Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Gemma O'Doherty wants you

The burning issues of the day
John

Gemma O'Doherty wants you

Post by John »

Screenshot_20240121-083252.jpg
Screenshot_20240121-083252.jpg (93.86 KiB) Viewed 832 times
Gemma O'Doherty is looking for people to turn up at the high court tomorrow morning to support her, be warned that if you show up to support her there's a very high possibility that she'll soon be calling you a Garda plant on her nightly livestream :D
Screenshot_20240121-083252.jpg
Screenshot_20240121-083252.jpg (93.86 KiB) Viewed 832 times
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Re: Gemma O'Doherty wants you

Post by Del.Monte »

I have no views on the vaccines - I'm not vaccinated but not an anti-vaxer - and while I have strong views on the immigration scam I haven't time to be out protesting. Gemma O'Doherty seems a bit mad but anyone who gets up the nose of the establishment is fine with me.
'no more blah blah blah'
John

Post by John »

Del.Monte wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:21 am I have no views on the vaccines - I'm not vaccinated but not an anti-vaxer - and while I have strong views on the immigration scam I haven't time to be out protesting. Gemma O'Doherty seems a bit mad but anyone who gets up the nose of the establishment is fine with me.
My opinion is that by either accident or design, Gemma was a great asset to the government to promote more lockdowns and more vaccines in 2020 & 2021. Anybody sane who asked questions would simply get labeled a Gemma type and be ignored
marhay70

Post by marhay70 »

John wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:40 am My opinion is that by either accident or design, Gemma was a great asset to the government to promote more lockdowns and more vaccines in 2020 & 2021. Anybody sane who asked questions would simply get labeled a Gemma type and be ignored
Love her or hate her, it seems to me that the mainstream media in Ireland always presents a united front against O'Doherty and that suggests she must be doing something right.
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

Imagine voting her in as Taoiseach as a big middle finger to the establishment and then the whole trump thing becomes understandable.
Quato

Post by Quato »

She is a very sick woman and deserves absolutely no attention.

Post by 6234567 »

I think she went too far with certain things.

However, she did a lot of good work investigating and exposing Gardai malpractice and the Terenure College sex abuse.
Also, her articles looking into death of Niall Molloy and her investigation into missing children, definitely ruffled a few feathers.

So, let's look at who she made feel uncomfortable - the Gardai, the church, the government, a church-ran school, the covid pushers; influential entities involved in a unresolved death and potentially similar people involved with the missing children.

They needed a court case against her, they have to quieten her.
Quato

Post by Quato »

Interesting article here about Gem Gem's "work":

https://www.irishexaminer.com/opinion/a ... 73234.html

She is an empty vessel full of hot air. She just pumps out conspiracy bullshit and plays to the galleries filled up with gullible fools. Nobody needs to "quieten" her. She needs to be held accountable for her stuff and should not be allowed to get away with all this shit.

Post by 6234567 »

Quato wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:06 pm Interesting article here about Gem Gem's "work":

https://www.irishexaminer.com/opinion/a ... 73234.html

She is an empty vessel full of hot air. She just pumps out conspiracy bullshit and plays to the galleries filled up with gullible fools. Nobody needs to "quieten" her. She needs to be held accountable for her stuff and should not be allowed to get away with all this shit.
Right on cue.
:lol: