Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

IMMIGRATION OUT OF CONTROL

The burning issues of the day
Beatty

Re: IMMIGRATION OUT OF CONTROL

Post by Beatty »

The March Referendum should be on
A) Migration
B) Freedom of Speech
jmayo

Post by jmayo »

marhay70 wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:40 pm Things are going to get ugly even before the election if the Dáil approves the so-called "hate speech" legislation. This is just an attempt by FF/FG to limit freedom of speech, the cornerstone of democracy.
If the government thinks that the so called "hate speech" legislation will put a stop to discontent they are even thicker than I thought.
But one should never underestimate the stupidity of our modern political classes, mainstream media and intellectuals.
Hell one can see how they are losing the rag over the likes of Gript with some claiming how the likes of Gript is akin to Fox News, Breitbart which then leads to Trump and ultimately Jan 6th.

And yet they can't see that a political class, political system and media that leaves millions of normal people dissatisfied and without a voice isn't ultimately the problem.
Rinse and repeat.

People that are seeing their country, their kids futures sold out won't bother worrying about hate speech laws since they will just voice their opinions through actions.
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

You couldn't make this up: https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/rod ... 69905.html

Green Party Social engineer in chief, Roderick O'Gorman, says we are to expect 15,000 asylum seekers every year from now on - how is this remotely sustainable?

Even if all these immigrants are sterile males i.e.produce no offspring the potential demographic change to the population is mind boggling. However, when you more realistically look at this figure, they obviously won't all be sterile males i.e. lots more babies 'new Irish' and then add in the free flow of people from the UK which is awash with illegal immigrants....all adds up to a recipe for serious unrest but let's continue with this out-of-control social engineering experiment.
'no more blah blah blah'
Beatty

Post by Beatty »

It'll continue with increasing numbers until more people take an interest in this and demand it end.

Supposedly 75% if us oppose it. It's not enough without being very vocal. In fact the government is acting very headstrong and will likely push through unless there are widespread protests.

Otherwise the government will take the view that they can get away with it because in their view while 75% of us do not agree it may not necessarily be a priority issue etc. They'll also point to polls and say they change over time.
marhay70

Post by marhay70 »

Clare Byrne had a right bunch of woke luvvies on her show this morning. What happened to the idea that a discussion should have two distinct sides and the point was argued between them? This was purely a back-slapping exercise between Chief Woke, Ivana Bacic and her team of acolytes and the topic was how wonderful they were for organising a meeting to discuss the opening of a Direct Provision centre in Dublin 4. Bacic was at pains to point out that she had organised this meeting, indeed, she felt it necessary to mention that fact on several occasions, positively gushing about how positive the tone of this meeting was, presumably because it was among the civilised people in the leafy suburbs and not the rabble in Ringsend.
The site is St Mary's Nursing home, on Pembroke Road so I'm not sure who the neighbours would be, from memory this would be a mostly commercial area, with a few Diplomatic Missions thrown in. So not exactly your country village or crowded suburb and to portray this as a typical setting is misleading, to say the least.
I can virtually guarantee that this will be an exemplary facility, it won't be allowed to be otherwise. It's only a stone's throw from the US embassy so I bet there won't be any undesirables or agitators allowed free rein about the place, but now that the great unwashed have been shown that the great and the good are prepared to clasp these, no doubt, closely monitored, aliens, to their bosoms, expect a planeload down in No.22 on the corner, any day now.
jmayo

Post by jmayo »

Ivan Yates standing in for Kenny this morning on Newstalk had some journalist on this morning.

Very surprising the texts/tweets he read out which went along the lines of ...

Why do people conflate asylum seekers with economic immigrants?

Why are we giving homes to men from Algeria?

Why do we take people from Algeria, Georgia - they are not war zones?

Why are we taking men from Uk, Calais - they are not war zones?

Even Yates asked - we have taken 120k in last year, where do we draw the line, do we take another 250k, where does it stop?

Very noticeable no one in favour of the shambles.
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

Didn't hear the show today but about time someone called it out. I wonder will Newstalk replace Ivan before PK gets back.
'no more blah blah blah'
jmayo

Post by jmayo »

Ah now don't get too excited, he let the guy slither out from the tougher questions.

The guy started on how we are taking people because it wouldn't be fair on small places on Mediterranean coast being stuck with them all.
But the very noticeable thing was the texts being read out were all the questions some of us have being asking for years at this stage.
At this stage I reckon they were probably the mildest.
Beatty

Post by Beatty »

Ballinrobe getting interesting
marhay70

Post by marhay70 »

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/ ... ear-hijab/

For all the woke females who support multiculturalism, be careful what you wish for.
jmayo

Post by jmayo »

Beatty wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:00 am Ballinrobe getting interesting
Ah yes the old families are coming.
And before you know it the families all end up being young hairy men.

AFAIK there is a Kilkenny company and individual involved that is involved in numerous other tax payer funded accommodation locations.

