Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

People who get caught by "paedophile hunters"

The burning issues of the day
John

People who get caught by "paedophile hunters"

Post by John »

Unless I'm missing something, I presume the way it works is that the "paedophile hunter" posing as an early -mid teens girl randomly messages a guy on social media? If so I'm amazed that anyone would still be falling for it, I mean it's right up there now with the Nigerian Prince and Ugandan orphanage as an obvious trick surely? :?
Enoch Von Clausewitz

Re: People who get caught by "paedophile hunters"

Post by Enoch Von Clausewitz »

aye John, you're no wrong..

subjectte like thisse, ya gotts be carefulle,,,

my hot take on this is : "form" ..... ie folke (those posing as teens) likely have same/similar writingge styles.... a stone coldde / don't fk with me / knowwe the lawwe / acts weak, but only wants someone to fcukk with him so he can responnde in kindde type mighte make haye with idiottes like those...

..... all's he's gotte to do is say nowte salacious or owte like thatte -but ratherre pretendde to have same/similar interesttes <apparently that's ye 'MO' o' these nonce typesse> v a v hobbies/ musical likesse, ect- as person (who's# also 'pretending' :roll: ) he's conversatingge withhe and agree to innocently meet up..

#lette that shít not go unnoticed; if one kernt wants to play pretend, then otherrres can an' all

..... yeah, and that's when the fun starttes.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

,,,,, someone withhe thisse levelle of traininge, p'happes:

#badass

convo at home mightte go summat like thisse:

Basass Accountant: "honeyye, i'm offe to beat a fewwe nonce - hunters"

Honey: "jeez, that's against law"

BA : "so?"

H: "you're justte gonna go beatte folke up and think it's OK?!"

BA: "yes and no" , "night follows day......"

H: "What!" "Are you mad!"

BA: "Maybe, maybe not; but, irregardless, i aint threatening a damn thingge"

H: "?????"

BA: "like i saidde, 'night' follows 'day' : ie don't need to be a genius to knowwe thatte, Honey"

H: "so, you're gonna expect them to make 'firsste move' so you can fk themme up!"

BA: "yeppe, that's aboutte righhte" "maybe i'm sicke in the headde?"

H: "well, that's no excuse!"

BA: " :D :D :D :D ha ha ha , how long've you known me???? it wasn't an excuse; it were merely an 'obbo' >>>> 'observationne.... but you know alle thatte alreadyyyyy "

H: "yyeah, i sure did, BA, butte for threadderage sake....... "

BA: "i knewwe there was a reason i likedde you"

H: "how's aboutte we startte up a 'school for law abidingge skumbagges' , nd mebbe we canne go a wayyes towardes washing skumme off street whiche so-called authorities be unable to do"

BA: "unable! , unable, UNFKNable - plenty places where ye skumme do be atte fekk allleee.... guesse systemme is structuredde to keep majority of law abiding populous in fear"

H : "Word, BA, 'WORDE' "

BA : "see ya laterre then, Honey" :lol:
"when illusion spin her nette, i'm never where i wanna be"

'Cardmarker , CrossDresser , Awarenesss Raiser & Freelance Disabuser' <all rights reserved>

Post by 6234567 »

Is that how they caught you?
Enoch Von Clausewitz

Post by Enoch Von Clausewitz »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:D :D :D :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: says da doss kernntte what has a numberrre for a name #smh

thatte's all i gotts ta sayye.... for good an' all...... come againne, and me's goinge nuclear..... i've form for thatte alrightte 8-) 8-) 8-)

now, in wordes o t'Bardde, Number 137: "go get thee gone, Whoresunne" :evil:
"when illusion spin her nette, i'm never where i wanna be"

'Cardmarker , CrossDresser , Awarenesss Raiser & Freelance Disabuser' <all rights reserved>
CelticRambler
Verified Username

Post by CelticRambler »

John wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:02 am Unless I'm missing something, I presume the way it works is that the "paedophile hunter" posing as an early -mid teens girl randomly messages a guy on social media? If so I'm amazed that anyone would still be falling for it, I mean it's right up there now with the Nigerian Prince and Ugandan orphanage as an obvious trick surely? :?
From the occasional reports I've seen on this, it's mostly a variation on the classic "Honey Pot" trap: the hunters create numerous "attractive" profiles on various social media platforms, being sure to include indications of the kind of vulnerabilities that paedos like to exploit. So it's the paedo that makes contact, and then gets fed the lie they want to hear.