Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

IMMIGRATION OUT OF CONTROL

The burning issues of the day
Jack The Stripper

Re: IMMIGRATION OUT OF CONTROL

Post by Jack The Stripper »

Unfortunately we will reap what we will sow, in the short term any genuine war fleeing Ukrainian has their slot filled by fakeugees.
I would estimate 1/10 of all the Ukrainian are genuine war fleeing. The other 9/10 are social migrants.
Setanta

Post by Setanta »

Russia can and deos strike anywhere at any time in Ukraine with missiles,
How can anyone fleeing this be regarded as fake?
"Celtic jerseys are not for second best, they don't shrink to fit inferior players." - Jock Stein
Jack The Stripper

Well if you have not being living in Ukraine and suddenly decide to come to treasure Ireland then that is fake.
Jack The Stripper

Another plantation in cooks town, I’m more Ukrainian myself than the lads that are in there. Sad to hear of the girl that died in a tent earlier this week and the corruption going on to house these welfare tourists from the uk.
Mirabeau

Post by Mirabeau »

I know a lad who teaches on a certain course.
He has taught a lot of Ukrainians who were born and living in various African nations until around the time of the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
Jack The Stripper

The two Johnnies should know him.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Setanta wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:51 pm Russia can and deos strike anywhere at any time in Ukraine with missiles,
How can anyone fleeing this be regarded as fake?
I have a bridge here you can buy.
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

"I'll see you out there!!" - Roy Keane
Jack The Stripper

We as a nation are fcuked, loose your passport or mention climate change and cead mile failte.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

I find it hard to summon any sympathy for the migrants who died in the Channel today.

Play stupid games - win stupid prizes.
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

PlaneSpeeking wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:26 pm I find it hard to summon any sympathy for the migrants who died in the Channel today.

I feel sympathy for those unfortunates who drowned today but the resonsibility for the tragedy can be laid squarely at the door of the French government who seem unable to protect their borders or coastline despite being paid millions by the UK government.
'no more blah blah blah'
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

PlaneSpeeking wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:26 pm I find it hard to summon any sympathy for the migrants who died in the Channel today.

There are awards for stupid prizes, the “Darwin Awards” but I wouldn’t categorise these migrants in that. They risked their lives in icy waters at nighttime probably in search of a better life. It’s not like they were out ice fishing.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

knownunknown wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 6:26 pm There are awards for stupid prizes, the “Darwin Awards” but I wouldn’t categorise these migrants in that. They risked their lives in icy waters at nighttime probably in search of a better life. It’s not like they were out ice fishing.
They are not fleeing anything - but they are risking their lives for money, our money

Plus they pay smugglers 10,000 and upwards - a) which of us can lay their hands on that and b) if they’re laying out that they’ll expect hundreds of multiples more.

Sorry not a jot of sympathy.

Jack The Stripper

The yahoo’s that were on that boat will be docking into Dublin Airport with one of the golden words ‘asylum’ or ‘Climate’.
It’s only a matter of time now before we get flooded with hundreds of thousands from the Horn of Africa.
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

But, but it's our legal duty to take in everybody. Why not go the full hog and just abolish whatever little border controls still exist?
'no more blah blah blah'
Jack The Stripper

Del.Monte wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:51 pm But, but it's our legal duty to take in everybody. Why not go the full hog and just abolish whatever little border controls still exist?
Give our leader the two years he know will have the reigns on and the country will he worse than Sunday morning’s underwear after 25 pints of porter.
jmayo

Post by jmayo »

Del.Monte wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:11 pm Immigrants sleeping in sub-zero conditions in tents but the government says it is our legal duty to keep on taking in Ukrainians regardless of how many come. The people sleeping in tents apparently are not from the Ukraine but it stands to reason that if there were less Ukrainians coming in there would be more space for other refugees/asylum seekers. Ireland is like a lifeboat off the Titanic and it will sink in the same way if we don't limit the numbers coming in. I am not part of the far right - just a rational person concerned about the direction that the country is headed in.
Ehh why should we offer space to "immigrants" that turn up and dump their passports and documentation between the plane door and immigration/customs.
Those are the asylum seekers that are being foisted on communities around the country.

I am tired of this shytology, where we take every Ivan, Mohammed, Aki that turns up claiming some sob story.
At this stage only immigrants welcome are those with approved needed skills who have gone through and passed the VISA application.
And the day has passed where we are taking in Ukrainian women, kids and the old.
Who the fook signed up for taking in strapping Ukrainian blokes that should be at home fighting with their fellow men.

We are a fooking joke and it is going to turn very nasty come the major world downturn when suddenly it is discovered as usual we don't have a pot to pi** in.
Jack The Stripper

jmayo wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:07 pm Ehh why should we offer space to "immigrants" that turn up and dump their passports and documentation between the plane door and immigration/customs.
Those are the asylum seekers that are being foisted on communities around the country.

