Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Re: WTF moment of the day

The burning issues of the day
Mirabeau

Re: Re: WTF moment of the day

Post by Mirabeau »

Its like the Qatar Grand Prix.
Lots of tut-tutting while the money bags keep getting filled.
Ill watch both either way.
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

Anger mounting in China over covid lockdowns.
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

knownunknown wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:06 pm Anger mounting in China over covid lockdowns.
Expect the usual merciless crack down by the fascists thugs shortly. It will be a very long time before China experiences democracy.
'no more blah blah blah'
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Sorry now, but I have to switch my reportage on the Balenciaga saga from the gender theory thread to the TRULY WTAF thread! 😳😲😲🤯

This Lotta Volkova - she has been feted as some kind of visionary in all the big name publications. She has designed for all the big knobs, Gautier, Miu Miu, etc. And this thread on Twitter shows some of the images that were on her public Instagram account until she made it private yesterday. Makes me wonder if some of the crazy conspiracy theories about paedophilia in elite circles are not crazy after all!! 😑

Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...
KHD

Post by KHD »

I looked at some of her "designs" through that twitter thread. Seems to be a very sick in the head individual.
Cyclepath
Verified Username

Post by Cyclepath »

isha wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:41 pm Sorry now, but I have to switch my reportage on the Balenciaga saga from the gender theory thread to the TRULY WTAF thread! 😳😲😲🤯

This Lotta Volkova - she has been feted as some kind of visionary in all the big name publications. She has designed for all the big knobs, Gautier, Miu Miu, etc. And this thread on Twitter shows some of the images that were on her public Instagram account until she made it private yesterday. Makes me wonder if some of the crazy conspiracy theories about paedophilia in elite circles are not crazy after all!! 😑
She is one sick puppy - there's another twitter thread showing some of her now deleted insta photos...

Also, I see now that Kim Kardashian is 'considering' her position with Balenciaga. She really doesn't want to give up that ad money does she?!

isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

The first photo on the twitter thread I posted - the photo of the woman with red dolls - is apparently not Lotta Volkova. I have seen that written in one place. All the other images are from her Instagram - they all have her avatar and name in various online renditions of the images. There are other bad images also. I don't know how famous people didn't know about this before eg Kardashian was following her on Instagram. I never heard of her til today but these people are well known to each other. It seems to be that only when they are called out as weird in public that they retreat.
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Re: WTF moment of the day

Post by Del.Monte »

This dangerous paedophile beast gets just 8 years with the last year suspended. Judge even said that he is a threat to children - what on earth does he expect him to be like when he gets out aged 43.....

https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/ex- ... 98332.html
'no more blah blah blah'
KHD

Post by KHD »

This lad has no shame... he goes on that people in China should be allowed protest but didn't he order the freezing of bank accounts for the lads protesting in the Canadian truckers protest some time ago ?

DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

KHD wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:24 am This lad has no shame... he goes on that people in China should be allowed protest but didn't he order the freezing of bank accounts for the lads protesting in the Canadian truckers protest some time ago ?

To use a phrase nicked from planks - Trudeau Jr should be shot with balls of his own shite!!!
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

"I'll see you out there!!" - Roy Keane
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

Sam Harris released a podcast explaining why he recently deleted twitter. The same Sam Harris who used to be a free speech advocate. He’s lost his marbles, too much of those mushrooms.
KHD

Post by KHD »

And to this this lunatic could be running in the next US presidential election.

Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

KHD wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:16 pm And to this this lunatic could be running in the next US presidential election.

I blame 'care in the community' in the old days he would be in the nut house.
'no more blah blah blah'

Post by 678904673 »

Del.Monte wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:05 pm I blame 'care in the community' in the old days he would be in the nut house.
As much as I hate the phrase. I do think its time that there was an intervention had here. The guy is clearly mental unwell
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

I have not seen or heard anything from Kanye West in years. Nor am I going to listen to that horrible Alex Jones's show. But from what I vaguely remember way back, was he not always odd?

