Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Hate Speech Law

The burning issues of the day
isha
Verified Username

Re: Hate Speech Law

Post by isha »

You guys 😏
Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

The dorks want all our bases are theirs

DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

[quote=isha post_id=48313 time=1686926106 user_id=85]
The dorks want all our bases are theirs

https://twitter.com/adamlong80/status/1 ... PFWqg&s=19
[/quote]

Oh for the love of Christ!!!?

Two men deciding that women should lose rights and we should be made criminals if we argue against it!!!
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

"I'll see you out there!!" - Roy Keane
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

isha wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 3:35 pm The dorks want all our bases are theirs
Showing your age with that meme :lol:
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

knownunknown wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:30 am Showing your age with that meme :lol:
😊 That was about the time when I was first online. Nursing baby laying across one arm and waiting while that crazy dial up sound opened the portal to all the weirdness.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Oh ffs - Howard Donald from Take That banned from a Pride event for liking a tweet saying (correctly) “only women have periods”.

The trans ideology bullshitters have taken over a celebration of the gay community - homophobic wankers.
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

PlaneSpeeking wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:55 pm Oh ffs - Howard Donald from Take That banned from a Pride event for liking a tweet saying (correctly) “only women have periods”.

The trans ideology bullshitters have taken over a celebration of the gay community - homophobic wankers.
So who else has them then??? :? :?
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

So will the government be sending out a pamphlet in english and Irish about things that I could say that would be considered hate speech to all the minorities in existence, that have now become the majority in decision making on this. Lest I should offend said individual??
Because at this stage I think I might become a recluse, because the accepted norm in my day was dignity and respect to all. But now I'm totally lost.

So maybe I should refrain from communicating with modern "woke" society, lest I should offend them, and end up in jail.

Will I feck, garda know where i live in case they want to arrest me and cart me old bones off...
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

kadman wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:59 pm So who else has them then??? :? :?
As a post menopausal woman I stand ready to help any “trans woman” to experience something near period pain by kicking them squarely in “her” bollocks repeatedly for five days straight.

kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

PlaneSpeeking wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:04 pm As a post menopausal woman I stand ready to help any “trans woman” to experience something near period pain by kicking them squarely in “her” bollocks repeatedly for five days straight.
Yeah, sounds like a new extreme sport, can i take over when you get tired of kicking,his,her,they.... or whatever you call em .bollix :D
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

kadman wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:24 pm Yeah, sounds like a new extreme sport, can i take over when you get tired of kicking,his,her,they.... or whatever you call em .bollix :D
I’ll tag you in like WWE!!!

JayZeus
Verified Username

Post by JayZeus »

Let me just say, it warms my heart to see folks so willing to give all of these gobdaws a kick in the bollix, repeatedly if necessary.

I've often thought to myself that there's little fuckwittery that can't be adequately addressed by a root in the goolies.
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

JayZeus wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:25 pm Let me just say, it warms my heart to see folks so willing to give all of these gobdaws a kick in the bollix, repeatedly if necessary.

I've often thought to myself that there's little fuckwittery that can't be adequately addressed by a root in the goolies.
I would be more than willing to invest in a new pair of steel toe cap boots, in order to supply the said punishment with maximum force to the target :mrgreen: area.
Bishop_Brennan

Post by Bishop_Brennan »

This is utterly insane.
So I could go to JAIL if I say "Women do not have penises" in Ireland now ??

People need to protest this, this is the thin end of the authoritarian wedge, soon you won't be able to say ANYTHING against the machine ...
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Child today in the UK castigated a child for saying there are only two genders, "where did you get that idea from ??"

About 6 billion years of evolution, love!

Interestingly the woke moron of a teacher linked it to "homophobia".

Plus reading here that "teaching material" issued to pre-teens included descriptions of anal sex and masturbation foe "homework" for 9 year olds!

The TQ+ wankers are playing a very clever manipulative game. Almost like the Paedophile Information Exchange and NAMBLA had a rebrand for the ages eh ?

DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

kadman wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:38 am I would be more than willing to invest in a new pair of steel toe cap boots, in order to supply the said punishment with maximum force to the target :mrgreen: area.
Might be a tax write off there too - for the common good ???

Bishop_Brennan

Post by Bishop_Brennan »

So it's "Homophobic" to criticize this ?

Jesus H Chist dancing on a pogo stick...
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Bishop_Brennan wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:13 am

So it's "Homophobic" to criticize this ?

Jesus H Chist dancing on a pogo stick...
Firstly - that is a phrase I'm nicking ....

But yeah - these sick fckers are so clever, they know that - RIGHTLY! - the world is just accepting being gay as life being left handed; most aren't; a load are and theyre just people. By tagging on to this overdue acceptance they are trying to legitimise their pathetic, sick, illogical and quite frankly dangerous ideology.

