Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Sophie Toscan du Plantier

The burning issues of the day
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Re: Sophie Toscan du Plantier

Post by Del.Monte »

'no more blah blah blah'
Quato

Post by Quato »

Judgement Day...with Sophie in the witness box...
nlgbbbblth

Post by nlgbbbblth »

His life is ruined.
BannerD

Post by BannerD »

BannerD wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 3:51 pm I knew one of the media people involved in reports when it happened . They said it was common knowledge Bailey did it. I don't know if I that was just put about common knowledge put about by locals and or Gardai but that is what I heard. More recently a media person in the cork area told me they believe Bailey did it. I know that is just their belief but I agree. I think there was forensic evidence that got destroyed due to delay with Harbison just IMO. It was a very cold night but the following day was a windy I think.

Bailey is surprised the gardai have not spoken to him. I would say the first he will hear will be an arrest and they will have enough to ground a charge maybe largely circumstantial. That is just my opinion. Just like they got their evidence and pounced on satchwell. They didn't warn satchwell. What could they say to Bailey now rhat wouldn't show their hand or put him on his guard.

I'd put money on it Bailey will be charged, were I a gambler. Did the Garda interview you?
seems I was right. Not to boast but it's how cops work
https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-n ... e-31941890

Post by 6234567 »

I always had the vague feeling that there was some degree of collusion in this case.
Between the locals and Gardai, as if someone local was too big to fall. Just a notion on my part.
Also, the 28 hours until a pathologist was on the scene.
One could be in New York for pizza in 7 hours.
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

No.137 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:41 pm I always had the vague feeling that there was some degree of collusion in this case.
Between the locals and Gardai, as if someone local was too big to fall. Just a notion on my part.
Also, the 28 hours until a pathologist was on the scene.
One could be in New York for pizza in 7 hours.
3.5 hours on Concorde at that time.