Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

IMMIGRATION OUT OF CONTROL

The burning issues of the day
marhay70

Re: IMMIGRATION OUT OF CONTROL

Post by marhay70 »

Beatty wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:46 am Country seems like it's boiling over.
Is that the internet echo chamber effect or what?

Big enough marches for palestine but not much for Ireland

Why
If we were to take to the streets in support of Ireland we would be branded far-right activists. Most of the Irish people marching for Palestine are either far-left activists or delusional pinkoes who need to wake up and smell the roses. Nobody wants to see innocents suffering but there is a bigger picture and the hand of Iran is behind it.
jmayo

Post by jmayo »

duplicate
Last edited by jmayo on Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jmayo

Post by jmayo »

Beatty wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:46 am Country seems like it's boiling over.
Is that the internet echo chamber effect or what?

Big enough marches for palestine but not much for Ireland

Why
The media are doubling down, but they can't control Whatsapp, etc.
Very recently you have had Ballyshannon, Carlow, Rosslare, Ballinrobe and have Roscrea with Claremorris kicking off.
Meanwhile you have protests outside accommodation providers homes in Dublin, protests outside ministers homes.
Media has been very quiet on this.

Personally I think this is the way to go, as someone said you dump people in our neighbourhood we will come to yours.

Although I would take it one step further and dump ala French farmers.

Anyone providing accommodation for this farce, anyone providing buses, anyone providing catering, media personalities and politicians are now as far as I am concerned legitimate targets.

We knew how to treat landlords and land agents of old together along with their complicit public servants, politicians and indeed the police force.

We are now returning to that and it is time for AGS members to remember they police by our, the citizens, consent.
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

You cant be seriously calling place legitimate targets, and saying politicians houses are the place to congregate. Its posts like that which will call into being radical shutdown and new laws against social media sites.

Protest in a legitimate fashion with your votes. Vote in the people that will bring in change.
marhay70

Post by marhay70 »

kadman wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:23 pm You cant be seriously calling place legitimate targets, and saying politicians houses are the place to congregate. Its posts like that which will call into being radical shutdown and new laws against social media sites.

Protest in a legitimate fashion with your votes. Vote in the people that will bring in change.
I agree, opposition needs to be kept within the law or it falls into disrepute. Where we are to go to find people to vote for who will bring about change is not an easy task since the main opposition is even more pro-immigration. I don't support either, the protests in Roscrea, which are against Ukranian women and children, these are not the people we want to keep out, it's the Islamist nutjobs who are potentially in every batch of immigrants from North and sub Saharan Africa.
jmayo

Post by jmayo »

kadman wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:23 pm You cant be seriously calling place legitimate targets, and saying politicians houses are the place to congregate. Its posts like that which will call into being radical shutdown and new laws against social media sites.

The next general election is at least a year and a bit away.
Look at the damage over the last year or two.
How many towns and villages do you want wrecked?

You target our town/village we target you.
Very simple.
The directors of the hotel in Roscrea are known, some of them are involved in other asylum centres.
They laid off the staff last week, they withdrew a much needed resource from the community, planted god knows what into the community all so they could enlarge their own bank accounts.

They are now the enemies of the Irish people and need to be treated as such.

Does anyone think that the next location isn't going to be torched as it is now the only solution.

And the government can bring in all the laws they want, if they don't have the man power or resources to put them into affect, they are useless.
The AGS police by our consent, they need to remember that.
Oh and new laws against social media sites won't work, they need to remember that social media companies bring in a lot of the taxes that is keeping this shyteshow on the road and they dare not peee them off too much.

They are trying to bring in the hate speech legislation specifically to try work around this and only target the Irish social media users.
Last edited by jmayo on Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
jmayo

Post by jmayo »

marhay70 wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:52 am I agree, opposition needs to be kept within the law or it falls into disrepute. Where we are to go to find people to vote for who will bring about change is not an easy task since the main opposition is even more pro-immigration. I don't support either, the protests in Roscrea, which are against Ukranian women and children, these are not the people we want to keep out, it's the Islamist nutjobs who are potentially in every batch of immigrants from North and sub Saharan Africa.
Bullshyte.
They brought in I believe 4 or 5 women and maybe 6 kids.
It was a totally staged event to try make the locals look bad.
That was why it was done in broad daylight unlike all the other plantations.

Do not believe the shyte you see on mainstream media.
RTE were contacting private self appointed media commentators asking for their footage.
No doubt to edit and put a slant onto it.

