Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Gender Theory Thread

The burning issues of the day
Cyclepath
Verified Username

Re: Gender Theory Thread

Post by Cyclepath »

isha wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:17 am Biden apparently told him he watches Days of Girlhood on TikTok. Must be during his ice-cream and Adderall breaks 🙄🙄🙄

I'm fairly pissed today. Not even going to link the sh!tshow. But on Friday Night Live on Channel 4 last night a comedian called Jordan Gray sang a mindbogglingly misogynistic song about how "she" as a trans woman is better than women, how "she" would f**k your mother like a mother-f**ker, does anal by default, has tits that never sag, etc etc, and to cap it off "she" ripped off all clothing at the end of the act to show off what pundits are calling "her magnificent breasts and magnificent member." "She" then finished the song playing the last notes on the keyboard with "her" mickey. And now the great and the good cannot drool and dribble enough over them and over how incredibly fabulous it all was.

It's so damn depressing. It's like the world has gone mad in every single possible way.
Just catching up with all the hooha around FNL. Jesus wept that show was abysmal. It was a shadow of the original show back in the 80s. What passes for comedy and singing talent these days is absolute dross. The whole thing was so drenched in wokery, in-jokes, and forced laughter it made me want to puke.

Don't get me wrong I have absolutely no problem seeing a naked trans person on TV. The internet is awash with far more graphic material and it takes a lot to shock me. As you also said Isha, what really pissed me off was the grovelling adoration by the media for such a talentless singer spouting such misogynistic lyrics. That was a low point in the show but the rest of it was absolute drivel too - token comics selected for identity rather than talent.
Avey Terrible

Post by Avey Terrible »

isha wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:17 am Biden apparently told him he watches Days of Girlhood on TikTok. Must be during his ice-cream and Adderall breaks 🙄🙄🙄

I'm fairly pissed today. Not even going to link the sh!tshow. But on Friday Night Live on Channel 4 last night a comedian called Jordan Gray sang a mindbogglingly misogynistic song about how "she" as a trans woman is better than women, how "she" would f**k your mother like a mother-f**ker, does anal by default, has tits that never sag, etc etc, and to cap it off "she" ripped off all clothing at the end of the act to show off what pundits are calling "her magnificent breasts and magnificent member." "She" then finished the song playing the last notes on the keyboard with "her" mickey. And now the great and the good cannot drool and dribble enough over them and over how incredibly fabulous it all was.

It's so damn depressing. It's like the world has gone mad in every single possible way.
Sounds like something from Brass Eye
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

I don't even know what that is, Avery. My range of cultural reference is fairly random 😊
Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...
Cyclepath
Verified Username

Post by Cyclepath »

isha wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:11 pm I don't even know what that is, Avery. My range of cultural reference is fairly random 😊
You should check out Brass Eye on All4 or youtube. It was biting, cutting edge comedy and social commentary that foresaw a lot of the complete idiocy we see nowadays. Chris Morris the creator was and still is an absolute genius. Has also responsible for 'The Day Today' and 'Blue Jam' which was particularly dark.

Brass Eye: https://www.channel4.com/programmes/brass-eye

Blue Jam:

The Day Today:
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Brass Eye was excellent and Chris Morris a genius at taking the piss!!!
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

"I'll see you out there!!" - Roy Keane
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

I have not heard of this political representative before. Her name is Jolene Bunting - which is somewhat funny as she has a lot of flags in her Twitter profile. She seems to be quite a religious person.
She is in a legal case against a drag queen called Cherrie Ontop, and has narrowly missed jail time for breaching a court order recently where she reposted a video of the drag queen.
https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news ... 81939.html

She is in a party called Traditional Unionist Voice - never heard of them either. I see it was formed by Jim McAllister in 2007, so I obviously have not been paying much attention!

She was suspended from Belfast City Council because of her repeated comments on drag queens. It does sound as if she is not going about things in an altogether rational way. But maybe the media is portraying her badly.

Footage has emerged from a show this week at a gay bar in Belfast called The Maverick, where a drag queen named Mistress Onya Becks simulated sex acts/rape on an effigy of Jolene Bunting ie a sex doll that had Bunting's face pasted onto it.

Now I have to admit that Bunting sounds like a dose. But if any other man who was not in a dress and lipstick simulated rape as part of his entertainment I hope people would call him out. Why does the drag outfit give such protection? Why do people cheer this on? There are obviously women in the audience too, who are cheering.

DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

100% agreed and what I’ve said in other hate speech threads.

She might be a loathsome individual but these days a man (a proper man like) who put a hand innocently on a woman’s back 35 year ago would now face cancellation and likely a loss of a job. A man in a frock can simulate a rape for entertainment in public and even the most right on of liberal idiot is cheering them on.

I swear these days John Wayne Gary would receive a sympathetic hearing even after the body parts of an estimated 300 boys and men under his home if he announced he was trans.
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

nlgbbbblth

Post by nlgbbbblth »

Cyclepath wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:17 am You should check out Brass Eye on All4 or youtube. It was biting, cutting edge comedy and social commentary that foresaw a lot of the complete idiocy we see nowadays. Chris Morris the creator was and still is an absolute genius. Has also responsible for 'The Day Today' and 'Blue Jam' which was particularly dark.

Brass Eye:

Blue Jam:

The Day Today:
Chris Morris is a genius. Back in January 1994, I was living in a flat in Marlborough Road. Still a student. It was a freezing evening and we were channel hopping. Saw a TV spot for The Day Today which was due to start the following evening so I got the VCR programmed and taped it. We tuned in every week. It was absolutely brilliant. Rok TV, Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan, Collaterlie Sisters....
Those TV spots (or mini episodes) later turned up on the DVD release which is really worth getting.

Brass Eye was eagerly awaited and did not disappoint. I note the late David Ames MP was in the Drugs episode.

Blue Jam was a great late night listen with a fantastic soundtrack. A few years back, I did a series of mixes based on the music played during the three series. You can listen here https://apopfansdream.wordpress.com/mix ... jam-tapes/
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Halfway through the third series of AfterLife - Ricky Gervais has rarely been better!!!

There's a cracking scene where there's a 50 year old man who identifies as an 8 year old girl - his Mrs goes "you're not trans, you're having a breakdown!!"

Cuts right through the crap!!!

isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

HSBC - one of the Big Four of UK banks - has announced it will pay for gender reassignment procedures for their staff, their staff's partners and their staff's children under the age of 21.

I don't care about the adults doing whatever it is they want to their bodies (albeit such procedures cannot actually change human sex), but a major bank paying to have puberties halted, mastectomies, womb removals, penis removals, and plastic surgeries (neo penis/neo vagina - ie poorly functioning simulacra of organs that occur naturally in the opposite sex) done on minors just blows my mind. The results of these treatments and operations on minors is sterility, often impotence and anorgasmia.
HSBC has received praise after confirming it will pay for staff members to undergo sex change treatments from the start of 2023.

The banking giant has also said employees' partners and children under the age of 21 could apply to have their gender reassignment surgeries paid for too.

It's UK Pride team sent an internal memo earlier this week informing staff of its new "gender dysmorphia benefit", as bosses step up plans to encourage trans and non-binary members of its team to "be their true authentic self".
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/h ... y-28463353
Cyclepath
Verified Username

Post by Cyclepath »

isha wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:07 am ...a major bank paying to have puberties halted, mastectomies, womb removals, penis removals, and plastic surgeries (neo penis/neo vagina - ie poorly functioning simulacra of organs that occur naturally in the opposite sex) done on minors just blows my mind. The results of these treatments and operations on minors is sterility, often impotence and anorgasmia.
If you stand back from the debate and just read this out loud it's truly shocking what they propose to do. Any adult or child entering into this process is essentially a human guinea-pig - an early step on the way to 'perfecting' the very crude surgical technology.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

It blows my mind.