Follow the money.
This is a fooking goldmine for some.

BTW anyone seen how Poles are getting pis*ed off at Ukrainians coming back into their country after they have been home in Ukraine, that is they like the Irish Ukrainians went home to the warzone for Christmas.
Something is beginning to smell fishy with some of these Ukrainian refugees.
Mowl

Post by Mowl »

Nothing wrong with immigration, providing it is manged and controlled.
jmayo

Post by jmayo »

Mowl wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:10 pm Nothing wrong with immigration, providing it is manged and controlled.
You forgot we need nurses and doctors, our health system would collapse...blah blah blah.

Who has ever said we should have no immigration?

We want and need contributing legitimate educated and skilled immigrants.

We don't need leeches, criminals, backwards minded males from some of the most corrupt backwards crapholes in the world, welfare spongers from elsewhere in Europe, nor draft dodgers who normally would have been engaged in the likes of online frauds.
Beatty

Post by Beatty »

Are the multinationals worth this?

The centre is to cater for the multinational across the road
marhay70

Post by marhay70 »

Beatty wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:46 pm Are the multinationals worth this?

The centre is to cater for the multinational across the road
Curious that he says it's an Indian multinational. India has a less than favourable view of Islam, it strikes me as strange that they would cater in any way to their religious needs.
Beatty

Post by Beatty »

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religio ... e_in_India

Islam is India's second-largest religion,[5] with 14.2% of the country's population, or approximately 172.2 million people, identifying as adherents of Islam in 2011 Census.[1] India also has the third-largest number of Muslims in the world.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_India
https://ctc.westpoint.edu/the-challenge ... -in-india/
marhay70

Post by marhay70 »

Beatty wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:50 am https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religio ... e_in_India

Islam is India's second-largest religion,[5] with 14.2% of the country's population, or approximately 172.2 million people, identifying as adherents of Islam in 2011 Census.[1] India also has the third-largest number of Muslims in the world.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_India
https://ctc.westpoint.edu/the-challenge ... -in-india/
Indeed, but Muslims are unlikely to comprise that section of the population who would be heading a multinational workforce. Muslims would rank some way below the lowest Hindu caste.
jmayo

Post by jmayo »

They are popping up all over the place, no doubt funded from the gulf.
There is one or one planned Killarney, Limerick, Tipperary.

The conquest of old Catholic Ireland is well under way.
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

Breaking news,

BREAKING | At least eight of 14 migrants found in Rosslare shipping container ‘missing’ after fleeing state services

And the guards are not searching for them, as they are not under criminal investigation. I would have thought entering in a container is an illegal entry. ??????
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

kadman wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 5:44 pm Breaking news,

BREAKING | At least eight of 14 migrants found in Rosslare shipping container ‘missing’ after fleeing state services

And the guards are not searching for them, as they are not under criminal investigation. I would have thought entering in a container is an illegal entry. ??????
Beyond farcical - they entered the State illegally so the Gardai should be searching for them. I can't wait to see the local politicians when they coming looking for my vote. Meanwhile in this part of the 'Sunny South East' someone is camped in a local patch of woodland frequented by children, walkers, joggers etc. - is it even worth reporting it or should I wait until something happens?
'no more blah blah blah'
marhay70

Post by marhay70 »

jmayo wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:30 pm They are popping up all over the place, no doubt funded from the gulf.
There is one or one planned Killarney, Limerick, Tipperary.

The conquest of old Catholic Ireland is well under way.
Then come the Madrassas and before we know it we'll have little Bradfords and Birminghams all over the country. They ridiculed Enoch Powell when he predicted this in the 1960s, but everything he predicted has come to pass. Islam is a cult, not a religion, we need to stop the rot and fcuk the PC/Liberals.
Beatty

Post by Beatty »

30 mins 12 seconds
https://x.com/PhilipDwyer_MOI/status/17 ... 67315?s=20

100% worth a listen. Irish kids a minority in Carlow schools. In at least some classes. School stopping kids from doing certain things during Ramadan etc.
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

I dont know how a td can knock on your door and keep a straight face when he is asking for your vote, with all this shit going on.

If I was driving to work with a tax disc out of date by one day , and a guard stopped me. He would make me feel like a dangerous criminal with all the abuse he would give me. And these fuckers are in the state illegally. My blood boils.

I will do what I did when they called before, I will frog march them to the gate and tell them to feck off before I call the guards and have them arrested for trespassing.
marhay70

Post by marhay70 »

kadman wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:52 pm

I will do what I did when they called before, I will frog march them to the gate and tell them to feck off before I call the guards and have them arrested for trespassing.
Strange how somebody trespassing in your property is committing an offence but in your country is not.
Beatty

Post by Beatty »

Country seems like it's boiling over.
Is that the internet echo chamber effect or what?

Big enough marches for palestine but not much for Ireland

Why