And I would bet they weren't Ukrainian either.

Oh the authorities will tell you it is Ukrainian women and children, only next thing you find a bunch of North African lads, Afghanis, etc wandering around.
Don't be fooled.
The Ukrainian sob story has replaced the old Syrian sob story.
If you believe anything out of government and MSM you are a fool.

Also at this stage we have had enough of Ukrainians as well.
Ukrainians have moved here from other EU states simply because we are an easy mark.
Why the fook are we housing Ukrainian males, giving them full dole when they should be at home fighting for their country.
marhay70

Post by marhay70 »

jmayo wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:21 am Bullshyte.
They brought in I believe 4 or 5 women and maybe 6 kids.
It was a totally staged event to try make the locals look bad.
That was why it was done in broad daylight unlike all the other plantations.

Do not believe the shyte you see on mainstream media.
RTE were contacting private self appointed media commentators asking for their footage.
No doubt to edit and put a slant onto it.

And I would bet they weren't Ukrainian either.

Oh the authorities will tell you it is Ukrainian women and children, only next thing you find a bunch of North African lads, Afghanis, etc wandering around.
Don't be fooled.
The Ukrainian sob story has replaced the old Syrian sob story.
If you believe anything out of government and MSM you are a fool.

Also at this stage we have had enough of Ukrainians as well.
Ukrainians have moved here from other EU states simply because we are an easy mark.
Why the fook are we housing Ukrainian males, giving them full dole when they should be at home fighting for their country.
That's subjective thinking. I believe the evidence of my eyes and what I saw was white women and children. I do not doubt that this could change at any time and that, to my mind, is when the protest should be held. I've no objection to Ukrainians coming to this country, they are culturally, religiously, and mentally similar to Irish people and will assimilate over time. Granted there will always be some who will take advantage but that loophole has been closed now and anyway the mandate to offer international protection to Ukrainians will run out next year and only those who can prove they are contributing to the country will be afforded leave to stay. That is the law as it stands.
Other "refugees" who come here without papers, and apparently 70% of those arriving at Dublin Airport and applying for asylum didn't have papers, even though they would have needed them to board the plane, don't have such a time limit and can go through a farcical appeals procedure, at the expense of the Irish taxpayer, which can take many years. I have also yet to read an account of any Ukrainian attempting to murder Irish children as they walked home from school, on the pretext of defending people in a country thousands of miles away. That is the mindset of these Islamist nutjobs and they should be given no excuse to remain in this country.
jmayo

Post by jmayo »

The introduction of women and kids into the mix was purely for effect.
The vast majority are young single men from exactly the places you fear.

At this stage I do object to Ukrainians coming here.
We have taken over 100,000.
That is it.
They have basically arrived to a land of milk and honey, where they are affectively on better than the average weekly wage in Ukraine.
It was fine when it was women, children and old people, but now you have young adult men and indeed young single women that could be at home helping their country.
Oh yes the loophole on payments were changed, but only after 100,000 availed of it.
We are a fooking joke.

Ukraine has long had a reputation for corruption, dodgy online frauds, etc.
And I would bet the same ones engaged in that type of behaviour are exactly the ones we have gotten.
It has been admitted that a fair chunk of the Ukrainians we have will never be returning home.
Well apart from the holidays home to their supposed war ravaged villages and towns.
Why would they want to go back to a country that will need to rebuild, a country where others that have fought may not be so inviting to their brethern and sisters that ran away.
Besides they have gotten into the EU, a nice Western country straight off and they didn't need to have married any middle aged guys or women to do it.

We have been taken for mugs by all and sundry.
And certain ones here are making an absolute killing off it.
marhay70

Post by marhay70 »

jmayo wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:15 pm The introduction of women and kids into the mix was purely for effect.
The vast majority are young single men from exactly the places you fear.

At this stage I do object to Ukrainians coming here.
We have taken over 100,000.
That is it.
They have basically arrived to a land of milk and honey, where they are affectively on better than the average weekly wage in Ukraine.
It was fine when it was women, children and old people, but now you have young adult men and indeed young single women that could be at home helping their country.
Oh yes the loophole on payments were changed, but only after 100,000 availed of it.
We are a fooking joke.