And so many people have for years and years been following his ex wife's family the Kardashians on TV. It's been completely normalised, almost as if they are demigods. I honestly think there has been some replacement of the religious impulse with mass credulous devotion to awful celebrities. Didn't Kim Kardashian come to fame only because of a sex tape? And hasn't she and her ex husband Kanye West not been incredibly weird for almost all the time they have been in the public eye? Look at how she dresses her children - one appeared in this weird mask recently. Wtf like?
20221202_091622.jpg
20221202_091622.jpg (267.01 KiB) Viewed 2216 times

What do people expect when they worship these strange people en masse, just because they are unimaginably wealthy? How is their narcissistic vulgarity so admired? Of course Kanye is bonkers - how come it takes people so long to see it? There's a helluva lot more bonkers, even evil, celebrities where he came from.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

https://m.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/n ... 90384.html

Imagine being the poor people out on a peaceful pre-dawn drive from Tyrone yesterday who drove into and killed the woman-beating, blood-drenched man who was running away from having just stabbed a paedophile to death in a frenzied attack?
Hairy-Joe

Post by Hairy-Joe »

WTF is Eamonn Ryan thinking in saying the car park in The Dail should go? What is that man thinking of. How the feck is any TD from outside Dublin going to get there? Don't say public transport!

Sure it's grand for Eamonn, he can cycle. Does he not understand that what suits him DOES NOT suit everyone!

Than man makes my blood boil at times.....
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

Hairy-Joe wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:36 pm WTF is Eamonn Ryan thinking in saying the car park in The Dail should go? What is that man thinking of. How the feck is any TD from outside Dublin going to get there? Don't say public transport!

Sure it's grand for Eamonn, he can cycle. Does he not understand that what suits him DOES NOT suit everyone!

Than man makes my blood boil at times.....
There's a substantial coterie of people in Ireland who wouldn't use public transport if it dropped them at their hall door. The likes of the Healy-Raes have a good rail service from Kerry but he admits he doesn't use it. Another change they could make is to only give mileage allowance to TD's who can't get to the Dail by public transport and - possibly - give some sort of allowance to those who use public transport to get there.
'no more blah blah blah'
Hairy-Joe

Post by Hairy-Joe »

Look, public transport is a complete joke. I live outside Cork, about 800m from the local village. It's on the main road to West Cork. In the evening, the only buses that stops in the village leaves Cork are at 18:00 and 22:30. How's that workable?
Hairy-Joe

Post by Hairy-Joe »

I hit the Irish Rail website and timetable. It's 3 hours from Killarney to Heuston. The train leaves Killarney at 06:30 arriving at 09:30. So say 10:00ish to get to the Dail, and having to leave Kilgarvin at 05:45.

Going home, leave Leinster house at 18:00. The train leaves Heuston at 19:00 and gets to Killarney at 22:15, so say 23:00 in Kilgarvin.

So, why trust yourself to the vagries of Irish Rail when you can drive it quicker.......
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

Hairy-Joe wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:13 pm I hit the Irish Rail website and timetable. It's 3 hours from Killarney to Heuston. The train leaves Killarney at 06:30 arriving at 09:30. So say 10:00ish to get to the Dail, and having to leave Kilgarvin at 05:45.

Going home, leave Leinster house at 18:00. The train leaves Heuston at 19:00 and gets to Killarney at 22:15, so say 23:00 in Kilgarvin.

So, why trust yourself to the vagries of Irish Rail when you can drive it quicker.......
Whereas on the train he might actually get some work done or meet some of his voters etc.etc. It's not worth arguing over and you know well that if the closure of the line was proposed he'd be first out to complain.
'no more blah blah blah'
Hairy-Joe

Post by Hairy-Joe »

Del.Monte wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:50 pm you know well that if the closure of the line was proposed he'd be first out to complain.
Never a truer words spoken.......
KHD

Post by KHD »

Hairy-Joe

Post by Hairy-Joe »

OCP comes to mind reading that KHD...
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Cleveland police are a UK police force serving in the North of England.
:? :roll:

I put in screenshots because I doubt it will last longer but if you want to check out this brain fart by the Uk cops