Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

IMMIGRATION OUT OF CONTROL

The burning issues of the day
Jack The Stripper

Re: IMMIGRATION OUT OF CONTROL

Post by Jack The Stripper »

Having to suffer to watch rte news and it’s doing it’s best to give me a dose of diarrhoea.
Enoch Von Clausewitz

Post by Enoch Von Clausewitz »

#standwithLiverpool
"when illusion spin her nette, i'm never where i wanna be"

'Cardmarker , CrossDresser , Awarenesss Raiser & Freelance Disabuser' <all rights reserved>
Jack The Stripper

Enoch Von Clausewitz wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:14 pm #standwithLiverpool
Beat waving a Tipperary flag anyway.
Mirabeau

Post by Mirabeau »

I'm working in Galway for a few weeks.
Jesus are there any Irish people still around?
Disgusting.
Berties_Horse
Verified Username

Post by Berties_Horse »

Mirabeau wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:16 pm I'm working in Galway for a few weeks.
Disgusting.
Verruca has pushed 20/30 somethings abroad with his exclusionary policies and outright contempt for anyone buying property. Meanwhile, Ireland becoming a doormat for welfare tourists and passport shredders. Anything to appease Leo's masters in Brussels, by the way there are now 221 genders - #bekind stifling discourse because your legitimate concerns are invalid and everybody who doesn't provocatively belly dance in front of six year olds is automatically male, stale & pale.
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” - Voltaire
Jack The Stripper

Mirabeau wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:16 pm I'm working in Galway for a few weeks.
Disgusting.
Irish people in Ireland have no business being here, this eviction ban will boot out Irish people to hand them over to fakeugees and gimmigrants.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

I hate the name calling. It's so unnecessary. And sounds ignorant.

There are genuine refugees here. There are also many highly qualified people here on work visas from all around the world. And there are economic migrants.

Our government, like many European governments, have encouraged economic migrants to come here with significant promises of financial welfare. I think this is because of demographic problems coming rapidly down the tracks at all first world countries.

It's a survival ruse which also embeds people trafficking into well organised systems. It's wrong.

Unlike what so many bleat on about re too much population on the planet, in 30 years or less we are going to be screwed due to non replacement birth rates. Our government and the EU are taking in people to stave that off.

It's a bad policy. It just kicks the aging demographic can down the road. It creates ghettos and multicultural friction because of incompatible cultural values in a significant number of migrants. It devalues human labour to the benefit of the owners of wealth.

It also will devastate the population demographic eventually in the places these migrants come from. It leaves old people behind. Often women also, who will not have children. It's not a fair strategy. But it is happening.

The vast majority of the new labour force coming in are just being exploited for their future cheap labour and tax contributions. I don't think it's their fault that our elected leaders have enabled a conveyor belt.

PS any criminal offenders or violent people or religious maniacs or people practising medieval acts like child marriage or FGM etc who come here should be deported.

PS the trafficking systems should be smashed. It's grotesque.

PS if our leaders were actually good people they would help the migrants make good lives for themselves in their home countries instead of bombing them, robbing them with cheap prices for their goods and services or keeping their countries in generational debt.
Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...
Jack The Stripper

There is no name calling I’m only stating facts. A fake refugee is what it is. Our country is being flooded with yahoos.
Biggins

Post by Biggins »

Jack The Stripper wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:19 pm There is no name calling I’m only stating facts. A fake refugee is what it is. Our country is being flooded with yahoos.
You called them gimmigrants. Its racist. Own up to your remarks.
Mirabeau

Post by Mirabeau »

Biggins wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:38 pm You called them gimmigrants. Its racist. Own up to your remarks.
He didn't mention race.
Own up to your own hang-ups.
Jack The Stripper

Biggins wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:38 pm You called them gimmigrants. Its racist. Own up to your remarks.
Who is them now that you are referring to as you are making a fool out of yourself.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

You have no idea what racism means clearly - they are here solely to sponge, they contribute nothing.

Their skin colour is meaningless - there is nothing separating scroungers from Ghana or scroungers from Georgia.

Typical tactic to shut down debate - cry racism. Pathetic.
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

"I'll see you out there!!" - Roy Keane
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

Presumably when they get a PPS Number, than they have to engage and participate in various SW schemes to get employment.
If they refuse.....then feck them back from whence they came.
Jack The Stripper

Are you joking if there was work in bed they would sleep on the floor. All they want is free everything.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Jack The Stripper wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:25 pm Are you joking if there was work in bed they would sleep on the floor. All they want is free everything.
100%
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Do ye know everyone?
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

isha wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:31 pm Do ye know everyone?
Please tell me you don’t believe they’re all doctors and engineers on the boats ???

Jack The Stripper

PlaneSpeeking wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:32 pm Please tell me you don’t believe they’re all doctors and engineers on the boats ???
There are butchers there anyway.
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

Posting all sorts of mad generalisations about immigrants just make you look stupid and you're only fueling the pro-immigration lobby who try to paint anyone with genuine concerns as some sort of neo-Nazi racist.
'no more blah blah blah'
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Del.Monte wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:20 pm Posting all sorts of mad generalisations about immigrants just make you look stupid and you're only fueling the pro-immigration lobby who try to paint anyone with genuine concerns as some sort of neo-Nazi racist.
Exactly.
Jack The Stripper

When all you have is abuse thrown at you, you know you have won.
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

I believe there is a large amount of people that are genuine and need help. I also believe there are some who dont want to participate in a normal law abiding society at all. We need something to identify which is which, and deal with them accordingly. Until such a thing is put into operation, this fuels the "Hate Them All" bad feelings. Its the governments poor action in doing this that needs pressure put on them to deal with it, thats what they are overpaid to do. We cant hate them all
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Jack The Stripper wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:10 pm When all you have is abuse thrown at you, you know you have won.
You have called people you don't know gimmegrants, Yahoos, butchers and other things I can't be bothered to remember.

There are people in the thread arguing that unfettered demographic transfer of population is not sensible and that migration into Ireland needs to be controlled. Without calling other human beings vile names.

In case you didn't know, Yahoo is a word invented by Jonathan Swift in 1726 to depict a dirty, bestial, uncouth tribe of people in Gulliver's Travels.

In work I interact with a lot of people who are here from abroad and recently it's been a lot of Ukrainians. I have genuinely liked everyone I have met. Really charming people. So while I think we as a nation can and should have borders and properly managed migration, and that we should be tough on crime and unacceptable cultural practices, I also detest calling these migrating people or refuge- seeking people horrible names. It's just ignorant.
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

Jack The Stripper wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:10 pm When all you have is abuse thrown at you, you know you have won.
I haven't seen any post throwing abuse at you - can you throw up a link?
'no more blah blah blah'
Jack The Stripper

Del.Monte wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:38 pm I haven't seen any post throwing abuse at you - can you throw up a link?
Can you put up a link stating it was here that I said it was?