Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Gender Theory Thread

The burning issues of the day
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Re: Gender Theory Thread

Post by Del.Monte »

The figure of two people in the IRFU affected says it all - tali wagging the dog comes to mind.
'no more blah blah blah'
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Yesterday the HSE said they would continue sending Irish children to the Tavistock gender clinic until it closes next year. Over 230 Irish children have been sent there in the past 10 years including at least one 5 year old. The Cass report found that the practices at the clinic were not good and it should be closed.
3/ The Cass report “found the clinic overlooked other mental health issues in children distressed about their gender, and failed to collect data on the use or side effects of puberty blockers”
Dr Siobhán Ní Bhriain, the HSE’s national lead for integrated care, said the Tavistock Clinic was safe, and if it had been deemed unsafe it would have been closed immediately.

“The Tavistock will keep open for another year or so until there are regional units developed in the UK and increased numbers of people with the skill to deliver care to these children who so badly need it,” she told RTÉ's Morning Ireland.

“We will continue to refer while Tavistock is still open, we will monitor it extremely closely and we have for quite a number of years been exploring other options.”
Today the law firm Pogust Goodhead (👀☺️) has said they expect 1000 UK families will be joining a class action lawsuit against the Tavistock claiming harm was done to their children.

Paywall article archived free from The Times -

https://archive.ph/8Cwp3
Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

Good old HSE - probably end being sued and costing the State millions.
'no more blah blah blah'
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Del.Monte wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:18 am Good old HSE - probably end being sued and costing the State millions.
Exactly. Many of these often very vulnerable children have been sterilised and left without sexual potency as a result of puberty blockers followed by cross sex hormones. This may in time certainly form the basis for large monetary compensation claims.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

What utter gobshytes. When I say to normal people what do you think about male bodies playing on female rugby teams, they just laugh at how ridiculous an idea it is. How have we actually gotten to the point that the Tanaiste thinks males should play on the ladies rugby teams?

Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

Surely we're not allowed to refer to people as 'normal' any more?
'no more blah blah blah'
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

I mean just ordinary people that I meet on an average day plus family. People just roll their eyes at the very idea. Maybe there are only 2 trans women players now but without regulations there could be ten in five years or however many want. Up to 3%of males enjoy cross dressing and that is sufficient now to be considered transgender.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Quoting a passage from the article in case people don't want to click on the link. Many of us have been saying for years that there were huge issues re concomitant disorders among people with gender dysphoria. It was not bigotry or hate on our parts, but because there are studies showing high levels of autism, or emotional/physical abuse within the home, or sexual abuse elsewhere or depression/anxiety disorders that are untreated.

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/new ... 10508.html
On Thursday, Dr Paul Moran (consultant psychiatrist at adult gender service in Ireland), along with consultant endocrinologist Donal O’Shea, consultant psychiatrist Ian Schneider, and NGS clinical lead Karl Neff, wrote a joint letter to Donnelly, raising concerns about the HSE’s policy to keep using Tavistock’s GIDS. Donnelly, who is currently on leave, responded promptly, to say he would meet the consultants after his return.

Moran said the referrals from Tavistock were ‘a complete disaster’
A Department of Health source said Minister Donnelly was happy to meet with the clinicians to hear their concerns, and the minister was glad to see that the HSE is considering the implications arising from the interim Cass report.

The Sunday Independent has seen a redacted copy of “an audit” that Schneider carried out in 2019 on 18 patients referred to the NGS from Tavistock or Crumlin that was sent to the HSE by Moran in December 2020 to demonstrate the alleged poor level of care given to Irish patients.

Of the 18, seven had no accompanying assessment report showing their diagnosis and treatment plans. Eleven patients had serious mental health or social problems, aside from gender issues.
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

Minister Donnelly has been floundering in his department since being given the portfolio and I can only think that the reason he wasn't replaced months ago is due to the fact that nobody wants to take over in the Dept.of Health/Angola.
'no more blah blah blah'
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Del.Monte wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:13 am Minister Donnelly has been floundering in his department since being given the portfolio and I can only think that the reason he wasn't replaced months ago is due to the fact that nobody wants to take over in the Dept.of Health/Angola.
I have a personal angle as he is the spit of my former boss who bullied me but Donnelly is a pox of the highest order!!
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

"I'll see you out there!!" - Roy Keane

Post by 967543 »

I see they are going mental over on boards, can't state basic biological facts over there, I presume this site respects free speech as actual real free speech and not the hurt feelings of some hairy bollocked nutcase in a skirt ?
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Nope - some of them are so deeply entrenched in their quasi-religious fervour that they are incapable of thought.

