Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Kyle Rittenhouse Jury Retires To Reach Verdict.

The burning issues of the day

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse Jury Retires To Reach Verdict.

Post by 490808 »

isha wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:37 am ....
Waukesha is an hour's drive north of Kenosha in Wisconsin, and a car was driven into a Christmas Parade there last evening killing 5, injuring 40, and many were children. ....
Wisconsin parade-crash suspect ‘was in a domestic disturbance’

Not a terrorist act but wtf?
Scotty

Post by Scotty »

JONJO THE MISER wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:00 am Fantastic interview, Rittenhouse comes across as a very intelligent, articulate and mature young man.
Indeed, they're making a right little hero of him.
Banshee Bones

Post by Banshee Bones »

Came across as a normal blue collar American kid. Given that all the accusations that were thrown at him were shown to be baseless that's no suprise.

Mainstream media just proved that they jumped the shark with their carry on.
Banshee Bones

Post by Banshee Bones »

Mountain wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:47 pm Its a curious thing. I guess we see an element of it here with Ian Bailey. People seem to find those who have not been convicted interesting as if not being guilty of murder is an achievement and they are victims of the system.
Ian Bailey reference, oh dear.
We all saw Kyle Rittenhouses actions, we saw that they were entirely justifiable, as the court duly found.
We all saw the lies that were propagated in the media. and duly regurgitated in places like this, vanish like the snows of yesteryear in the cold light of a court room.

And now, with delusional narrative vanquished by reality, all thats left to throw are snide remarks.
Banshee Bones

Post by Banshee Bones »

Mountain wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:36 pm :D :D

"The snows of yesteryear" is the highlight!

"all thats left to throw are snide remarks." Is my favourite part because, as you can see, it's continously applicable :D
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

There were alot of 'what ifs' with regard to Rittenhouse, "If he was black he would have been found guilty" "If he was black he wouldn't have got out of there alive" etc...

If this driver had been some white supremacist or incel type guy his mugshot and his posts from social media would be all over the media. Remember what you saw about Rittenhouse?
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

William Kelly was a police officer 6 months away from retirement. He donated $25 anonymously to the Kyle Rittenhouse fund and the fund was hacked and his name released. He then lost his job because of it. He's demanding his job back.

Gofundme wouldn't even allow a Kyle Rittenhouse fund on their site, which they have since apologized for.
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

Mountain wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:08 am It is remarkable that you equate being black with membership of or support for a hate based violent group, like being a supremacist or an Incel.
I don't. He openly espoused hatred on social media. Have you seen the type of stuff he posted? It hasn't been plastered all over the mainstream news, which was my point.
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

"so when we start bakk knokkin white people TF out ion wanna hear it...the old white ppl 2, KNOKK DEM TF OUT!! PERIOD,' he wrote in June 2020

He killed 5 old white people with his car. His social media also shows that he's a staunch supporter of BLM. Also this really weird stuff.

Imagine Rittenhouse had this type of stuff on his social media. Honestly tell me it wouldn't have made a difference?
JONJO THE MISER

Post by JONJO THE MISER »

Some cities in the states are out of control especially San Fran and other cal cities, all controlled by democrats, who in these states condone low level crime.
You can shoplift up to $900 in San Fran and the cops or security will do nothing, now there are organized looting gangs, heck who would blame them when those in charge condone this.
Last edited by JONJO THE MISER on Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
JONJO THE MISER

2u2me wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:45 am "so when we start bakk knokkin white people TF out ion wanna hear it...the old white ppl 2, KNOKK DEM TF OUT!! PERIOD,' he wrote in June 2020

He killed 5 old white people with his car. His social media also shows that he's a staunch supporter of BLM. Also this really weird stuff.

Imagine Rittenhouse had this type of stuff on his social media. Honestly tell me it wouldn't have made a difference?
Its sickening and a lot of people are seeing now more than ever the fake news media both here in Ireland and especially the states.
And then we have the likes of that idiot Ryan turbidy having a second level reporter from cahersiveen from CNN on his show twice a year, who is nothing but another smug clown going across the states thinking he knows it all and looking down on Trump supporters.
Not one hard question ever asked about CNN or the democrats on Rye and how they slant the news ever chance they get.
Banshee Bones

Post by Banshee Bones »

I see some of the usual suspects in the US started referring to this a "crash"

Someone made a salient point: nobody should have known Kyle Rittenhouses name, that story should have been a three day wonder

Everyone should know this tossers name, but they won't.
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

A video has been released of that MSNBC producer being arrested. This was the producer that was caught following the jury bus.

He won't face any charges.

Scotty

Post by Scotty »

I saw the other day that KR's schoolmates had started a campaign to have him removed from college. I see today that Arizona State are saying he's no longer enrolled there.

Seems very unfair since he was found not guilty after all.
JONJO THE MISER

2u2me wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:40 pm A video has been released of that MSNBC producer being arrested. This was the producer that was caught following the jury bus.

He won't face any charges.

And all brushed under the carpet by the other left wing media.
Following a bus full of jurrors, this should be illegal if it is not.
Banshee Bones

Post by Banshee Bones »

Some dirty rotten bastards in the media

No suprise the DA that went after Rittenhouse let this slide.
JONJO THE MISER

CNN's Chris Cuomo has been suspended indefinitely, one of biggest liars and frauds on the Clinton News Network.
Ryan Tubridy spat out his corn flakes with shock at the news, he will have our very own fake news correspondent from Cahersiveen on his show in the next few days, preaching about the greatness of Cnn and that this is just a non story.