Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

What might have been.

The burning issues of the day
marhay70

What might have been.

Post by marhay70 »

Just in case our own Irish Tories of FF/FG try the same scam in the future, this is what you missed by sticking to your guns and taking to the streets.

https://uk.yahoo.com/finance/news/whole ... 31708.html

This is on top of customers footing the bill for water purification plants up and down the UK. FF/FG have still not given the promised referendum on the ownership of water resources in Ireland, they have given away our oil and our gas, and it's only a matter of time before they manufacture a crisis that necessitates giving away our water.
Setanta

Re: What might have been.

Post by Setanta »

I think the whole political ideologies built around deregulation/being business friendly and privatisation of state services is a falsehood,supported by rethoric,but fails in practice

This pricking around getting private companies to build/supply electricity off renewable sources will end in failure aswell....it's frustrating as hell,watching supposedly intelligent people running this country walking into completely avoidable garden rakes lying around over and over
"Celtic jerseys are not for second best, they don't shrink to fit inferior players." - Jock Stein
marhay70

Re: What might have been.

Post by marhay70 »

Setanta wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 4:47 pm I think the whole political ideologies built around deregulation/being business friendly and privatisation of state services is a falsehood,supported by rethoric,but fails in practice

This pricking around getting private companies to build/supply electricity off renewable sources will end in failure aswell....it's frustrating as hell,watching supposedly intelligent people running this country walking into completely avoidable garden rakes lying around over and over
I think you're being far too generous by suggesting it might be gullibility on the part of politicians.