Ukraine has long had a reputation for corruption, dodgy online frauds, etc.
And I would bet the same ones engaged in that type of behaviour are exactly the ones we have gotten.
It has been admitted that a fair chunk of the Ukrainians we have will never be returning home.
Well apart from the holidays home to their supposed war ravaged villages and towns.
Why would they want to go back to a country that will need to rebuild, a country where others that have fought may not be so inviting to their brethern and sisters that ran away.
Besides they have gotten into the EU, a nice Western country straight off and they didn't need to have married any middle aged guys or women to do it.

We have been taken for mugs by all and sundry.
And certain ones here are making an absolute killing off it.
Once again, subjective thinking. Your post is full of assumptions that you cannot know to be true. As regards payments to Ukrainians, I don't know what the weekly rate for workers in Ukraine is, but it's here they need to live on it, not Ukraine.
As I said, the obligation to provide international protection lasts until next year, after that, we have no obligation to provide them with any protection, anybody wishing to remain here will have to show they're contributing to the economy, will need a visa, work permit etc. etc.
I was in the UK in the 1960s when the Irish had much the same reputation as you are attributing to the Ukrainians, feckless, untrustworthy, dodgy, you've heard the expression "No dogs, no blacks, no Irish". Today, Irish people are in top positions in industry, politics, sport, etc.
jmayo

Post by jmayo »

marhay70 wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:11 pm Once again, subjective thinking. Your post is full of assumptions that you cannot know to be true. As regards payments to Ukrainians, I don't know what the weekly rate for workers in Ukraine is, but it's here they need to live on it, not Ukraine.
As I said, the obligation to provide international protection lasts until next year, after that, we have no obligation to provide them with any protection, anybody wishing to remain here will have to show they're contributing to the economy, will need a visa, work permit etc. etc.
I was in the UK in the 1960s when the Irish had much the same reputation as you are attributing to the Ukrainians, feckless, untrustworthy, dodgy, you've heard the expression "No dogs, no blacks, no Irish". Today, Irish people are in top positions in industry, politics, sport, etc.
Ah come on, wake up.
Smell the shyte.
Ok I was wrong on 6/7 women & 6/6 kids earlier .
It was something nearer 20 all in, but the dogs on the street know the vast vast majority destined for most of these places are young single men.

Ukrainians can get full dole as well as accommodation, free healthcare.
If it wasn't so bad then why in hell rein it back to the 38 or 40 euro per week.
But the horse has bolted and we have bones of 100k that we have added to our welfare budget.

Obligations...
What about Denmark who have walked away from International protection applicants and we have the same ability due to derogation we negotiated.
No one says we have to take unlimited numbers.

We do not have to turn our country into a cesspit and welcome the world in.
We don't have to beggar ourselves to please any fooker.
Countries break and renage on international agreements the whole time and the roof doesn't cave in.

And claiming Ukraine has not had a high corruption index and that it was not noted for corruption is like claiming all those Nigerian princes are real and they want to share their loot with you if you give them your bank account details.

BTW I am very much pro Ukraine and that is why I want to see every able bodied Ukrainian fighting for their country and providing a bullwark against Putin.
John

Post by John »

At least these protest groups have stopped pussyfooting around the issue, remember a few years ago they were holding up signs saying we'd love to welcome refugees, it's just that we don't have enough GPS/Bus services etc 🙄🙄🙄🙄
jmayo

Post by jmayo »

So dumping hundreds of single men into a small village in the middle of nowhere with nothing for them to do is ok?
And these are more than likely single men from a background where any female not covered from head to toe is deemed a whore.

Do you think it is ok to dump hundreds, even legitimate refugees including women and children, into a small town where again there are not enough services, not enough GPs, not enough school places ?

We are being fooked over, just so some can appear all righteous and some others can keep their snouts in the taxpayer funded trough.

We hear the muppets claiming that the issue is we haven't build enough social housing over the years and the problem existed before refugees.
Are we now supposed to be buiding houses for fookers from Somali, Egypt (like guy on tv last night who paid 10k to get here), Georgia, Nigeria, etc?

Some muppets actually argue that immigrants have no bearing on health service, housing, etc.

You couldn't make that shyte up.

We are usually slow to follow other countries, which often means we end up with much worse outcomes than others.
See our construction bubble as prime example of this.
Any naysayers were rubbished and by official channels to boot.
Then the crap hit the fan, we were the worst off and we lost every indigenous bank we had.

The fallout from this will be massive.

And a vista I can see is that there is a coalescing between right wing parties and terrorist groups like Real IRA, etc.

