Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Luke Ming Flanagan

The burning issues of the day
John

Luke Ming Flanagan

Post by John »

I really hope this tosser losses his seat in Junes Euro elections, he is as useful as a tit on a bull and is no more anti establishment then Enda Kenny is.
jmayo

Re: Luke Ming Flanagan

Post by jmayo »

Ahh he used to be anti establishment back in the day, like back in late 80s and early 90s hanging around Galway.
He was even anti establishment in early 200s when he called out the planning of unneeded developments in villages in Roscommon.

Then he discovered the establishment in the Dail and more so in Brussels paid quite well.

I will give him this his presentation of a glass of "drinking water" from Roscommon to minister in Dail response to water charges was good TV.

It had the Erin Brockovich feel to it, only the glass she presented at least didn't look like something out of the cleaning of a slurry spreader.
PogMoThoin22

Post by PogMoThoin22 »

His comments about the Gardai were fair. If his hacking incident took place in Ireland and not Belgium he would never have had resolution, he'd be facing mountains of beurocracy being flung in the way of justice. As a constituent of his I can tell you there isn't many politicians as hard working and as honest as him. He'll be voted back in the next time because he's held in very high regard especially by farmers.
jmayo

Post by jmayo »

PogMoThoin22 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:35 pm His comments about the Gardai were fair. If his hacking incident took place in Ireland and not Belgium he would never have had resolution, he'd be facing mountains of beurocracy being flung in the way of justice. As a constituent of his I can tell you there isn't many politicians as hard working and as honest as him. He'll be voted back in the next time because he's held in very high regard especially by farmers.
Actually in Euros he should be in.

So will Toibin.

SF could lose seat as the Midlands-North-West has been heavily hit by immigration centres (especially Mayo, Donegal, Roscommon now) and the shinners have sat with their thumb up their ar**s.

Cowen could get seat back for FF, but he will rely on Offaly -Laois who are new to constituency.

Markey and Walsh are both running for FG, but they will lose one if not both.
Walsh is totally representative of modern woke FG so should be most likely to be fooked out.

The green cabbages have selected Senator Pauline O’Reilly, but I reckon she has as much chance as a rabbi in Rafah.

Herman Kelly for Freedom Party could find a fair chunk of votes just to give the fingers to the political establishment.