Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

UK 2021 Census - Gender ID, Sexuality etc.

The burning issues of the day
isha
Verified Username

Re: UK 2021 Census - Gender ID, Sexuality etc.

Post by isha »

His so called activism is tainted all the way through. Among other evidence of this, Tatchell wrote a glowing obituary in the Guardian newspaper in 1998 for Ian Campbell Dunn. Dunn was the co founder of Paedophile Information Exchange (PIE) and spent time in prison because of his publishing activities re minors. In 1986 Tatchell contributed a chapter to a book that was written by several members of PIE. The book advocated for abolition of age of consent laws. Tatchell has long campaigned against age of consent restrictions. I don't know how he continues to have such a high public profile. And be regarded as a hero.
Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...
Mirabeau

Post by Mirabeau »

Does anyone remember Justin Barrett?
He was a anti-abortion campaigner back in the day.
He attended a far right conference once and was lambasted by media and its still brought up. That's fine but...
O Groomer hangs around with pedos and there is barely a peep from the media.
There something insidiously disgusting going on in this country when it comes to child welfare.
Jack The Stripper

Post by Jack The Stripper »

The main stream media are a puppet to the government that’s why groomer isn’t on it.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

isha wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:48 pm His so called activism is tainted all the way through. Among other evidence of this, Tatchell wrote a glowing obituary in the Guardian newspaper in 1998 for Ian Campbell Dunn. Dunn was the co founder of Paedophile Information Exchange (PIE) and spent time in prison because of his publishing activities re minors. In 1986 Tatchell contributed a chapter to a book that was written by several members of PIE. The book advocated for abolition of age of consent laws. Tatchell has long campaigned against age of consent restrictions. I don't know how he continues to have such a high public profile. And be regarded as a hero.
He’s on the “correct” side. Prince Andrew slept with a girl absolutely of age, distasteful certainly but legal.

Yet Tatchell and our own David Norris have spoken out in favour of actual paedophila and have nothing said.

Jeremy Clarkson posted a nasty opinion based on Game of Thrones quote and was hounded out of at least one job (they’re going after his Millionaire presenting slot now).

Yet Kathy Burke wishes that Boris Johnson died of Covid - leaving two babies fatherless - and she’s given high fives.

Hypocrisy of the left in action.
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

"I'll see you out there!!" - Roy Keane
Jack The Stripper

Post by Jack The Stripper »

Clarkeson shoots from the hip, you know where you stand with him. He won’t tell you he is a woman and wanting to ride you.