Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

IMMIGRATION OUT OF CONTROL

The burning issues of the day
DeletedUser

Re: IMMIGRATION OUT OF CONTROL

Post by DeletedUser »

I hope those who meet one decent Ukrainian and want to have unchecked immigration on foot or it realize they are as much of a problem - and as wrong - as those who say every single immigrant is on the take, a danger and should be zero immigration.

The problem occurs when the first group use Nazi analogies and accusations of racism to shut down any debate.

Yes, there are people in need of help - 60,000 of them are in Ireland at the moment and whilst they should go back to rebuild their country when it is over I doubt they will. However the mob paying 10,000 each to people traffickers to get to the UK (and here when they clamp down) are NOT indeed and are scammers.

We need an open, honest discussion without the Nazi analogy (how dumb do you have to be to not see that’s offensive ? But sure Lineker and his twatty pals are devotees of Corbyn the antisemite).

We need a points system so we get the right people, immigration is required - on OUR terms.

We need O’Gorman to fck right off with his open door bullshit and to say we’re full, for now.

And we need a detention Centre built in Dublin Airport do anyone arriving with no documentation is held there until we find out who they are.

Our people come first and we need to do what is best for us.
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

"I'll see you out there!!" - Roy Keane
Jack The Stripper

Post by Jack The Stripper »

What is a work name for someone who is a gimmigrant? Is welfare tourist acceptable for snowflakes?
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

I never said there should be unchecked immigration. My posts say something completely different.

Genuine refugees need to be minded, and distributed pro capita in European countries if the EU is operating a come all ye policy.

I have not called anyone a Nazi.

I agree with a points system, for example, for economic migrants.

I also think anyone who purposely gets rid of their identifying documents en route should be automatically disqualified from entering.

Migration is going to happen. It has happened since the beginning of humans. People all round the world are generally grand, just want to look after their family. Name calling is unnecessary and fuels civil unrest.
Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...
Mirabeau

Post by Mirabeau »

Jack The Stripper wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:24 pm What is a work name for someone who is a gimmigrant? Is welfare tourist acceptable for snowflakes?
Murderer is another name but women and gay people don't count apparently.
Amazing how ostensibly liberal people forget about their convictions when a more fashionable crusade pops up on twitter.
Remember Syria? Lol.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Jack The Stripper wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:24 pm What is a work name for someone who is a gimmigrant? Is welfare tourist acceptable for snowflakes?
Economic migrant seems acceptable to them.
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

I hear EU're far right now, father :?

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wi ... y-97855414
BRUSSELS -- The European Union on Tuesday urged its member countries to deport more people who enter Europe without authorization and who are not eligible to stay, saying that only around one in five would-be migrants who should be sent home actually is.

“Last year, we had a return rate of only 21% of those who are not eligible to stay,” EU Home Affairs Commissioner Ylva Johansson told reporters at the European Parliament in Strasbourg, France. “When we fail to return people, this hampers our system and erodes trust.”

Johansson said that 340,000 decisions were handed down in EU member nations last year to deport people, but that only in 60% of cases did European authorities try to contact the migrants’ home countries to get them accepted back in.

“To protect the right to apply for asylum we have to show that we are appropriately dealing with those who do not qualify for international protection,” she said. “We need migration, but it has to be in a legal and orderly way.”
Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

isha wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:57 am I hear EU're far right now, father :?

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wi ... y-97855414
Finally!!! I doubt our lapdogs will do anything though.

Jack The Stripper

PlaneSpeeking wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:04 pm Finally!!! I doubt our lapdogs will do anything though.
Absolutely not, they need to keep importing them as each one of them is a vote and they need the votes.
We thought we had a problem when that Larry Murphy was on the go, how naive were we.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Jack The Stripper wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:12 pm Absolutely not, they need to keep importing them as each one of them is a vote and they need the votes.
We thought we had a problem when that Larry Murphy was on the go, how naive were we.
At least he never had anyone defending him!

Jack The Stripper

More boxing and knife craft in city west, are these lovely people to be put into communities. Another march is needed to welcome them but not in my area.
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

Jack The Stripper wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:21 am More boxing and knife craft in city west, are these lovely people to be put into communities. Another march is needed to welcome them but not in my area.
Links are good.

https://www.irishtimes.com/crime-law/20 ... fugee-hub/
'no more blah blah blah'
Jack The Stripper

Del.Monte wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:25 am Links are good.

https://www.irishtimes.com/crime-law/20 ... fugee-hub/
The ultimate inter web win.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Quick question - why are we spending a fortune on a Department for “Integration” when most of these scroungers and scammers have zero intention to integrate ?

Jack The Stripper

PlaneSpeeking wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:58 am Quick question - why are we spending a fortune on a Department for “Integration” when most of these scroungers and scammers have zero intention to integrate ?
They are integrating well in city west again today. More knife craft and general rioting.
Setanta

Post by Setanta »

Jack The Stripper wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:29 pm They are integrating well in city west again today. More knife craft and general rioting.
They've spent too long in Dublin,and are like the missionaries of old,and gone native :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Celtic jerseys are not for second best, they don't shrink to fit inferior players." - Jock Stein
Jack The Stripper

Setanta wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:34 pm They've spent too long in Dublin,and are like the missionaries of old,and gone native :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It’s far from amusing, only a matter of time before these social migrants are dumped into some community and let loose.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Setanta wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:34 pm They've spent too long in Dublin,and are like the missionaries of old,and gone native :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What’s funny about no go areas in our capital ? Ffs.