I am tired of this shytology, where we take every Ivan, Mohammed, Aki that turns up claiming some sob story.
At this stage only immigrants welcome are those with approved needed skills who have gone through and passed the VISA application.
And the day has passed where we are taking in Ukrainian women, kids and the old.
Who the fook signed up for taking in strapping Ukrainian blokes that should be at home fighting with their fellow men.

We are a fooking joke and it is going to turn very nasty come the major world downturn when suddenly it is discovered as usual we don't have a pot to pi** in.
I would have concerns they will start fighting us, this whole situation could turn mad max and fast.
KHD

Post by KHD »

Here's a wild prediction, in the next 10 years, there will be NO African migrants coming into the EU as economic immigrants. If you have been following recent trade and "diplomacy" efforts by the EU and the US in Africa, and watch them been shrugged off and the countries that are gaining big traction there with planning / building of actual ambitious real infrastructure projects that will completely transform the countries and is based on a mutually beneficial business contract, rather than leaving them as little more than vassal / slave states to the IMF and World Bank or giving a minority the task of ruling the majority by whatever means necessary, including murder.

I agree with JMayo, we won't have a pot to piss in, neither will the rest of the EU, and it will be our own fault for being stupid and ignorant and letting our wonderful leaders run amok unrestrained in anyway.

The arrogance of trying to make out we are somehow superior compared to the rest of the world is just pathetic and narrow minded... There are alot of civilisations in Africa and the Middle East 1000s of years ahead of us in "Civilisation" terms. I'm sure the Africans would just laugh at us with our newly adopted woke liberal culture, amongst other things... changed at the whim of a new fad coming from across the pond... Where are our traditional values and culture ? I can't seem to find them anymore anywhere... someone please point me in the direction of where in our wonderful society that we can say we are better than anyone else ?

With all this immigration stuff I think people miss the big picture, the immigrants are coming in due to foreign policies and wars that have either supported or sanctioned by the country or bloc we belong to. If 40,000 kids have to mine cobalt in the Congo so you can have your brand new mobile phone or latest Tesla, how better are we to the people coming across on the boats from France ? You think the people of Ireland who emigrated to the US and England years ago wanted to leave their country ? No, they were forced to leave due to English policies in place at the time where people had no choice.

Like everything else there are people shouting from the rooftops whaaaaaaaaaa fookers fooking this fooking that.... without taking a step back and educating themselves as to why all this is happening in the first place... and then doing your shouting at the people at the top on 100s of thousands of euros who are creating and implementing these poliicies, knowing full well the outcome of these policies but don't give a fook as they are making loads of money out of it.
KHD

Post by KHD »

And by the way, border control is non existent, it has been for at least the last 20 years...this is what we signed up to in the EU. It can't be changed unless we leave the EU. We all took the money, decimated our fishing industry, we gave up our sugar industry and now will soon have to cut our cattle numbers due to green agenda bullshit, but we didn't complain. What the fook are you complaining now for ? What did you expect ? There are consequences to the free moment of goods, people and services. You moan about all of this yet still will remain part of the system that has caused all of this. You moan at the most vulnerable because that's all you can do, yet you let your leaders off scot free.
KHD

Post by KHD »

Did the 39 Vietnamese people deserve to suffocate to death on the lorry in Essex 3 years ago ? Were they part of your "Darwin" awards ? Were they loaded with money when they were found ?
Jack The Stripper

KHD wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:10 pm Here's a wild prediction, in the next 10 years, there will be NO African migrants coming into the EU as economic immigrants. If you have been following recent trade and "diplomacy" efforts by the EU and the US in Africa, and watch them been shrugged off and the countries that are gaining big traction there with planning / building of actual ambitious real infrastructure projects that will completely transform the countries and is based on a mutually beneficial business contract, rather than leaving them as little more than vassal / slave states to the IMF and World Bank or giving a minority the task of ruling the majority by whatever means necessary, including murder.

I agree with JMayo, we won't have a pot to piss in, neither will the rest of the EU, and it will be our own fault for being stupid and ignorant and letting our wonderful leaders run amok unrestrained in anyway.

The arrogance of trying to make out we are somehow superior compared to the rest of the world is just pathetic and narrow minded... There are alot of civilisations in Africa and the Middle East 1000s of years ahead of us in "Civilisation" terms. I'm sure the Africans would just laugh at us with our newly adopted woke liberal culture, amongst other things... changed at the whim of a new fad coming from across the pond... Where are our traditional values and culture ? I can't seem to find them anymore anywhere... someone please point me in the direction of where in our wonderful society that we can say we are better than anyone else ?

