyone have figures to hand about how much the whole asylum/refugee mullarkey is costing us as of 2022?

I know from some sources how certain individuals and companies have made collosal amounts of money over the last 15 odd years out of DP centres.

Hell we even have the US's biggest prison caterer and owner of beloved provider of fancy overpriced goods to the D4 brigade involved in the business these days.
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

Jack The Stripper wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 5:47 pm How can they be deported when they destroyed their identity before arrival.
Must be easy enough to trace where they landed from. Facial recognition cameras all over europe should be able to trace them surely.
KHD

Post by KHD »

According to this Brussels think tank, accommodating refugees from Ukraine alone could cost the EU collectively over 40 billion euros for 2022. There are currently over 52000 Ukrainian refugees in Ireland, so if you do a "very conservative" calculation based on 12 months stay for each refugee and this does not include health costs, child benefit, money given to owners of properties & hotels and based on 208 euros per week that comes up at over half a billion euros for 12 months. Done on the back of a cigarette box so don't blame me if I got the figures wrong.

KHD

Post by KHD »

knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

KHD wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:10 pm According to this Brussels think tank, accommodating refugees from Ukraine alone could cost the EU collectively over 40 billion euros for 2022. There are currently over 52000 Ukrainian refugees in Ireland, so if you do a "very conservative" calculation based on 12 months stay for each refugee and this does not include health costs, child benefit, money given to owners of properties & hotels and based on 208 euros per week that comes up at over half a billion euros for 12 months. Done on the back of a cigarette box so don't blame me if I got the figures wrong.
Imo it’s to beef up the figures of this short term Ponzi scheme. Without the influx of immigrants many countries would be entering recessions due to declining populations. Of course this is a long term ticking time bomb waiting to go off especially if those immigrants are not integrating into society. Keep printing money and increasing the population and hope to god things turn around seems to be the strategy.
Jack The Stripper

KHD wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:10 pm According to this Brussels think tank, accommodating refugees from Ukraine alone could cost the EU collectively over 40 billion euros for 2022. There are currently over 52000 Ukrainian refugees in Ireland, so if you do a "very conservative" calculation based on 12 months stay for each refugee and this does not include health costs, child benefit, money given to owners of properties & hotels and based on 208 euros per week that comes up at over half a billion euros for 12 months. Done on the back of a cigarette box so don't blame me if I got the figures wrong.

That 52,000 Ukrainians isn’t accurate. There are numerous letting on to be Ukrainians.
I know several polish who came to treasure Ireland at the start of this fake war.
KHD

Post by KHD »

Jack The Stripper wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 8:45 pm That 52,000 Ukrainians isn’t accurate. There are numerous letting on to be Ukrainians.
I know several polish who came to treasure Ireland at the start of this fake war.
There was a mobilisation order in Poland a few weeks ago (200000 to receive military training, to me it's related to Nato's rapid reaction force they want to create in 2023 ) The day it was announced according to various social media accounts in Poland over 70000 poles legged it out of Poland to other EU countries, I saw a Polish registered car on the M50 on Friday gone and was wondering to myself was that one of them avoiding mobilisation.

What's your figure of Ukrainians in Ireland then ? The CSO is reporting 54000 the last time I checked.

Although it wouldn't surprise me as I knew of polish lads who were caught rapid when the Icelandic ash cloud stopped flights and some of the polish lads that were getting the dole couldn't come back and sign on.
Jack The Stripper

KHD wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 8:53 pm There was a mobilisation order in Poland a few weeks ago (200000 to receive military training, to me it's related to Nato's rapid reaction force they want to create in 2023 ) The day it was announced according to various social media accounts in Poland over 70000 poles legged it out of Poland to other EU countries, I saw a Polish registered car on the M50 on Friday gone and was wondering to myself was that one of them avoiding mobilisation.

What's your figure of Ukrainians in Ireland then ? The CSO is reporting 54000 the last time I checked.

Although it wouldn't surprise me as I knew of polish lads who were caught rapid when the Icelandic ash cloud stopped flights and some of the polish lads that were getting the dole couldn't come back and sign on.
I would genuinely say if 5% of the Ukrainian people who are actual Ukrainians would be accurate.
We are some dumbass of a country, between fakeugees and the yahoo’s this country is a shit hole.
Jack The Stripper

In total now 4 doctors have been arrested in Killarney, a woman killed in Cork, some other yahoos up in court in Dublin and god only knows what else the media won’t publish. Great start to 2023 and multiculturalism.
KHD

Post by KHD »

Jack The Stripper wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:34 pm I would genuinely say if 5% of the Ukrainian people who are actual Ukrainians would be accurate.
We are some dumbass of a country, between fakeugees and the yahoo’s this country is a shit hole.
5% of so called Ukrainians are Ukrainian ? What about the other 95% what are they, Polish Albanians ?

You have to be trolling coming out with bullshit like that, you can't be that fckin barmy.
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

What's gone on in Killarney is a more realistic - less racist - take on the current out of control situation. https://gript.ie/4-more-arrested-after- ... nt-centre/
Are we ever going to have some sort of National ID card in this country or are we just going to have thousands of 'new' Irish given citizenship at ceremonies every year? https://www.killarneyconventioncentre.i ... eremonies/
'no more blah blah blah'
Setanta

Post by Setanta »

Del.Monte wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:45 am What's gone on in Killarney is a more realistic - less racist - take on the current out of control situation. https://gript.ie/4-more-arrested-after- ... nt-centre/
Are we ever going to have some sort of National ID card in this country or are we just going to have thousands of 'new' Irish given citizenship at ceremonies every year? https://www.killarneyconventioncentre.i ... eremonies/
Would what happened in Killarney not be an inevitable consequence of the way direct provision is run here

Locking folks up in confined environment,treating awlfully with no realistic hope of ever moving out/improving their lives,will eventually cause conflict and resentment build up and up.....the sucide rates in direct provision are pure high,it would seem inevitable to me,folks there would end up murdering (assaulting/abusing etc aswell) one and other in em.....bit surprising it hasnt flared up before now tbh
"Celtic jerseys are not for second best, they don't shrink to fit inferior players." - Jock Stein
KHD

Post by KHD »

Often wondered how many Isis fighters fled to Ireland from Syria and Iraq. This is the problem I have, and I include some of the Ukrainians in this, how are the authorities working out if someone coming over the border has been involved in atrocities / criminal activity in their former country. We've already seen cases where migrants turn out to be sex offenders in other countries while up on a charge here.
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

I don't recall any referendum about turning Ireland into a multi-cultural experiment or perhaps I missed it? I am against all uncontrolled migration into the country black, white or alien, from the asylum seeker/refugee or rich Arab buying citizenship by investing in the country.
'no more blah blah blah'