Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

General Current Affairs Chat - Global and Local

The burning issues of the day
quodec

Re: General Current Affairs Chat - Global and Local

Post by quodec »

The Burkes...

Post by 95438756 »

Fed ex plane crash lands landing gear issue.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Interesting...

https://www.thejournal.ie/nobel-peace-p ... 4-Oct2023/

This is very well deserved and I wish her the strength to continue but there are people who support her campaign for women's rights and yet support the right of men to self identify the way they want.

Would they counter protest her as they did in Dublin recently ?
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

"I'll see you out there!!" - Roy Keane
jmayo

Post by jmayo »

quodec wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:37 am The Burkes...

Well at least the minister has a nice taxpayer funded Audi under her ar**, which is a lot more than some kids have as they have no school bus service anymore.
A school bus service that their parents actually bought tickets for btw.

And when asked in the Dail to comment she issues a fooking self congratulatory missive about how great the service is.

Fook off ya useless c***.

Post by 95438756 »

40 yo American Tourist smashes 2nd Century Roman Statue because "it was against the Torah". Space Cadet. His lawyer said he was "not acting" out of religious fanaticism
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67027881

Post by 95438756 »

Dissappointing not surprising predictable war comic book response from Israeli government.

A response the "world has never known" John on. Israeli government brought it on themselves.

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-mid ... t-67037895
Deleted

Post by Deleted »

gugleguy wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:31 am Dissappointing not surprising predictable war comic book response from Israeli government.

A response the "world has never known" John on. Israeli government brought it on themselves.

So you support the savage murder of civilians and the parading around the naked body of an Israeli girl.

Good to know where you stand, <SNIP>
Last edited by Guburnor on Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Don't be a dick

Post by 95438756 »

RogerMoore wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 1:49 pm So you support the savage murder of civilians and the parading around the naked body of an Israeli girl.

Good to know where you stand, you scumbag.
Calling me scum
Apelles

Post by Apelles »

Lot of questions being asked as to how Israel didn't see this attack coming on the 50th anniversary of a similar event. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67040221
Beatty

Post by Beatty »

gugleguy wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:31 am Dissappointing not surprising predictable war comic book response from Israeli government.

What do you expect them to do or what would be an appropriate response?
Setanta

Post by Setanta »

Beatty wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:45 pm What do you expect them to do or what would be an appropriate response?
Face upto the situation that has been years in creating and begin negotiations and resolving it?

But the violent left don't like commonsense and prefer to support apartheid and war
"Celtic jerseys are not for second best, they don't shrink to fit inferior players." - Jock Stein
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Setanta wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:57 pm Face upto the situation that has been years in creating and begin negotiations and resolving it?

But the violent left don't like commonsense and prefer to support apartheid and war
So you clearly are okay with parading around a young naked gang rape victim like some sort of trophy ? Cos you know "reasons".

Pathetic.
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

Setanta

Post by Setanta »

PlaneSpeeking wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:34 pm So you clearly are okay with parading around a young naked gang rape victim like some sort of trophy ? Cos you know "reasons".

Pathetic.
Except I'm not?,perhaps you could outline the sequence of words that made you feel this is an appropriate accusation to come to from my posts (or is this a general accusation the left are now resorting to)?.....but whatever the PC brigade need to accuse others of,to silence dissent Goes I guess

Nothing quite like smearing and throwing mud to silence any/all those who refuse to tow the PC agenda
"Celtic jerseys are not for second best, they don't shrink to fit inferior players." - Jock Stein
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Setanta wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:54 pm Except I'm not?,perhaps you could outline the sequence of words that made you feel this is an appropriate accusation to come to from my posts (or is this a general accusation the left are now resorting to)?.....but whatever the PC brigade need to accuse others of,to silence dissent Goes I guess

Nothing quite like smearing and throwing mud to silence any/all those who refuse to tow the PC agenda
If anyone is this mythical “PC Brigade” you incessantly witter on about, it’s you.

I’m pro-Israel and anti Hamas, Palestine and - as all should be - the gang rape of innocent girls.

You clearly think otherwise.
Last edited by DeletedUser on Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Setanta

Post by Setanta »

PlaneSpeeking wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:05 pm If anyone is this mythical “PC Brigade” you incessantly witter on about, it’s you.
Ah yes,accuse others of supporting rape,asked to underpin/backup this rather libelous posts....resort to this.....the left are nothing,if not predictable as clockwork

Tell me,would the PC brigade try to get posters banned from a site,and whom among us would have done this so far🧐
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Setanta wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:07 pm Ah yes,accuse others of supporting rape,asked to underpin/backup this rather libelous posts....resort to this.....the left are nothing,if not predictable as clockwork

Tell me,would the PC brigade try to get posters banned from a site,and whom among us would have done this so far🧐
Troll. Bye bye.

Setanta

Post by Setanta »

PlaneSpeeking wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:08 pm Troll. Bye bye.
Left really are as predictable as clockwork,resort to abuse when called out by anyone who dare now tow the PC agenda🤣

So I guess that's a no,to the request to back up your now repeated accusations of supporting rape....really really transparent stuff,that the left are given a free reign/resort to simply libel those whom they can't silence
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Setanta wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:09 pm Left really are as predictable as clockwork,resort to abuse when called out by anyone who dare now tow the PC agenda🤣

So I guess that's a no,to the request to back up your now repeated accusations of supporting rape....really really transparent stuff,that the left are given a free reign/resort to simply libel those whom they can't silence
I asked you a long time before to show one of my almost 2,000 posts that demonstrates your allegations that I am in any way politically “left”.

You can’t.

DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Has anyone seen my copy of the Far Left PC Agenda handbook ?

I've a "Just Stop Free Palestine No To Oil Greta Was Right Save The Planet Death To Trump We Love Biden" meeting to go to and if I don't recite the pledge they won't let me in to oppress anyone who doesn't "tow" the line this week, and I'm one more week to get a gold star!

the dunne
Verified Username

Post by the dunne »

Setanta wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:09 pm Left really are as predictable as clockwork,resort to abuse when called out by anyone who dare now tow the PC agenda🤣

I'd say you have serious difficulty putting your shoes on correctly when you completely confuse the left and the right all the time.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

the dunne wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:57 am I'd say you have serious difficulty putting your shoes on correctly when you completely confuse the left and the right all the time.
Badum, tssshhh!!!!! #ApplauseSmiley

Beatty

Post by Beatty »

Why was it reported that aishling murphy was strangled when it was in fact a stabbing. 11 times to the neck
schmittel
Verified Username

Post by schmittel »

Beatty wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:06 am Why was it reported that aishling murphy was strangled when it was in fact a stabbing. 11 times to the neck
Newstalk court reporter said this morning that when the guards interviewed him in hospital, Puska referred to stabbing her in the neck - i.e a detail that could have only been known by the murderer.
Perhaps the strangling reports were deliberate to lay this exact trap.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

schmittel wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:06 am Newstalk court reporter said this morning that when the guards interviewed him in hospital, Puska referred to stabbing her in the neck - i.e a detail that could have only been known by the murderer.
Perhaps the strangling reports were deliberate to lay this exact trap.
Sounds like a good investigative method - leaving out a key detail only the murderer would know.

That poor girl, may she rest in peace.

Apelles

Post by Apelles »

Ex police officer Lewis Edwards, a disgusting 24 year old pedophile who targeted young girls on Snapchat and refused to attend his own sentencing hearing receives a life sentence.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-67177330