That absolute prize plum with the quote in his signature about "women are page three girls with boobs and lipstick, who knew ?"

We're not you bellend that is the point!!!! You think a man with all these is a woman whilst looking down on women who have short hair etc saying "you look trans" - feck right off!!!!
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Del.Monte wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:00 pm Surely we're not allowed to refer to people as 'normal' any more?
Yeah pulled up on that one before by the woethies in work - "it's neurotypical" - FRO!!!

DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Ncdjd2 wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:22 am Normal is nearly a disparaging term to use on people these days. Years ago it was a term to describe someone who was sensible and not in the nut house. The nut house is now running the show.
Sad but very very true. I refuse to talk to the wingnut who calls herself "genderqueer panfluid femmagender" (or something like that - it changes tbh!!)

Love, youre a bisexual woman who likes makeup - you're not special, once they control language we're fucked.

isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

I suspect this tweet may be deleted soon or the account banned, which is unfortunate. This video is on the INTO website. But you can only access it if you join. It was uploaded in late 2020. This is instructions for Irish school teachers about how to facilitate a social transition.

isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

This is the INTO website link where the video exists though unless you are a member you'll not be able to access it. I think the video itself will likely be removed soon because it is frankly idiotic. Teacher, can boys turn into girls? Can girls turn into boys? Yes, I said.

https://www.into.ie/about/our-structure ... ce-videos/

PS I don't agree with calling transgender people unpleasant names. They exist, like everyone else and deserve human rights and protections like everyone else. I just will not subvert reality to accommodate an ideology.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

So hang on a minute - they're "challenging gender stereotypes" while actively forcing those (bullshit outdated) stereotypes. If you want to have short her and call yourself Liam, fair fucks to you - you're still a girl!!!!

Oh and ffs who are we kidding - that person boy or girl is getting the absolute piss ripped out of them - I had glasses and was into Shakespeare and footy and got bullied for it, that kid will be lucky to get out of there. FFS that's education now ???

DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

isha wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:04 am This is the INTO website link where the video exists though unless you are a member you'll not be able to access it. I think the video itself will likely be removed soon because it is frankly idiotic. Teacher, can boys turn into girls? Can girls turn into boys? Yes, I said.

https://www.into.ie/about/our-structure ... ce-videos/

PS I don't agree with calling transgender people unpleasant names. They exist, like everyone else and deserve human rights and protections like everyone else. I just will not subvert reality to accommodate an ideology.
That video is utterly harrowing from an education perspective - that wilfred of a teacher (a vegan neckbearded wokebro if every I heard one!) is guaranteeing a room full of morons - not his job!!!

isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

I was thinking about it. What does one do when a small child presents with gender dysphoria and claims to be the opposite sex? Because such children do exist.
And it seems very kind to support them and affirm them and facilitate their social transition, as the video says

But what is not acknowledged is the reality that affirming social transition is the first step in a process that leads to extreme medical consequences. Lucy now Liam would be put on puberty blockers. The hormones at natural puberty help to mature the frontal lobes of the brain. So that is affected. Plus bone density, other health issues. The cross sex hormones that follow will atrophy the female organs so Lucy will have increased propensity for urethral and vaginal infections, dryness. Eventually there will be mastectomy and likely hysterectomy as the womb also atrophies. Prolapse is much more likely post hysterectomy. It's a severe operation. Then Lucy now Liam is now infertile, and likely has sexual potency issues. Cross sex hormones cause Lucy now Liam to have an irreversible lowering of voice, male pattern baldness and extra hair. These features can't be reversed if testosterone is stopped. There are other issues later re relationships. And health problems. They have stopped giving these medical treatments to kids under 18 in advanced parts of the world.

I just can't see how this is the kindness option. Let Lucy cut her hair, wear trousers, play football, call herself Lucky or Lou or some other non gendering name. And let her grow up free from the regressive, stifling gender stereotypes that gender theory ideology is reinforcing so strongly at this time.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Social Democrat Councillor for Limerick.

And for when she deletes it...