Is HSBC also funding boob jobs or butt implants for any "dysmorphia" their staff's children might have - lip injections and bigger breasts might help those kids get ahead with their OnlyFans careers... think of the suffering of them not being their authentic selves.

Pffft.

It's not even the worst story I've seen this week on the subject of this mind-bogglingly insane mess. I'm sparing ye generally.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Cathal Mac Coille, respected and retired Irish broadcaster, who presented Morning Ireland for over 20 years, is getting it in the neck now for positively reporting on a conference attended by over 200 Irish women on Saturday in Dublin where they spoke about the negative impact of gender theory ideology on female issues.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

The Law Society of Ireland publishes Gazette
The Law Society is the educational, representative and regulatory body of the solicitors’ profession in Ireland.
The Law Society Gazette has this good summary of the conference in Dublin re effects of gender theory, and mentions specifically the incoming Hate Speech Law

https://www.lawsociety.ie/gazette/top-s ... ical-views
Women’s rights campaigners have expressed concerns that ‘gender-critical’ views may be targeted under proposed hate-speech laws.

The Women’s Space to Speak conference in Dublin’s Ashling Hotel (12 November) heard that there is little evidence from any other jurisdiction that legislation effectively reduces hate crime or decreases community tensions.

The highly-charged public meeting, attended by over 200 people, heard about the implications for women and children of recent changes in gender law and policy.
Read the rest at link if interested.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

This tweet thread may be deleted. It has already once been made invisible this morning but is at least temporarily visible now.

It tells the story of a young trans man in America who went to Dr Sidhbh Gallagher for a double mastectomy. It's an absolutely brutal story. Medical malpractice of an incredible degree.

Dr Gallagher is Irish, has risen to the top of her field in America, has been feted quite recently by our Minister for Health. She has been on a HSE steering committee giving advice and direction to the Irish government on transgender health care. She has had plenty of positive media attention in Ireland. She has a flourishing TikTok channel aimed at uncountable numbers of very young people saying how groovy mastectomies are. I know for a fact she has removed the breasts of girls as young as 13.

I have kept screenshots of every tweet in this thread. It shocked me so much. Unfortunately the victim is deep into the ideology of the idea of literally changing sex. They are publishing to warn others to choose a different doctor.

isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/1 ... men-could/

Unfckingbelievable.

Saying "biological women" , "protecting women and girls", "same sex attracted", "adult human female " or "sex is immutable" are to be considered transphobic dog whistles according to an email circulated from a dept of Justice LGBT+ subcommittee to thousands of staff at the Ministry for Justice in the UK.
nlgbbbblth

Post by nlgbbbblth »

isha wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 10:20 am https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/1 ... men-could/

Unfckingbelievable.

Saying "biological women" , "protecting women and girls", "same sex attracted", "adult human female " or "sex is immutable" are to be considered transphobic dog whistles according to an email circulated from a dept of Justice LGBT+ subcommittee to thousands of staff at the Ministry for Justice in the UK.
This is great.
Give them enough rope and they'll eventually hang themselves.
Hopefully the fallout will be widespread discrediting & ridicule.
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

isha wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 10:20 am https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/1 ... men-could/

Unfckingbelievable.

For so long there was endless effort and time consumed in the culture war by social justice warriors advocating for feminism. Anyone arguing against some of its tenets were labelled trolls like seen in gamergate. Anyone criticising a woman was automatically a misogynist because they weren’t believing her. Protecting women and girls was the whole spiel. 🤦‍♂️

Now they attack feminists as terfs. This ridiculous ideology makes no sense and is wasting enormous amounts of time and energy pushing something that’ll just be turned in its head a decade later. They are Marxists intent on destroying everything right down to the bonds between people.
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

Nothing to see here… just armed antifa protecting the indoctrination of children into their warped ideology in Texas. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/dento ... rthp-feeds
Bishop_Brennan

Post by Bishop_Brennan »

knownunknown wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:18 am Nothing to see here… just armed antifa protecting the indoctrination of children into their warped ideology in Texas. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/dento ... rthp-feeds
That guy is great ! :D
Bishop_Brennan

Post by Bishop_Brennan »

knownunknown wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:43 pm This man was vilified by social media, the mainstream media, lost his marriage, had his career ruined all for speaking out against things like Tavistock which isha noted is soon to close. He should be a national hero. Speaking truth to power gets your life ruined these days.