Has anyone wondered how long are the old boys in the RA going to stay loyal to SF?
PIRA were always about fighting for Irish people, not foreigners which is now what SF is all about.
marhay70

Post by marhay70 »

jmayo wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:00 pm Ah come on, wake up.
Smell the shyte.
Ok I was wrong on 6/7 women & 6/6 kids earlier .
It was something nearer 20 all in, but the dogs on the street know the vast vast majority destined for most of these places are young single men.

Ukrainians can get full dole as well as accommodation, free healthcare.
If it wasn't so bad then why in hell rein it back to the 38 or 40 euro per week.
But the horse has bolted and we have bones of 100k that we have added to our welfare budget.

Obligations...
What about Denmark who have walked away from International protection applicants and we have the same ability due to derogation we negotiated.
No one says we have to take unlimited numbers.

We do not have to turn our country into a cesspit and welcome the world in.
We don't have to beggar ourselves to please any fooker.
Countries break and renage on international agreements the whole time and the roof doesn't cave in.

And claiming Ukraine has not had a high corruption index and that it was not noted for corruption is like claiming all those Nigerian princes are real and they want to share their loot with you if you give them your bank account details.

BTW I am very much pro Ukraine and that is why I want to see every able bodied Ukrainian fighting for their country and providing a bullwark against Putin.
I don't think Ukraine has or had, any more of a criminality issue than most of the former Soviet Bloc countries that now form part of Europe and even the EU. Latvia, Lithuania and Hungary were notorious, and still have big problems with criminality.
Anyway, there's no point in going round in circles, I don't have a problem with Ukrainians and you do. My problem, just to reiterate, is with Islamic migration, particularly those from North and Sub-Saharan Africa. I think we should be making it extremely difficult for people from those areas to gain asylum here and to quickly deport those who are already here.
jmayo

Post by jmayo »

The problem I have with Ukrainians is we started off ok but like everything else we royally fooked it up.
It went from women, kids, old people to suddenly two strapping young fellows protesting to Ukrainians consulate or embassy that they were not getting treated well enough in Ireland.
It went from listening to Ukrainian men who had been working here and having lives here patriotically returning home to fight (and indeed die) to loads of perfectly health looking men showing up here.
The word had spread that they got not alone accommodation and healthcare, but full dole and all the trimmings.
We then ended up getting Ukrainians from other safe countries as we offered the best deal by a long mile.

And knowing the reputation of some Ukrainians it is damn good chance we got the chancers.

That is my issue with Ukrainians.

It is all part of the same problem, we are as a state totally lax in who we allow in, who we spend out tax revenues on and ultimately give citizenship to.

The Ashling Murphy murder highlighted more of the same problems, we have had a guy and his loathsome extended family living in this country all on the taxpayers dime for decades.
Yes he is from EU country but why are we paying social welfare to a bunch of people that never contributed to this state and are not citizens of this state?

Come here to work, lose your job and we offer limited social welfare to help you back on your feet.
If you don't get back on your feet in 6 to 12 months good luck. Fook off back to where you came from.
And to do this we need people to register like they have had to do in other countries.

How insane is that idea?
Last edited by jmayo on Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

We should be making it extremely difficult for anyone landing here with no means of identification, end of. We dont even check who we are letting into the country. And when they go walkabout from an asylum center after being rescued from a refrigerated container...we dont even look for them.
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

Ukraine was so corrupt that it was not allowed to join the EU previously.
jmayo

Post by jmayo »

kadman wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:16 pm Ukraine was so corrupt that it was not allowed to join the EU previously.
In 2021 Corruption Perceptions Index (CPI) out of 180 countries Ukraine was ranked 121.
Bulgaria was 78, Hungary 73,Romania 66. Croatia 63.

The only European countries near Ukraine were Albania, Bosnia at 110.

In 2015 Ukraine was 130 out of 168.

I know this is wikipedia but there has to be some truth in it...
In 2012 Ernst & Young put Ukraine among the three most-corrupt nations from 43 surveyed, alongside Colombia and Brazil.
In 2015 The Guardian called Ukraine "the most corrupt nation in Europe".
According to a poll conducted by Ernst & Young in 2017, experts considered Ukraine to be the ninth-most corrupt nation from 53 surveyed.

Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

I was just having one of my far right conspiracy thoughts today and I wondered if Putin and his gangsters have used the exodus of 'Ukrainians' as a chance to flood the West with agents/agent provocateurs/criminals. Given our high standards of border security and the fact that both Ukrainians and Russians are virtually identical and both speak Russian we are wide open. Add in the potential of that lunatic/Russian puppet (Trump) getting re-elected and taking the USA out of NATO - we live in interesting times.
'no more blah blah blah'
jmayo

Post by jmayo »

Del.Monte wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:28 pm I was just having one of my far right conspiracy thoughts today and I wondered if Putin and his gangsters have used the exodus of 'Ukrainians' as a chance to flood the West with agents/agent provocateurs/criminals. Given our high standards of border security and the fact that both Ukrainians and Russians are virtually identical and both speak Russian we are wide open. Add in the potential of that lunatic/Russian puppet (Trump) getting re-elected and taking the USA out of NATO - we live in interesting times.
Ehh it is not alone the latest influx of Ukrainians that might have Russian leanings.

A lot of Lithuanians, Lativans we have here you will find have very pro Russian outlooks.
Likewise with people from Belarus.

And that is precisely because they are Russian descent that were settled into the likes of the Baltic states by Stalin after WWII.
They were planters that got shoved in whilst the natives got trips to gulags and Siberia.
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

https://www.irishtimes.com/ireland/dubl ... ss-hostel/

Believed to be a Eastern European man in his 30's - wonder how much vetting he was subjected to?

I supposed since EU 'open borders' he was free to enter with no checks and wander the country. What would he have been doing building a pipe bomb?
'no more blah blah blah'
jmayo

Post by jmayo »

Lads you do know Gript has run story today about dept of Justice has confirmed to TDs Carol Nolan and Michael McNamara that the fingerprints taken of IPAs are not checked against any criminal database.

They are checked against two databases one the Eurodac which is an EU database that stores the fingerprints of international protection applicants or people who have crossed a border illegally.

The other checked is the Schengen Information System (SIS) which, again, is not a criminal database.
SIS contains information about false documents or identification which has been captured by an EU member state or the Schengen associated countries (Switzerland, Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) – and also shares alerts about outstanding arrest warrants or vulnerable persons. It does not record a person’s criminal history or records.

And AGS do not check fingerprints against Europol Information System (EIS) which is the agency’s “central criminal information and intelligence database. It covers all of Europol’s mandated crime areas, including terrorism.”

So as our politicians, NGOs and assorted scum suckers in media are lecturing us how there are no unvetted migrants, it is really just lies from some lying C U N T S.
Beatty

Post by Beatty »

Del.Monte wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:09 pm https://www.irishtimes.com/ireland/dubl ... ss-hostel/

Believed to be a Eastern European man in his 30's - wonder how much vetting he was subjected to?

I supposed since EU 'open borders' he was free to enter with no checks and wander the country. What would he have been doing building a pipe bomb?
Could easily be the victim. The media is untrustworthy and has misreported some big cases
marhay70

Post by marhay70 »

Coming to a neighbourhood near you,soon

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/primary-schoo ... 00975.html
jmayo

Post by jmayo »

Had to laugh this morning listening for a bit to Pravda RTE.

Someone thought it bright idea to lecture us about refugees by using the example of what greatness the French Huguenot refugees brought to little old Ireland.
Of course the irony of the whole situation is lost on these C U N T S
Sorry I will now refer to these people by a term most apt for what they are doing to the Irish people..

The Huguenots had been arriving throughout the 17th century, including around time of Cromwell, but most arrived after 1685 when Louis XIV revoked the Edict of Nantes.
Now the thing is they were protestants not catholics so from the off enjoyed a better quality of life than the Irish and often at the expense of the Irish natives.
Sound familiar to anyone ?

One of the greatest settlements outside of Dublin was Portarlington in Laois.

Under King Charles II land which had been confiscated under Cromwell, passed to a king’s friend Lord Arlington (how it got it;s name), but later after
King Billy victory at Battle Of the Boyne he granted lands to one of his officers the Huguenot Henri de Massue de Ruvigny, who became Earl of Galway,
He settled refugees on over 36,000 confiscated acres in Laois.
Some of them were Huguenot veterans, who were granted a pension at the end of the Williamite war in 1691.
And he even tried to bring more refugees from Switzerland.

So wippee for how great the Huguenots were for the Irish.

RTE are complete fooking muppets.
The whole irony of Huguenots being planted to replace Irish is totally lost on them.