Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Re: WTF moment of the day

The burning issues of the day
KHD

Post by KHD »

kadman wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:46 am Next thing you know my chickens could form a political party if crap like this keeps going on.
The way things are going if a political party made up of chicken candidates was fielded at the next election some of them would probably get elected considering the pool of candidates that will be available. Register it as "The Un-Woke Chicken Party", you'll have my vote man.
isha
Verified Username

Re: Re: WTF moment of the day

Post by isha »

Euuurrrrrgggghhhhh 🤢🤢🤢

Imagine being the staff that have to clean this up. Thankfully no one was injured but a lorry full of offal slid and smashed into a pharmacy in Charlestown Co Mayo in the early hours of this morning. 🤮

https://www.midwestradio.ie/index.php/n ... -overnight

Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...
Mirabeau

Post by Mirabeau »

Hildegard Naughton announced as Chief Whip.
She definitely has dirt on someone.
KHD

Post by KHD »

Anyone else find this video fooked up? HSE video on values. Looks to me like some woke liberal shit. Would be better off putting the money into caring for its patients.

https://www.rte.ie/video/id/4212
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Should be banned for the cringe
Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

KHD wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:39 pm Anyone else find this video fooked up? HSE video on values. Looks to me like some woke liberal shit. Would be better off putting the money into caring for its patients.

Weird and creepy family guy rip off but what’s wrong with that message? I’m not sure it should fall within the remit of the HSE but it makes sense.
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

KHD wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:39 pm Anyone else find this video fooked up? HSE video on values. Looks to me like some woke liberal shit. Would be better off putting the money into caring for its patients.

Judging from that video (I watched a few seconds of it) about 50% of our population is non-white? :roll:
'no more blah blah blah'
Hairy-Joe

Post by Hairy-Joe »

Well, your descriptions here are enough to make me NOT click.

I must resist temptation to click to see how bad it is.
Mirabeau

Post by Mirabeau »

Values from HSE.
The same organisation that let an unregistered nurse carry out tests on sexual assault victims. Thus, impacting numerous court cases.
Or how the cervical check scandal?
The hateful arrogance of these people.

Oh my values must be fine HSE seeing as I never murdered anyone in my care.
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

Hairy-Joe wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 5:24 pm Well, your descriptions here are enough to make me NOT click.

I must resist temptation to click to see how bad it is.
The example in the video was Instead of telling your child to stop shouting tell them by not shouting you are respecting others, tell them there are times when they wouldn’t like to listen to others shouting.

Instead of telling children what to do tell them why you want them to do it.
KHD

Post by KHD »

knownunknown wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 5:59 pm The example in the video was Instead of telling your child to stop shouting tell them by not shouting you are respecting others, tell them there are times when they wouldn’t like to listen to others shouting.

Instead of telling children what to do tell them why you want them to do it.
And what has this to do with HSE ? The whole message to me is weird and condescending, why even spend money on common sense like this.
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

KHD wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 6:12 pm And what has this to do with HSE ? The whole message to me is weird and condescending, why even spend money on common sense like this.
It shouldn’t have anything to do with them.

However, I see so many parents just telling their children what to do instead of why to do it including how I was reared.(should be seen but not heard). Common sense is becoming far less common.
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

RTE Claire McKenna....waxing lyrical about how good it is that there's a 'transgender' Barbie........save me. :roll:
'no more blah blah blah'
KHD

Post by KHD »

Del.Monte wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:14 am RTE Claire McKenna....waxing lyrical about how good it is that there's a 'transgender' Barbie........save me. :roll:
Try and figure this one out Del, I gave up on running through this one in my head.

Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

The thing with all this nonsense is that little or no thought is given to how the child is going to have a normal life growing up. Jeez it used to be hard enough admitting your parents were divorced! A child is not just for Christmas...
'no more blah blah blah'
KHD

Post by KHD »

Del.Monte wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:12 pm The thing with all this nonsense is that little or no thought is given to how the child is going to have a normal life growing up. Jeez it used to be hard enough admitting your parents were divorced! A child is not just for Christmas...
I was reading there earlier that Pedos have been rebranded by the Scottish Police authority annual report as Minor-Attracted People on the advice of an EU funded group called the Horizon Europe Project. I'd hazard a guess that in the future Minor Attracted People will be given a letter in the LGBJ grouping of freaks.
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

KHD wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:17 pm I was reading there earlier that Pedos have been rebranded by the Scottish Police authority annual report as Minor-Attracted People on the advice of an EU funded group called the Horizon Europe Project. I'd hazard a guess that in the future Minor Attracted People will be given a letter in the LGBJ grouping of freaks.
Interesting, that group boast a 95billion euro fund. https://www.siliconrepublic.com/innovat ... and-launch
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

“Whenever a woke production flopped in 2022, the actors, producers and reviewers simply blamed the audience. Hollywood is becoming the only industry in the world where the customer is always wrong.”

Since gamergate any criticism of woke games or movies has been by ‘far right trolls who haven’t played or seen it’.
https://www.spiked-online.com/2022/12/3 ... -the-plot/
KHD

Post by KHD »

Another WTF I just read on the gender delusion subject. Father looses case against wife who wants to pay to have her son fcked up.

"In a video posted to the dad’s website, James is asked, "You’re a boy right?" Heavy reported.

"No, I’m a girl."

"Who told you you’re a girl?"

"Mommy."

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking- ... of-his-son
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

The only thing that we should be learning from the USA today is how not to do things. One fxxxd up mess of a country.
'no more blah blah blah'
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Just been watching New Amsterdam which whilst being a decent show is preachy woke shite at times.

Case in point - this week covered the removal of Roe v Wade, usual lefty handwringing but they were at great pains to stress that those worst affected were “pregnant people”.

Just FRO with that.
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

"I'll see you out there!!" - Roy Keane
Cyclepath
Verified Username

Post by Cyclepath »

I think I've seen a few articles around this tendency and the general consensus seem to be that folks involved in the liberal/creative arts are faster to adopt this bolloxology than any other disciplines for a variety of reasons.

The new terminology has a memetic/fashionable appeal that is persuasive to those involved in the arts because their pursuits do not require any scientific rigour. However their pursuits tend to have a disproportionate influence on society because they are involved in opinion shaping.

I'd suggest that all film/TV productions should have a scientific fact coach. I mean they can now afford an intimacy coach for bedroom scenes apparently, so why not?
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

In the US, republican Kevin McCarthy and leader of the republican led house fails to get the required number of votes to be elected speaker.
Hairy-Joe

Post by Hairy-Joe »

Poland is back looking for WW2 reparations from Germany, even after it was settled by the Soviets back in the '50's.

https://www.rte.ie/news/2023/0103/13447 ... parations/

If Poland succeeds, can we do the same against the UK? Although, given their economy, I don't think there's much to get.....
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

If Poland succeeds can we (the UK) seek reparations against the Normans and before that the Romans? :mrgreen:
'no more blah blah blah'