IMG_20220816_175550_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
IMG_20220816_175550_Easy-Resize.com.jpg (227 KiB) Viewed 3289 times

🙄
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

God she’s as dumb as a box of my little pony hair!

DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

isha wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:49 am I was thinking about it. What does one do when a small child presents with gender dysphoria and claims to be the opposite sex? Because such children do exist.
And it seems very kind to support them and affirm them and facilitate their social transition, as the video says

But what is not acknowledged is the reality that affirming social transition is the first step in a process that leads to extreme medical consequences. Lucy now Liam would be put on puberty blockers. The hormones at natural puberty help to mature the frontal lobes of the brain. So that is affected. Plus bone density, other health issues. The cross sex hormones that follow will atrophy the female organs so Lucy will have increased propensity for urethral and vaginal infections, dryness. Eventually there will be mastectomy and likely hysterectomy as the womb also atrophies. Prolapse is much more likely post hysterectomy. It's a severe operation. Then Lucy now Liam is now infertile, and likely has sexual potency issues. Cross sex hormones cause Lucy now Liam to have an irreversible lowering of voice, male pattern baldness and extra hair. These features can't be reversed if testosterone is stopped. There are other issues later re relationships. And health problems. They have stopped giving these medical treatments to kids under 18 in advanced parts of the world.

I just can't see how this is the kindness option. Let Lucy cut her hair, wear trousers, play football, call herself Lucky or Lou or some other non gendering name. And let her grow up free from the regressive, stifling gender stereotypes that gender theory ideology is reinforcing so strongly at this time.
It's almost as if we should believe the sciene ...!!! I cannot believe this is the one area the woke want science ignored on!!!

isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Sorry. I just can't let this stuff go. It blows my mind.

If what I am seeing is correct, the National Council of Women in Ireland sent out the following email to its members this morning. I've been told it's the one email. I have not seen it, only these screenshots. Perhaps there's a bit in the middle where the NCWI have spoken about a difficult week for ice cream supplies or a difficult week for getting your children their school uniform, because if there is no missing bit, which would create an appropriate, humane and normal gap between the two stories in the screenshots, then the NCWI, in the one breath, have spoken of a devastating week for murdered women, followed directly by a lament that it's also been a very difficult week for people with male biology not being allowed to play on the ladies rugby team anymore.

Which is staggeringly disrespectful to the murdered women and those who mourn them.
I'm just gobsmacked. How fecken moronic are these people.
20220817_143023.jpg
20220817_143023.jpg (140.63 KiB) Viewed 3252 times
20220817_143026.jpg
20220817_143026.jpg (116.98 KiB) Viewed 3252 times
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

isha wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:41 pm Sorry. I just can't let this stuff go. It blows my mind.

If what I am seeing is correct, the National Council of Women in Ireland sent out the following email to its members this morning. I've been told it's the one email. I have not seen it, only these screenshots. Perhaps there's a bit in the middle where the NCWI have spoken about a difficult week for ice cream supplies or a difficult week for getting your children their school uniform, because if there is no missing bit, which would create an appropriate, humane and normal gap between the two stories in the screenshots, then the NCWI, in the one breath, have spoken of a devastating week for murdered women, followed directly by a lament that it's also been a very difficult week for people with male biology not being allowed to play on the ladies rugby team anymore.

Which is staggeringly disrespectful to the murdered women and those who mourn them.
I'm just gobsmacked. How fecken moronic are these people.
Woke isn’t the big nasty word everyone makes it out to be it’s a way of describing people’s politics. You know what their position is about everything and they don’t hesitate to tell you. From LGBT to Ukraine to abortion to immigration to trump, BoJo, guns, etc..etc.. the meanings of words themselves, they all think exactly the same. They all utter the same credences in the same ways and react the same way when challenged, with furious anger .

These people are also very different from us in that they prefer to live in a shame based society then a guilt based one. A guilt based one relies on individuals themselves to see their own errors, to use their own conscience. In a shame based society people switch their own conscience off and rely on others to dictate what is right and wrong. That’s why virtue signalling is so important to them and far less so for ordinary people.
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

This man was vilified by social media, the mainstream media, lost his marriage, had his career ruined all for speaking out against things like Tavistock which isha noted is soon to close. He should be a national hero. Speaking truth to power gets your life ruined these days.