That interviewer, absolute scumbag ...
Fratello
Verified Username

Post by Fratello »

Pretty awful that.
Here is a more recent interview where he discusses that BBC interview.

knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

Bishop_Brennan wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:03 am That guy is great ! :D
Now there’s a self admitted troll(I think) that actually serves a purpose. Pisses off people on all sides :lol:
Bishop_Brennan

Post by Bishop_Brennan »

I found this perfect summation of gender theory
There are two sexes, male (XY DNA) and female (XX DNA).
If you have XY DNA you are male. If you have XX DNA you are female. Tough luck. You cannot change this.
Both sexes are great. Their differences are something nice about humanity. The two sexes complement each other.

"Trans women" are men, not women.
Trans women are men who feel like they are women. That is fine, and they should be able to live their life. But they are not women.
Trans women, being men, should not be allowed into female-only spaces like women's toilets or women's changing rooms or women's hospital wards or women's prisons. Women deserve and need female-only spaces away from men, especially when they are vulnerable or unclothed. Men should be kept out.
Trans women should also not be in women's sports. They are men, and have an unfair physical advantage. They should be in men's sports, or they could set up their own trans sports.
Straight men will not want to date trans women, because they do not want to date men. I'm not just being mean. This is what the numbers say. Straight men do not want to date trans women. This is fine. Trans women can date the kind of people who are attracted to trans women.

"Trans men" are women, not men.
Likewise, trans men are women who feel like they are men. That is fine, and they should be able to live their life. But they are not men.
Trans men, being women, probably should not be allowed into male-only spaces. But men are likely to be more relaxed about this. Females in their spaces are not a threat to them.
Trans men should also probably not be in men's sports. Though it would be pointless for most of them to compete in men's sports, being women and at a physical disadvantage. So it is a non issue.
Straight women will not want to date trans men, because they do not want to date women. Again, I'm not being mean. This is what the numbers say. Straight women do not want to date trans men. This is fine. Trans men can date the kind of people who are attracted to trans men.
None of the above would have been remotely controversial at any time in human history before 2015.

Pronouns:
There is no real solution to the pronouns issue. Like almost every human in history, I use pronouns that match biological sex. Anything else implies that I believe in your belief system, but I do not. I am an unbeliever in your belief system. Not much we can do about this. Just agree to disagree.

Misgendering:
No solution here either. According to my belief system, saying men are women is the actual "misgendering". According to your belief system, saying they are not women is "misgendering". Not much we can do about this. Just agree to disagree.

Deadnames:
I think it is alright to use new names for people, even weird new names. We do it with artists and musicians all the time. It is easier to refer to some hairy bloke by the name everyone knows, even if it is female, than by some obscure name he left behind 20 years ago. I do not think using his female name implies anything. It does not imply you think he is female. So it is fine. (Though should not be compelled speech.)

Transphobia:
Transphobia is defined as "irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against transgender people".
That sounds bad, but "discrimination" could mean anything. It could mean just refusing to treat a "trans woman" as a woman. In which case, the charge of "transphobia" lacks any bite. It just means lack of belief in this religion.
From - https://markhumphrys.com/trans.html

Spot on.
nlgbbbblth

Post by nlgbbbblth »

Mark Humphrys is hated by the SJWs. I think he is correct about a lot of stuff.
His website has some illuminating info on the Irish Left and his conflict with them.
Many of the people mentioned will be familiar from Twitter. Many of them are very angry.
https://markhumphrys.com/irish.left.html