Cyclepath
Verified Username

Post by Cyclepath »

Yep, it's got to the point that my missus won't use the Luas after dark or rush hour. The Red Line has become a mobile office for every knacker and migrant misfit in the city.
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

The Red Luas line has been a disaster from the start. I travelled on it shortly after opening just to tick it off in my train/tram spotters book and even ventured onto to the extension to Saggart. Ticked off and I doubt I will be back. There was a chance to introduce zero tolerance of anti-social behaviour when the Luas trams started but this is Ireland and we don't do law and order.
'no more blah blah blah'
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Del.Monte wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:32 am The Red Luas line has been a disaster from the start. I travelled on it shortly after opening just to tick it off in my train/tram spotters book and even ventured onto to the extension to Saggart. Ticked off and I doubt I will be back. There was a chance to introduce zero tolerance of anti-social behaviour when the Luas trams started but this is Ireland and we don't do law and order.
I’ll be getting it from Abbey St to Heuston to get the last train next week, I will be taking my late father’s advice and sitting right next to the driver.

The things we have to do to be safe.

Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

https://www.newstalk.com/news/asylum-se ... or-1448723

Four-in-five asylum seekers issued with deportation orders in the last five years remain unaccounted for.

New Freedom of Information figures released to Newstalk show that 4,631 deportation orders were issued to people whose application for asylum was rejected between 2018 and last year.

The figures show that Gardaí enforced 314 of the orders – which makes up around 7%.

Meanwhile, figures released via Parliamentary Question show that the Department of Justice assisted another 430 people to self-deport in that time frame.

That means that 3,887 asylum seekers who were issued with deportation orders have an ‘unknown status’ in Ireland.
Immigration

Aontú leader Peadar Tóibín told Newstalk he believes Ireland’s immigration system is ‘broken’.

“It is an incredible situation that those who have failed in their asylum application, that the vast majority of those are either still in the country or the Government doesn’t know where they are,” he said.

“That there is no process at the airports or at the ferry ports to identify when a person has left the country and, in many ways, the Government’s deportation system is a voluntary system.

“People will be shocked by that.”
'Ludicrous'

He said the Government’s failure to follow up on deportation orders is ‘ludicrous’.

“The Government has a process where deportation does not mean deportation.

“Deportation means that the Government issue you with an order but does not follow through in making sure that it is delivered upon.

“We have this really strange situation – this ludicrous situation – that the Government when you ask them how many people have had their deportation order fulfilled the Government simply shrug.

“They don’t know.”
Refugees

Deputy Tóibín said the situation impacts most upon people who arrive here fleeing real danger.

“There is also a cost to refugees in these terms because we find it difficult to provide safe, warm, comfortable accommodation to real refugees when we have a whole system full of people who the State has already determined are not refugees or are not asylum seekers,” he said.

Earlier this month the government confirmed that nearly 80,000 refugees and asylum seekers were living in State accommodation.

Serious concerns have been raised about the quality of accommodation on offer in certain areas with overcrowding becoming an issue.

Meanwhile, a Government TD has criticised the practice of accommodating asylum seekers in tents, labelling it ‘wrong and inhumane’.

And we are surprised? :roll:
'no more blah blah blah'
Mirabeau

Post by Mirabeau »

^^^ Nobody who goes outside should be surprised by that.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Mirabeau wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:13 am ^^^ Nobody who goes outside should be surprised by that.
I live in a commuter town in the Midlands and by Christ do you not recognise the place these days.

There is an African guy who walks up and down the travelator in the shopping centre solely to look up girls' skirts above - he's been asked (relatviely politely) and gives this sick grin; there are others who have no boundaries whatsoever and openly ogle schoolgirld, it's sick. Sadly the next time someone is raped in the town, it'll be someone who hangs round there, mark my words.

Last time I collected a prescription I'd scraped together my last 32 euro to get my essential meds and was in a queue of people all getting bags of meds and handing over a medical card - one or two spoke Engliah but the rest didn't. Don't get me started on An Post - 20 people before me at Christmas all getting wads of cash - not a local among them. Our taxes right there being wasted.

I agree with immigration - my grandfather went to the US for work for 20 years at the turn of the century and as I was born in the UK I am technically an immigrant here - although an Irish citizen and very much brought up Irish. But we contributed from day one, the only money I have taken from the Government is tax rebates and the recent electricity digouts and they pale in comparison to the tax I pay and the tax my father paid.

i could never vote Aontu as although I am religious - I'm not THAT religious and enthusiastically voted for equal marriage and I am a decades long ally for the gay community. But they have a point there. We don't know who is here, and on the VERY rare occasions we kick some of them out - they don't go!!

We are giving our resources to anyone who wants it not those who have paid for it and it is not going to end well.

The bleeding hearts can say we're evil as much as they like - cf any Planks poat about this, some deeply gullible people there. But we need to start prioritising our own people - the ones who get up early in the morning eh An Taoiseach ???

Jack The Stripper

Breaffy house hotel seems to be a ticking bomb. Few blow outs there over the weekend. Not recognising the problem they are housing even more of them into converted retail units in castlebar.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Jack The Stripper wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:08 am Breaffy house hotel seems to be a ticking bomb. Few blow outs there over the weekend. Not recognising the problem they are housing even more of them into converted retail units in castlebar.
There will be a Paris/Brussels/7-7 style event here soon.

We have skidded past the worst of Islamic terrorism as we were where they went to hole up and where the money was.

But bringing in more of these people and "housing" them in warehouses and tents, instead of not letting them in at all - and the fires will be stoked.

I rarely take the LUAS these days - generally to keep fit and walk more but at the back of my mind I can see a destroyed tram on the front of the papers and dozens of our people killed by an inadequate prick with a backpack.