With all this immigration stuff I think people miss the big picture, the immigrants are coming in due to foreign policies and wars that have either supported or sanctioned by the country or bloc we belong to. If 40,000 kids have to mine cobalt in the Congo so you can have your brand new mobile phone or latest Tesla, how better are we to the people coming across on the boats from France ? You think the people of Ireland who emigrated to the US and England years ago wanted to leave their country ? No, they were forced to leave due to English policies in place at the time where people had no choice.

Like everything else there are people shouting from the rooftops whaaaaaaaaaa fookers fooking this fooking that.... without taking a step back and educating themselves as to why all this is happening in the first place... and then doing your shouting at the people at the top on 100s of thousands of euros who are creating and implementing these poliicies, knowing full well the outcome of these policies but don't give a fook as they are making loads of money out of it.
To pick you up on the point you made about the Irish emigrating to the us and uk as a par on the modern plantation you couldn’t be any more wrong.
Did my grandfather get to be put up in a 4 star hotel when he docked in New York and given the Welcome to the USA. Here is your taxi, hotel there in lower Manhattan all meals, and a pocket of dollars weekly.
You need to compare like for like, your comparison aren’t even in the same parish.
KHD

Post by KHD »

Jack The Stripper wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:04 pm To pick you up on the point you made about the Irish emigrating to the us and uk as a par on the modern plantation you couldn’t be any more wrong.
Did my grandfather get to be put up in a 4 star hotel when he docked in New York and given the Welcome to the USA. Here is your taxi, hotel there in lower Manhattan all meals, and a pocket of dollars weekly.
You need to compare like for like, your comparison aren’t even in the same parish.
Yes I'll grant you that is true, but again I'll ask you, where are the billions in EU taxpayers money going to in Ukraine, that is not military aid ? Is anyone in the EU asking for some sort of accountability over this or how it is spent... Could it be possibly the same as the military aid where there is no accountability ?...The EU leadership are off the hook when we are having a go at the immigrants once we don't start having a go at them. That is the point I'm trying to make.

And I don't begrudge any Ukrainian coming over here or any other country, if you have no water or electricity what are you supposed to do ? Put up with it and hope it comes back on like the ESB ? It's a country at war and that's what people do if they can, get out of it.

It's not the Ukrainian's fault that our own government can't sort out their own, which they had plenty of time to do but did nothing.
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

Jack The Stripper wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:04 pm To pick you up on the point you made about the Irish emigrating to the us and uk as a par on the modern plantation you couldn’t be any more wrong.
The yahoo’s that were on that boat will be docking into Dublin Airport with one of the golden words ‘asylum’ or ‘Climate’.
It’s only a matter of time now before we get flooded with hundreds of thousands from the Horn of Africa.
Your grandfather arrived probably in freezing waters much like those migrants on the boat the other night risking their lives, some people say up to 50% died aboard the boats. No one physically forced them but they left in search of a better life. He probably was given a welcome but that’s about it. There was something that is lacking today though, opportunity. The migrants who crossed the channel the other night probably didn’t want to live in French ghettos and I don’t blame them.

The issue of people arriving on planes and claiming asylum with no documents in a separate issue, one that is clearly a ridiculous policy. The airline should be held responsible to return them to where they came from without documents.

Someone that risks their lives to arrive in a country are actually the kinds of people that make for a good society. Risk takers, go getters who don’t sit around on their arses all day. Look at how the Irish immigrants benefitted the US. This relies on there being a hurdle, the risk of one’s own life, not just having it handed out. The amount of people arriving in this way surely is minuscule compared to the ones arriving by plane.
KHD

Post by KHD »

And another thing who do you think picks your fruit and veg that you get in the supermarkets ? The fookin immigrants... would an Irish person go out in a field and cut cabbage ? And don't give me that crap about oh Irish people can do this... if that was the case you'd be paying treble what your paying at the moment in the supermarket for your Christmas sprouts. This same argument was made in the UK, you look how that ended up when they couldn't get the immigrants to harvest their food in the fields... crops had to be ploughed back into the ground.
Jack The Stripper

KHD wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:46 pm Yes I'll grant you that is true, but again I'll ask you, where are the billions in EU taxpayers money going to in Ukraine, that is not military aid ? Is anyone in the EU asking for some sort of accountability over this or how it is spent... Could it be possibly the same as the military aid where there is no accountability ?...The EU leadership are off the hook when we are having a go at the immigrants once we don't start having a go at them. That is the point I'm trying to make.

And I don't begrudge any Ukrainian coming over here or any other country, if you have no water or electricity what are you supposed to do ? Put up with it and hope it comes back on like the ESB ? It's a country at war and that's what people do if they can, get out of it.

It's not the Ukrainian's fault that our own government can't sort out their own, which they had plenty of time to do but did nothing.
I would safety say over 95% of the people entering the country claiming to be a refugee or seeking asylum aren’t even a first cousin of a Ukraine.
Is social migrant the better word to use? Forget about your dream of all these people coming here and it’s The Waltons 2.0 where we cut hay in the summer and have a sing song around an open fire.