Setanta

Post by Setanta »

There's no definition of hate in this new law.....a virtue signalling pointless exercise it seems,which only brought in to rile up online commentators
"Celtic jerseys are not for second best, they don't shrink to fit inferior players." - Jock Stein
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

I think it's way more than that Setanta, it's not just brought in to rile up people online. It's the calculated erasure of political dissent. The logical next step to calling everyone who disagrees with the acceptable point of view racist, bigoted, transphobic, far right, antivaxxer, etc. It's incredibly authoritarian. It's the brain child of unelected organizations like the WEF. You and I are not going to be allowed think unacceptable (by their definition) things in a globalised world that is run to suit the mega rich globalising capital, labour and embracing the transhumanist religion. It's very weird. But sure lookit 😏
Setanta

Post by Setanta »

isha wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:50 pm I think it's way more than that Setanta, it's not just brought in to rile up people online. It's the calculated erasure of political dissent. The logical next step to calling everyone who disagrees with the acceptable point of view racist, bigoted, transphobic, far right, antivaxxer, etc. It's incredibly authoritarian. It's the brain child of unelected organizations like the WEF. You and I are not going to be allowed think unacceptable (by their definition) things in a globalised world that is run to suit the mega rich globalising capital, labour and embracing the transhumanist religion. It's very weird. But sure lookit 😏
Your dealing with an establishment who brought in section 30 and banned people off airwaves (no internet then) for holding a political POV the state deemed wrong....you need not scratch too hard to find supporters still of it (or any dissent allowed as regards suggesting rest of the offences against state act be done away with....despite the farcical hutch trial)

This isn't nothing new here,nor brainchild of any international organisations....the brainchild of the Irish establishment is well able to conjure up these type laws/restrictions on wrong talk....can't see too many Micheal D coming through to disbar this law coming through

it's near 100 years ago,my great grandmother was demonished from the pulpit for being homeless,working two jobs and not handing over her kids to the church/adoption.... we're still here,thriving,driving on our area and the church in my village can no longer field a saggart to say mass,not a victor for a service anymore😎....these things will come and go,those who are good will always survive
"Celtic jerseys are not for second best, they don't shrink to fit inferior players." - Jock Stein
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

Good people cant be silenced unless they agree to remain silent
jmayo

Post by jmayo »

Setanta wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:09 pm Your dealing with an establishment who brought in section 30 and banned people off airwaves (no internet then) for holding a political POV the state deemed wrong....you need not scratch too hard to find supporters still of it (or any dissent allowed as regards suggesting rest of the offences against state act be done away with....despite the farcical hutch trial)
It was Section 31 and only banned Sinn fein and PIRA.
Then again they were advocating violence and the effectively did not agree to the existence of this state for a good part of the time they were banned.

You could say quite a lot, so long as it wasn't anti church mind you.
Now the "church" is not RCC, but the church of woke fookology.
Setanta wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:09 pm This isn't nothing new here,nor brainchild of any international organisations....the brainchild of the Irish establishment is well able to conjure up these type laws/restrictions on wrong talk....can't see too many Micheal D coming through to disbar this law coming through

it's near 100 years ago,my great grandmother was demonished from the pulpit for being homeless,working two jobs and not handing over her kids to the church/adoption.... we're still here,thriving,driving on our area and the church in my village can no longer field a saggart to say mass,not a victor for a service anymore😎....these things will come and go,those who are good will always survive
Surprised that they didn't forcibly take the children from her as was quite common.

Sad how our state and authorities colluded with church in all their schenangagins.
Setanta

Post by Setanta »

jmayo wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:58 pm It was Section 31 and only banned Sinn fein and PIRA.
Then again they were advocating violence and the effectively did not agree to the existence of this state for a good part of the time they were banned.

You could say quite a lot, so long as it wasn't anti church mind you.
Now the "church" is not RCC, but the church of woke fookology.

Surprised that they didn't forcibly take the children from her as was quite common.

Sad how our state and authorities colluded with church in all their schenangagins.
Ah yes.....let's ban political POV the state deosnt deem acceptable and dream up excuses to justify it 😕,always struck me,most of their representatives were well able to debate and state simply choose to silence them rather than listen/debate em....it didn't work,nor will this law

She was a legend by all accounts,someone who had nothing,and wouldn't bend the knee to the church....the state couldn't collude with the church only for citizens allowed it,you still get ghouls demanding certain institutions members are immediately due respect, irregardless of their conduct
jmayo

Post by jmayo »

Ah don't worry, the state and officialdom aren't colluding with the church anymore.

Nowadays it is with the NGOs', the media woke brigade, and private enterprises with their snouts firmly in the trough.

Oh and before you bring up FFG, they are all fooking at it.
They are now as bad as each other fawning over any new arrival that isn't a rapist or wanted on criminal charges somewhere back home.

We have shyte services for our own citizens and they are spending hundreds of millions on near do wells that turn up with no documentation to their name.
And sinn fein could attract a hell of a lot of support if they came out and went back to their roots, you know when they used to believe Ireland was for the Irish, not foreign invaders.

Now it looks like they would be happy if half the Middle East, Africa and Central Asia turned up.