Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Gender Theory Thread

The burning issues of the day
DeletedUser

Re: Gender Theory Thread

Post by DeletedUser »

isha wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:03 pm Ye probably have not heard about this great civil rights protest that happened in the UK yesterday. Somehow it really makes me feel inclined to embrace men who identify as women using the loo in public female toilets. Not!! 🙄

https://www.vice.com/en/article/jgpj5y/ ... rc-protest

Just make it stop.

For goodness sake.

20220907_200153.jpg
I respect the right of anyone to have whatever kink they like - but keep it to yourself lads eh ?
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

"I'll see you out there!!" - Roy Keane
JayZeus
Verified Username

Post by JayZeus »

The only thing that 'protest' proves is that people need to be more diligent in maintaining a good level of hydration.

Men in dresses appear to be particularly dehydrated, judging by the colour of their disgusting little bottles of entitlement.
Fratello
Verified Username

Post by Fratello »

Here is a song about that sort of thing.

isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

I have found out more about that person who desperately wants to be in the ladies. A performance artist of the kind I thought had died out with a whimper long ago in basement clubs in edgy cities. What a day to have eyes! You don't want to know. 😢
Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...
Cyclepath
Verified Username

Post by Cyclepath »

isha wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:38 pm I have found out more about that person who desperately wants to be in the ladies. A performance artist of the kind I thought had died out with a whimper long ago in basement clubs in edgy cities. What a day to have eyes! You don't want to know. 😢
Haha I think we found the same twitter thread! Pass the eye bleach - Jesus wept that lad is one sick bunny. It really does demonstrate how gullible some of those art college folks can be. He's managed to create a world in which he gets to enjoy his exhibitionist paraphilias before a fawning audience of useful idiots. 🤢
nlgbbbblth

Post by nlgbbbblth »

Taryn De Vere is no longer "possibly the most colourful woman in Ireland"

Now it's person.

https://www.independent.ie/life/when-pe ... 86116.html
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

She is not colourful. She is just annoying and narcissistic.
nlgbbbblth

Post by nlgbbbblth »

Total grifter.
nlgbbbblth

Post by nlgbbbblth »

isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Sara R Phillips, father of three, and late life transitioner to trans woman, former head of TENI, and board member of the National Council of Women in Ireland, invites us to their talk on Irish International Day of the Girl.
IMG_20220920_074310_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
IMG_20220920_074310_Easy-Resize.com.jpg (224.41 KiB) Viewed 2086 times
RandallWeems

Post by RandallWeems »

There is no theory. Its very simple a yes or no. All of these they thems and men being woman should be treated in hospitals to fix them.
JayZeus
Verified Username

Post by JayZeus »

I really, really hope that the tech sector sponsor of this event decided to do so on condition that their logo be placed underneath every picture of that speaker.

I know they didn’t of course, but it would be great if they did.

What a sap.

That right there, that’s mental illness, plain and simple. A father of three, wearing a blouse or a dress, chairing the womens council of Ireland and thinking that crap is okay.

Awful to see that stuff happen.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

I don't mind them wearing whatever they want, or living however they please, but fecken speaking for women sticks in my craw. They should have declined the invite.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

I don't have a subscription to the Irish Times but for anyone who does you can peruse this article in today's paper.

https://www.irishtimes.com/health/your- ... um=twitter

The headline
I am a gay man in a straight woman’s body. If I were to speak to my husband about this, it could end our marriage.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Just to keep yiz in the loop.

Yesterday a councillor started tweeting about how terrible it was that Fingal library Twitter account was following accounts that are not good.
Some luvvies were also involved in checking the thought crimes of Fingal library.

Later Fingal county council closed the libraries twitter account (6000 following) and said unauthorised activity had taken place.

The crime? Following ISIS? Ayatollahs?
No.
Fingal library followed Allison Bailey, a black lesbian barrister from the UK, who has recently won a legal action against Stonewall, because they discriminated against her for holding perfectly legitimate gender theory critical beliefs
They also followed Maya Forster, also a winner of legal actions for discrimination in the UK.
And they followed Genspect, cofounded by regular Irish newspaper columnist Stella O' Malley, an organisation that provides support for gender dysphoric youth, and argues against immediately affirming vulnerable people by sterilising them etc.

In another example of nominative determinism, here is the councillor celebrating her wins last night.

Cyclepath
Verified Username

Post by Cyclepath »

isha wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:00 am
In another example of nominative determinism, here is the councillor celebrating her wins last night.

Jesus wept, well spotted! If ever there was an award for nominative determinism, this has to take first place 🤦‍♂️

Institutional capture is well underway. I predict drag story time incoming for Fingal libraries.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Allison Bailey has reached out to Cllr Karen Power, artist Robert Bohan ( who was one of the leaders of the gang of bullies) and Fingal County council. Ms. Bailey is used to winning in court. Basically the above named parties have libeled her. Cllr Power has set her account at private.

PS in other news the Irish Times deleted their tweet promoting the article about the gay man trapped in a woman's body 🙄🙄🙄... though the article remains.

knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

isha wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:00 am Just to keep yiz in the loop.

Yesterday a councillor started tweeting about how terrible it was that Fingal library Twitter account was following accounts that are not good.
Some luvvies were also involved in checking the thought crimes of Fingal library.

Later Fingal county council closed the libraries twitter account (6000 following) and said unauthorised activity had taken place.

The crime? Following ISIS? Ayatollahs?
No.
Fingal library followed Allison Bailey, a black lesbian barrister from the UK, who has recently won a legal action against Stonewall, because they discriminated against her for holding perfectly legitimate gender theory critical beliefs
They also followed Maya Forster, also a winner of legal actions for discrimination in the UK.
And they followed Genspect, cofounded by regular Irish newspaper columnist Stella O' Malley, an organisation that provides support for gender dysphoric youth, and argues against immediately affirming vulnerable people by sterilising them etc.

Tweet unavailable :? . What was the name?
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Councillor Karen Power 😅
Cyclepath
Verified Username

Post by Cyclepath »

She's protected her tweets - I'd say that being contacted by a successful litigant may have sobered her thoughts...
archfi
Verified Username

Post by archfi »

And as night follows day, the other site has almost immediately closed down a thread about this as the mod has decided *'he's sick of mislabeled threads' appearing (erm well then, change the title)
*That's the latest excuse to protect The Message!
nlgbbbblth

Post by nlgbbbblth »

Robert Bohan is another who has nothing to offer except hate
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

nlgbbbblth wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:03 pm Robert Bohan is another who has nothing to offer except hate
I'd never heard of him before yesterday, thank goodness.
nlgbbbblth

Post by nlgbbbblth »

Another fecking dose

isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

https://www.sussex.police.uk/news/susse ... in-sussex/

This despicable piece of filth has been sentenced to 20 years for sexually abusing several children, from age 6 upwards, in the UK.

He identified as a woman in the years after the crime. Now the SUSSEX POLICE are publicly tone policing people who are correctly sexing the abuser. I presume he will also be put into prison with women who have no choice but to share their lives intimately with him now. This madness has to stop.