Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Israel and Palestine

The burning issues of the day
PureIsle

Re: Israel and Palestine

Post by PureIsle »

Really, the amount of aid provided should determine whether murderers should be called out or not for their crimes?
What planet do you inhabit?
Apparently one where any and all excuses will be used to try to reduce the accusations of the horrors committed by your friendly Zionists. It will not change the fact that Israel is murdering and starving innocent people that it has abused for all of their lives.

There is plenty aid available.
Hundreds of truck full of it.
Israel will not let it in to Gaza.
As well as bombing the place and people to little bits, they starve those remaining.
The Israeli representatives have stated openly they intend to get rid of all Palestinians.

If not genocide what is this?
Scores of crimes against humanity.
Collective punishment on a grand scale.
Thousands of killings - both by personal arms as well as shells and bombs.
Starvation of people while holding back plentiful food.
Preventing medicine from going in to help the injured.
Prevention of potable water entering.
Taking of thousands of hostages and locking them up and mistreating them.
Statements to the effect they will clear the land and build their own settlements on it.

The list goes on.
Those despicable characters are even worse than those who committed the horrors of WWII, and all the while the Western countries look on and do nothing to stop it.

One wonders who is worse - the perpetrators of all the atrocities or those who stand idly by or maybe those who see little wrong in this and continue to support these massacres.
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

Norman Breaks wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:51 pm What I see:

Here is a list of countries in Israel/The US's pocket.
Here is a list of countries who are not.

Your point?
The case brought to the ICJ alleges genocide is happening and has been happening for along time, since long before October 7. If that were true then why are South Africa and others only bringing about a case now and why weren’t they contributing to the humanitarian crisis over this time?

It proves they are using the situation as a political scoreboard instead of any concern for the people of Gaza. Germany and US alone contributed nearly half a billion every year. It’s a way to gauge who actually cares for the people of Gaza and what they have done to help.
Norman Breaks

Post by Norman Breaks »

Israel is losing...

PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

knownunknown wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:55 pm The case brought to the ICJ alleges genocide is happening and has been happening for along time, since long before October 7. If that were true then why are South Africa and others only bringing about a case now and why weren’t they contributing to the humanitarian crisis over this time?

It proves they are using the situation as a political scoreboard instead of any concern for the people of Gaza. Germany and US alone contributed nearly half a billion every year. It’s a way to gauge who actually cares for the people of Gaza and what they have done to help.
How about you comment on the murderous actions of Israel for a change?
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

PureIsle wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:28 pm How about you comment on the murderous actions of Israel for a change?
Bad things happen in war. The civilian murdering dictum from the Hamas side is top down, it’s required by the leaders with no accountability. October 7th was praised by them as a successful operation. Israel’s civilian killings are accidents or lone idiots that get prosecuted.

https://apnews.com/article/israel-pales ... 5ce54e727b
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

knownunknown wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:50 pm Bad things happen in war. The civilian murdering dictum from the Hamas side is top down, it’s required by the leaders with no accountability. October 7th was praised by them as a successful operation. Israel’s civilian killings are accidents or lone idiots that get prosecuted.

https://apnews.com/article/israel-pales ... 5ce54e727b
So you have nothing at all to say in direct response to my question,
PureIsle wrote: ↑Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:28 pm
How about you comment on the murderous actions of Israel for a change?
except to say that killing 30,000+ Palestinians is accidental and bad things happen in war.

That, for me, says it all.
You show your support for murder, ethnic cleansing, collective punishment, deliberate creation of famine, and all the other crimes against humanity and international law, including genocide, of which Israel is guilty.

At least now we know where you stand.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

"The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, through KSrelief, enhances its funding to UNRWA with $40 million to support lifesaving operations in Gaza," the King Salman Humanitarian Aid and Relief Center (KSrelief) said on X.
Some, at least, are supporting the UNRWA efforts to combat the imposition of starvation on the people of Gaza.

EDIT:
The Israeli occupation army admits to executing 140 Palestinians since the start of its operation in the Shifa Hospital in Gaza earlier this week, 50 of them during the last day.
Norman Breaks

Post by Norman Breaks »

I've personally given up on this knownunknown chancer. Nothing they have written has an validity. I'm of the mind they are either a troll or a paid shill. Not point wasting energy on them. I'll still come here to here reports and post some myself, other than that...
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

PureIsle wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:58 am So you have nothing at all to say in direct response to my question,

except to say that killing 30,000+ Palestinians is accidental and bad things happen in war.

That, for me, says it all.
You show your support for murder, ethnic cleansing, collective punishment, deliberate creation of famine, and all the other crimes against humanity and international law, including genocide, of which Israel is guilty.

At least now we know where you stand.
Why don’t you try actually responding to anything I actually said(e.g. my last post) Until then I’m done with your unfounded accusations and ridiculous argumentation. You sound hysterical.
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

Norman Breaks wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:00 pm I've personally given up on this knownunknown chancer. Nothing they have written has an validity. I'm of the mind they are either a troll or a paid shill. Not point wasting energy on them. I'll still come here to here reports and post some myself, other than that...
You asked me what my point was, I gave you a proper argument that you clearly have no rebuttal for. Toys out of pram. You could for example show where Hamas prosecute their fighters for killing civilians like the Israeli’s do.
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

Al Jazeera:

23 mins 30 seconds, “ a lot of what happened on oct 7 was not just by the fighters. Many of those abducted appear to have been taken by Gaza’s civilians rather than hamas fighters.

PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

You almost want to feel sorry for Israel’s professional apologists in mainstream media these days. Their job, a fetid one at best, has been especially trying lately.

First they assure us that Israel has no intention of committing a genocide – and right away they’re refuted by Israel’s own prime minister, who loudly demands the extermination of every man, woman and child in Gaza, not to mention its president’s equally public insistence that Palestinian civilians are legitimate military targets.

Then they struggle to excuse Israel’s bloody attack on one Gaza hospital, only to end up watching Israel’s killing machine obliterate literally all of them. (Not to mention making a mockery of the excuses by providing no evidence that there was ever a “Hamas command center” under al-Shifa, the first of those destroyed hospitals, to begin with.)

Then they try to divert attention from Israeli atrocities by yelping about “mass rape” supposedly committed by the Palestinian fighters who burst from the Gaza concentration camp on October 7. But the ink is hardly dry on their indignant op-eds before their masters in the Chosen State confess that they have no victim testimonies, no forensic evidence and no reliable witnesses to back up any of the claims.

What’s an apologist to do?
Post here? :lol:

https://off-guardian.org/2024/03/21/gaz ... -joy-ride/
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

knownunknown wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:38 pm Why don’t you try actually responding to anything I actually said(e.g. my last post) Until then I’m done with your unfounded accusations and ridiculous argumentation. You sound hysterical.
Hahahaha ..... now you are really scraping your barrell.
Why not play your holocaust or anti-semitism cards, you might feel better about supporting the Israeli genocide on the Palestinian people.

Either way you have shown yourself for what you are.
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

PureIsle wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:45 pm Hahahaha ..... now you are really scraping your barrell.
Why not play your holocaust or anti-semitism cards, you might feel better about supporting the Israeli genocide on the Palestinian people.

Either way you have shown yourself for what you are.
I should have listened to earlier posters who warned me to ignore you. They were right. I will from now on.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

knownunknown wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:33 pm I should have listened to earlier posters who warned me to ignore you. They were right. I will from now on.
Of course you will, now that you are completely exposed for what you are - a supporter of genocide by Israel and apparently anything else they might wish to do.

Bye bye.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

For those denying that Israelis block aid from entering Gaza, this video should show you how wrong you are.

and the full video is here

Norman Breaks

Post by Norman Breaks »

It's hard to watch the results of this cruelty but it is nearly harder to watch these guys brag about the cause.
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

Norman Breaks wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:37 pm Egypt is preventing people from crossing from Gaza to Egypt. To my knowledge they are not preventing food from entering.
Last edited by knownunknown on Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

PureIsle wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:26 pm Egypt allows aid through
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

Shrodinger’s genocide, it’s only Israel doing it yet there are two borders. Both aid is coming through this border and it’s not at the same time.
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

The UNRWA needs to be replaced by a proper aid agency that will not aid and abet terrorism and will focus on their mission of helping people with aid. Late in October they tweeted saying that Hamas had stolen their fuel and medical supplies, later deleting the tweet and called it social media disinformation.

They’ve also been caught out glorifying terrorists and terrorism by UNWATCH and this is why countries have taken steps to defund them long before the October 7, nevermind the twelve members who were discovered to be actively involved in terrorism.

UNRWA deletes tweet glorifying Lod Airport Massacre terrorist, blames "unauthorized access" - they said their account was hacked.

DELETED: UNRWA's ex-spokesman Chris Gunness glorifies Hamas hanging “collaborators”
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

knownunknown wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:50 pm The UNRWA needs to be replaced by a proper aid agency that will not aid and abet terrorism and will focus on their mission of helping people with aid. Late in October they tweeted saying that Hamas had stolen their fuel and medical supplies, later deleting the tweet and called it social media disinformation.

Would you like to show us where they said Hamas stole something in those deleted tweets you quoted?

Apparently you feel the need to misrepresent your own quoted material for some perverse reason.
Trying to justify genocide again?

What would settle things is if the Zionist Israeli project was to be suddenly discontinued.
People could live on their land without being stolen from and killed by those rabid Israelis.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

Israel seizes about 2000 acres of Palestinian land in occupied West Bank
The Zionists continue murdering and stealing in the West Bank in addition to their murderous activities in Gaza.

The world looks on and does nothing except talk.

https://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2024/03/2 ... -West-Bank
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

Today the destruction and killing continues:

Medical sources from within Al-Shifa Hospital:

* The Israeli army burned all floors of the Specialized Surgery Building.

* They blew up the main gate of the main emergency building at Al-Shifa Hospital

* They burned medicine stores inside Al-Shifa Medical Complex

* They gathered patients and displaced people in the Prince Nayef building, which is an old and dilapidated building, and it is not possible to deal with patients inside it.

* They carried out many field executions in the corridors of hospital buildings

Also, dozens of casualties were reported after the Israeli army targeted hungry civilians waiting for food at the Kuwait roundabout and casualties were transported to Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital in Gaza City.

From the videos I have seen the injured appeared to have mostly lower limb injuries.

... and so Israel 'defends' itself!
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

Philippe Lazzarini, the head of the UN agency for Palestinian refugees (UNRWA), said Israel has denied access to all of the agency’s food convoys this week.